1. Guess you could liken it to Lordaeron-style tuning where the tank has an extremely real risk of being global'd from 100 to 0% every single hit, so your raid has to be on the ball with rotating CD's for each breath, having healers pre-cast heals on the breath with priests also making sure tanks are shielded for every breath, etc. And God help you if you don't strike the right balance between inside and outside such that Corp is constantly fluctuating. That's why I said "brute-force with BiS tanks". Doable but frankly barely worth the effort.

2. "ako kuche lae kuche ne sgotveno"

Gz for the kill. Was fun to watch it streamed.

P.S. Tell rifo not to die on cutters next time.

3. "ako kuche lae kuche ne sgotveno"

Gz for the kill. Was fun to watch it streamed.

P.S. Tell rifo not to die on cutters next time.
    Hey, I'm rusty as hell. At least I redeemed myself when healing :d.

4. Yeah that bug definitely still exists, idk why it's marked as fixed. I'd have a log that would show that clearly, but something weird is going on with my wotlk client atm and it's not saving the combat log reports and screenshots where it should (someone halp pls). Maybe they marked it fixed because they added the breaths to both realms instead of just one.
    I thought I hae a bunch a images on this matter, but apparently I only took one. I'll added a comment to the bugtracker entry.

5. Drama queen mi kurac , Stupid bulgarian :<

6. LoD from yesterday is down today with no wipes(The video can be found here!). And we did another icc25hc cleared up till LK with an unfortunate 12% wipe on the LK.
    Edited: August 4, 2016

7. Who cares actually? Btw this guild still playing? And I thought that this guild died with Mirmigios.
    What the hell?! I ain't dead! Voltures!

8. Mirmi u alive !?!?!?! OMAGAAA :O

9. Wed: Quick icc25hc in less than 3 hours, oneshot every boss but the trash mobs.
    Whole raid footage can be found here

P.S: Another dead hunter PoV on LK :)
    Edited: August 11, 2016 Reason: video and some corrections.

10. P.S: Another dead hunter PoV on LK :)
    rip me. might become the running gag, tho.

First ... 29373839404149 ... Last