1. LichKing heroic encounter is not yet released I think.

it was the same on our bane run about 5 day's ago, also the boss was attack able without speaking the NPC but whenever you were hiting it, whole raid was getting ported at start.

More than that we encountered ****load of bugs still, we had x2 ICC 25N attempts which ended at dbs and at gunship. #1 time portal at dbs did not opened, #2 try after the update, the NPC from boat was not there...
    We suspect on why these might happen and we avoided them by clearing pre gunship circular spire completely. I don't know if that was just a luck streak, but whenever we cleared whole spire pre-gsb, we've never had issues with dbs teleporters/door not spawning and could continue Icc normally.

Not bad not bad, but here is 1 advace, when you stacking dont stack around green, stack so your back is faced to the midle so you can be trown in same direction and you can easy stack on next target... you gona get in time =D
    Thanks for your advice, but everything and every way we do our tactics are already reviewed and heavily thought in order to get the best outcome possible. There are reasons behind most things we do. I can assure you that after clearing out some mechanics and how they work in molten, we only wiped once, and that was cause of me. Green was never an issue this way and was effectively dpsed down.

EDIT: Thank you both for posting here, we didn't have people outside the guild giving us feedback on this very forum post for more than a while.

2. All encounters are released. but for some reason, bosses are alive and kicking after exact 24 hours from them being killed. You'll have to rerun the instances all over again. there are no more reruns from now on I assume. It happened to us many times this week.

Nonetheless, congratulations on your PP kill.

Holyfux of <Encore>.

3. *Insert obvious guild disbanding April Fool's joke*

4. Also we recruit people, preferrably people who have never heard what 1st of April means so that Belssie can succesfully troll someone <3

5. Bad week of endless wipes and of course this lockout we one-shot LoD with my girl Bels solo-leading it.

<3

6. It is down! Amazing run! 1 - shot everything!

7. Light of Dawn #1 @ New Core

First Group

Today we had had one of best runs recently. Went in 1-shot everything and go out. It was amazing run, thanks to our officerssie Belssie the most. Other then that we got alot of new veterans good job.

Edited: April 14, 2016

8. First Horde LoD kill on Deathwing goes to - ROYAL BLOODLINE - get rekt noobs!

9. Congrats from ally side, good job guise.

10. Hello guys! We just killed our first LoD on new core of Warmane, it was awesome kill, thanks to all people who followed my leading and for the awesome kill!
    And special thanks to Noulife, a special member in our guild, who joined yday after we kicked Reallife. ^^
    Thanks to my assists aswell, to everyone who did good calls in the whole ICC run, you deserve your new ranks, your dkps and the kill! I wish us every future run to be the same as tonight's run! Your names on these screenshots tonight are becoming a part of RB history! Enjoy your stay to the new people and I hope we don't let each other down in the future! :).
    Belssie.
    Edited: April 10, 2016

11. When a woman tells you "I want you to listen to me and do exactly as I say"...what can you do :} Though it wasn't as expected, still good.

12. " Listen me very carefully " - Belssie 2k16

13. Thank you!
    Sadly we had none of our streamers/recorders in the raid. We really wish we had one of them with us :(

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last