1. Did 4th LoD of the week (#187) last night. Naturally also cleared another 5 RS 25hc's, but I guess we'll never know how many we've done in total.

2. so good guild farming same boss over and over again and still wiping =D hahahahahahahaha

3. Crypton what server are u on. which faction

4. Crypton what server are u on. which faction
    Deathwing Horde, why? gonna sing hungover for me again? :D

5. Raid today (24/01/2016) is being called off due to login server and site down. We'll reschedule our week accordingly, so as to achieve 5 LoDs and 5RS25hcs this week as well, no matter what happens. Keep yourself updated with fb page or shivtr site as to what the schedule will be.

6. Today we started raiding since the server was offline yesterday.
    Managed to do LoD and 2x RS in 200 minutes

LoD

RS1

RS2

7. Patrick thinks that people will call him spammer if he puts his video links in the forum post day after day :/ So here I am, Greek guy doing a Dutch guy's job.

As always, there's 4th LoD + 5th RS25hc today and tomorrow there'll be 5th LoD. 6th Icc25hc on Saturday, as far as it goes, prolly sindy!

These are the runs that took place this week so far (we didn't raid on sunday due to server lags exactly during our raid tiem):

2nd LoD

3rd LoD

3rd RS
    Couldn't find video in patrick's youtube account. I think he was there, will upload and post.

4th RS

8. 4 LoD/5 RS so far. Gonna wrap up the week with lod #193 later tonight.

9. Lemme know when you get bored of farming same bugged and glitchy sht over and over

Cheers,

Pale

@mirmigios: check your inbox

10. Guild is not dead! Still alive and raking through all raids! Still doing weekly 5 LoDs and 5 RS25hcs! Last week we did 5 and 5 even tho we missed our main run due to server lags and eventually a server crush, yet we pulled through! We also had a 6th Icc25hc that killed sindy within 2 hours! (Many undergeared people as well as recruits)

This week we made fresh start by already having cleared 5 RS25hc and 2 LoDs! As always 3 more to come!

Hey pale, I'll read your PMs tomorrow! Nice to see you around!

11. Did LoD #198, 5th of the week, tonight. Gonna hit the 200 LoD milestone next week :D

12. Seven year old content is really hard ****.

13. Gotta love random TLPDs on PTR :D.

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last