1. hi...
    I have tried this one on Ragnaros (Wotlk)
    so I got every epic recipes
    I no longer need to use Broken Necklace quest thingy

actually I was wondering how about other profession such as clothing which also has other recipes traded from ICC vendor, someone can help info ? :D

2. Staff please advise

I'd like to know what recipes do i get if I use 45coins to level up a profession with full recipes.

Will it be ALL profession recipes OR only trainer learnable recipes?

I'm talking about MoP but I'm sure WotLK players also want to know this.

Thank you.
    I would also like some clarification regarding this for all xpacs.

If I spend 45 coins to learn all JC recipes, for example, will I only get the cuts that are offered by the JC trainer or will it include all those vendor recipes (purchased with JC tokens and/or world drops in-game) as well?

More info please!
    hi...
    I have tried this one on Ragnaros (Wotlk)
    so I got every epic recipes
    I no longer need to use Broken Necklace quest thingy

actually I was wondering how about other profession such as clothing which also has other recipes traded from ICC vendor, someone can help info ? :D
    Excellent, thanks for commenting! I hope this is also true for the other professions as well.

Staff, please advise if there are any restrictions. Basically, just let us know if there are any recipes in any of the professions that will NOT be learned when upgrading using the 45 coins option.

Thank you so much :)

3. Can we get any information if the "incl. Recipes" will be available in MoP with the update to the marketplace in ~3-5 days ?

4. Alright, so the new Warmane market is up and there are no indications of "free" level ups or professions anywhere, I don't want to accidentally spend coins on them in the marketplace. Are they still in place? The accounts page on either site does not indicate anything, but on molten-wow it still shows the timeout on refunded coins and points.

I notice the booster packs have no cost on the Warmane market, but they might be obscured by the item list for all I know, but I think the two free boosters are still in place.

5. Too bad it is not working anymore? :(

6. Alright, so the new Warmane market is up and there are no indications of "free" level ups or professions anywhere, I don't want to accidentally spend coins on them in the marketplace. Are they still in place? The accounts page on either site does not indicate anything, but on molten-wow it still shows the timeout on refunded coins and points.

I notice the booster packs have no cost on the Warmane market, but they might be obscured by the item list for all I know, but I think the two free boosters are still in place.
    Boosters work as intended. As for the leveling up, I've done it by spending coins. They were deducted afterwards.

7. I have a question about booster pack.
    How many times i can use it exactly.
    If i would like to lvl up 3-4 char is it available for all of them?

8. I have a question about booster pack.
    How many times i can use it exactly.
    If i would like to lvl up 3-4 char is it available for all of them?
    You can have two booster packs on each account! :)

9. Alright, so the new Warmane market is up and there are no indications of "free" level ups or professions anywhere, I don't want to accidentally spend coins on them in the marketplace. Are they still in place? The accounts page on either site does not indicate anything, but on molten-wow it still shows the timeout on refunded coins and points.

I have jet to use my boosters, but now they are unavailable. When can I use them again? Currently 2/5 used.

10. I have jet to use my boosters, but now they are unavailable. When can I use them again? Currently 2/5 used.
    I doubt you'll ever be able to again. They removed the option to boost characters for free last week.

11. Well that would be most certainly unpleasant. Can some one from the staff comment this?

12. Yes, the level and profession boosters have expired a few days ago.

First ... 456