1. Can we use coins for learn every recipe?

2. Edifice what about the option with incl rcps will it takes 25 or 45 coins if u have unspend free prof

3. As you will notice on the levelup and profession pages:

You have used 0 / X free xxxxxx.

It will consume the free ones before it will begin costing coins.

Note: Free Professions is without recipes.
    Non-free profession without recipes costs 20 coins.
    Non-free profession with recipes costs 45 coins.

So, if I want to get profession without recipes, it will be for free, however if I choose with recipes it costs 45 coins?

Free profession with recipes should be 25 coins (45-20=25).

4. yes should be but u cant be sure if no1 from staff members confirmed

5. Non-free profession without recipes costs 20 coins.
    Non-free profession with recipes costs 45 coins.

So, if I want to get profession without recipes, it will be for free, however if I choose with recipes it costs 45 coins?

Free profession with recipes should be 25 coins (45-20=25).
    Don't really agree as too many people would be maxed prof.

6. Having to spend all of the coins in 30 days is a really stupid idea, i dont wanna get full gear and then stomp people without gear in bgs, or have the best gear from raids, what's the point of that, please reconcider your decision on wiping all coins / points in 30 days.

7. Don't really agree as too many people would be maxed prof.
    And rightfully so as they once were on multiple characters. Having 2 maxed-out professions with recipes on 1 character as opposed to the 5+ that most people had, prior to the Herpes wipe, is fair. It's not 3 per character, it's 3 per account.

8. Glyphs you get pretty easily not rare ones tho. Most annyoing thing is missing flypaths....
    Agree. Flight paths should be open. Or at least enough gold to get max flying and still have something left for gear and whatnot. But 3k gold won't cover it...

9. I'm really gratefull for this opportunity :)

Thank you :)

10. Don't really agree as too many people would be maxed prof.
    i had, only on ragnaros not counting the other realms, 10 lvl 80 chars with 2 professions maxed out... now i get like 2 or 3. Totally unfair. Got your point...

11. proof (paysafecard)

i jsut wana gm answar me i have proof but gms dont care and no1 wana help me

12. It doesnt let me learn the professions with full recipes whilst free professions are still available.

Please fix this. :)

13. welcome back

funny meeting you all back here.

First 1234 ... Last