1. When i try learn a gathering proff(mining) it tells me that " That profession does not have any recipes) even though i did not select learn all recipes option.

2. Elemental Shaman gear

In market, gear for Elemental shaman is same as for rouge. Change it, cause now I have rouge gear for elemental shaman. I am talking about vicious gladiator

3. i think evryone should get gold to learn the stuff for there class

4. ok, so if understood corectly only prim proffesion can be learned that is 1 proff per char???!

5. When i try learn a gathering proff(mining) it tells me that " That profession does not have any recipes) even though i did not select learn all recipes option.
    Its a bug. Hope for the fix

6. |!BUG!| Professions Bug

Guys, i have a small Problem i managed to learn two professions, and the third one its not really working .. i wanted to learn "Mining" but i Keep getting an Error take a look at Picture .... some People said it must be like that and others said its a BUG?
    We need an Answer Molten-Team ?

THanks

7. I'd like to know what recipes do i get if I use 45coins to level up a profession with full recipes.

Will it be ALL profession recipes OR only trainer learnable recipes?

I'm talking about MoP but I'm sure WotLK players also want to know this.

Thank you.

8. I have a problem,i didnt received gold start.i created 3 lvl 80 chars and i have 0 coppers on all.

9. I have a problem,i didnt received gold start.i created 3 lvl 80 chars and i have 0 coppers on all.
    New accounts dont get gold.

10. IS there a time limit for creating new chars and learning those free professions?

11. there isn't Research: Celestial Ink on Inscription (MoP)

12. Guys, i have a small Problem i managed to learn two professions, and the third one its not really working .. i wanted to learn "Mining" but i Keep getting an Error take a look at Picture .... some People said it must be like that and others said its a BUG?
    We need an Answer Molten-Team ?

THanks
    I'm not sure how it is on Molten; since I played Retail and all; but u can't have more then 2 main professions? or you just don't have enough coins for the profession boost; since it costs 20-30 coins. ORRRR you can't buy that much stuff at once for a char? I would not know 100% but i'm just throwing some ideas around

13. I'd like to know what recipes do i get if I use 45coins to level up a profession with full recipes.

Will it be ALL profession recipes OR only trainer learnable recipes?

I'm talking about MoP but I'm sure WotLK players also want to know this.

Thank you.
    I would really want to know if "incl. all recipe " option will be available for MoP, because at the moment it says that it isn't. Is this intended or is it still work in progress to add all recipes to MoP?

14. I would really want to know if "incl. all recipe " option will be available for MoP, because at the moment it says that it isn't. Is this intended or is it still work in progress to add all recipes to MoP?
    Hi guys,

I created new account and received no coins, no points and no gold. Why?
    In the news 2 days before stand
    "- 10 - 50 coins to all accounts (including non-donors)
    - 200 - 400 points to all accounts"

If its a mistake, how can I receive coins and points?

Greetings, Lightspell

15. guys i have 2 new accounts when server was online yesterday. they both have 0/1 professions.
    but now when i checked it again it became 0/0.

Any ideas what might have happened?

Maybe a staff can comment too?

Thanks

First 12345 ... Last