1. Not simply addressing our raids which were of the highest quality(Over 200 LK 25 HC, unachieved by any guild in warmane!)
    hahahaha..cute

2. Where you're from I see they put a lot of stock in irrelevant old core kills, so scratch that number out and put 430. ;)

I guess it would indeed be asking a tad much to expect everyone from the community to conduct themselves with class.

3. It was a great adventure with the best people, thank you for every second of these years and all of the shiny memories we made together.
    it was my honor to be a little part of this perfect community, hope to see you again.

Love u,
    Zixxy

4. Undoubtedly one of the greatest guilds on the server. Nothing but respect for Royal Bloodine.

dignitas trying to look relevant in 2k17 xd

5. Already made a personal guild post so this one's for the Warmane staff and the Icecrown community:

Despite every bug/server crash/lag/etc... you did a pretty good job and that's what makes this server fun on to play on and that's what attracts so many players here that enrich our community. So thank you for providing us with new challenges (bugs xd) even when the content hasn't changed for years, and for entertaining us with fun events and even competitive ones (which we hadn't had the chance to participate in rip).

And at the Icecrown community, one of the things that was important to me and possibly others while being in a leadership role was the way the guild looks not only from the inside, but from the outside. It is one of the basic rules of the guild to be respectful to players and guilds which have different views than us and different people. Although that rule couldn't be forced and some even expressed their personal feelings towards others publicly, I have always kept an eye at the way Royal Bloodline interacts with the Icecrown community and respected the guilds that existed and still exist. I appreciate the competition and also the co-operations that we had with different guilds. And i wish you to have fun continuing playing on the server and good luck to our members who will join your guild, they are some of the best on the server so i hope they will boost your ranks.

6. Undoubtedly one of the greatest guilds on the server. Nothing but respect for Royal Bloodine.

dignitas trying to look relevant in 2k17 xd

I rooted for them! Sadly no..ex echo of static..
    Edited: October 29, 2017

7. It was a pleasure to raid with you and I'm thankful for the time we had together. I really hope all you guys and gals, who've been the reason for all the good memories, stay as a part of the Icecrown community and we'll meet from time to time. And if you leave, take good care.

8. Well, GG guys! Thanks for the amazing raids that we have done, see ya arround!
    Peace out.

9. End of the line of Royal Succession!

So here we've come, at long last.

After having weathered crises and debacles that consumed many guilds before us.

After having raided continuously for almost half a decade; hitting milestone after milestone over the course of those years, and ending that run while at the height of our strength.

Now here we've finally come, at the final destination that awaits any guild.

We arrive at this juncture with mellowed acceptance of the fact that our time in the raiding scene has come to a close, and also the understanding that the end of the road is not an occurrence to fixate on with regret, but a point that marks our turn to loosen up and celebrate what has been a breathtakingly long, successful, meaningful, memorable, and inexpressibly precious journey.

I thank everyone with the utmost sincerity who had a hand to play in making our run the odyssey that it was. I can't put into words how proud I am of what you helped make possible. We persevered relentlessly through some impossible circumstances, and always came out stronger, and closer. We kicked this off in the spring of 2013, from humble beginnings and having modest expectations, starting out as friends - and now here we reach the end of our road, a couple of months after our 4th birthday as a guild, finishing as a family. Thank you to everyone who remained with us till the end of the line. Thank you to those who understandably took their leaves prematurely to attend to other obligations who might or might not be around to read this. Thank you to everyone who came in the guild before me who I might not have had the pleasure to meet yet. Thank you to Warmane for hosting the servers where our players could come together to have the great times we've had. Royal Bloodline's raiding odyssey represents over 4 years of unbroken succession and inheritance of the legacy left behind by any player who's ever left their mark upon the guild. Royal Bloodline's retirement from raiding represents the end of an era, but more importantly, the ushering of a new one, however those newer chapters write themselves! What it does NOT represent, however, is the end of Royal Bloodline's existence. Royal Bloodline as a guild will of course continue to exist indefinitely, functioning as a social avenue for players who were in the guild once upon a time. The contents of the guild's Shivtr site are being opened to public view to serve as a gallery of the guild's extensive history.

Today, on 28th Oct 2017, Royal Bloodline officially announces its retirement from our scheduled 25-man Heroic Raiding.

Take heart, my friends, in the fact that you're a part of the legend that Royal Bloodline is. Take heart in the fact that wherever you go, you'll always keep a piece of the guild with you. The officer team of Royal Bloodline wishes you the best in your post-RB endeavours!

Stay awesome and lovely as always!

P.S.
    The pic above is the original in case Schatten tries to Photoshop himself in later.
    Dayum, Zylas finally learnt how to color and the power of it :o
    Royal Bloodline had a very long arduous path while climbing the highest mountain, I guess, as climbers, we should take a rest now and look at the past as the path we have climbed together.
    Wishing good luck to everyone on Warmane and all other guilds that made it challenging and exciting!
    Love,
    Belssie.
    Edited: November 4, 2017

10. Or better yet, photoshop the blue condom out of the pic

11. Or better yet, photoshop the blue condom out of the pic
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    dis fkn gubby

12. Dayum, Zylas finally learnt how to color and the power of it :o
    Royal Bloodline had a very long arduous path while climbing the highest mountain, I guess, as climbers, we should take a rest now and look at the past as the path we have climbed together.
    Wishing good luck to everyone on Warmane and all other guilds that made it challenging and exciting!
    Love,
    Belssie.
    bels and zylas your pic is a lie...

this is the original pic and i'm sure everybody remembers.

ps: who need's photoshop? paint is much stronger
    Edited: November 13, 2017

13. page 4???????????????????? :sadpoop:

14. page 4???????????????????? :sadpoop:
    Omg this necro, ban tomer plox.

15. Thanks for the raid boiz,
    Coordination,
    Success.

First ... 246472737475 Last