1. World of Warcraft Machinimas #2

Living for Love - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: RELEASED

'This will be a revolution of inquiring further, about not worrying about winning other people's approval, of not wishing we were someone else but perfectly content to be who you are, someone unique and rare and fearless. I want to start a revolution for LOVE'

- Madonna

Featuring: Mydonna (Frost Queen Mynce)
    Secondary: Dancers and a cute Tauren

The machinima takes part on the stage of an arena, where both enemies and lovers stand in front of each other and battle until one of them wins over the other one.
    The meaning of the machinima is that everyone of us should be living for love, and the answer for settling our differences is not a battle arena.

Everyone of us overcomes in our lifes a lot of heartaches, some of them will breaking, but being able to stand up from the ashes and the mud and raise to the air is a long and hard to achieve process, but yet achievable.
    Without love, we're empty shells. For the different types of thinking ppl have, all of us defy love to something, and as something else or as something similar to someone elses vision on it. One thing is sure, without it we're not complete.

Mynce battles her fears and enemies on the wine red stage, but instead stabbing her enemies, she dodges every hit they to inflict to her, with the goal of breaking her down.

Machinima Intro: Released
    Full Machinima: Released

Extra content:

Intro Version:

Full Version:

Edited: December 26, 2015

2. World of Warcraft Machinimas #3

As I mentioned previously this section is for both old and new machinima projects. This is the first none in-game content machinima I ever created (not recorded in-game).

The FROZEN Queen - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: Released on 2 Jul 2014

'Don't be the monster THEY fear you ARE!'

--------------------------------------------------Frozen---------by JesyMynce

Always being cursed by someone,
    for his own mistakes.
    Always blamed in wonder,
    for the rotten eggs.

Blamed for thinking different,
    for being someone else!
    When does this curse ever ends?

I am not afraid to be myself no more!

Who am I, who I was, what am I supposed to be?
    Should I hide in depths,
    or break all odds to me?

I broke the reason and faced my own treason!
    That's all that's left of me!

Welcome to my Frosty Kingdom!
    Copyrights---------
    Poetry copyrighted by JesyMynce™
    Song copyrighted by Walt Disney Animation Studios

STORY------------

Ever wondered why Mynce is called The Frost Queen? As the title doesn't come only from class and specialization, or being a good player aspect. 'Frost Queen' holds far more than that, as it has a sentimental meaning attached to Mynce and her personality.

When Mynce was very inexperienced she used to trust everyone's talking's and opinions. Usually not talking much and only absorbing all of the bad and good things surrounding her, realizing what was going on and why, but never willing to show off that she actually was more than that.
    Everyone of us is born with very specific characteristics, as Mynce wasn't an exception of having her own unique characteristics that developed with the time, despite all of the hatred and negotiations she had to overcome, difficulties and pain of not being a standart type of a thinking creature. Beautiful, charming and hearted she kept introducing things with positivism, encouraging the ones in need. Some called her the only one, others hated on her for being who she was and is, knowing that they could never be like her. She knew all of it, until the dark days arrived, and she was no longer an absorber, but an actual figure in it.
    Everyone feels very innocent before having to encounter an obstacle. But perhaps obstacles and difficulties are the things that makes us strong. Depending on peoples personalities we overcome or give up.
    Mynce wasn't a character that could easily give up. Soon enough she developed that into a strong weapon along with her instincts. Her instincts could tell her a lot of things about what she was going to overcome. When taking an action, images of all of the possible exits were flashing before her, as they were the keys for her freedom - a gift allowing her to make a clean choice, to see what types of choices are leading to a good ending and what choices to be made lead to bad. And honesty!
    Honesty is something Mynce always found recommended in a relationship between people, no matter where and why. As it indicated that the people in the relationships, no matter of the type of it actually TRUST each other, and have a shoulder to cry on when needed, the same way people were coming to seek for attention from her.
    Eventually the one who used to help turned into a one who needed help, because all of the hatred thrown at her, even when she was still the innocent type of a person. But no one could ever stand for her the way she stood for them. No one seemed to be strong enough for that purpose.
    Now Mynce stands tall, and the people surrounding her know it, because she have learned her lessons from her experiences. It was hard, but she overcame everything that was standing on her way, and turned into the unshakable character she is now. She has developed and evolved into even stronger weapon, no longer used by others for personal obligations, recognising the purpose behind someone's choices and actions, pointing at the people who deserve and who don't!
    After all of the break-ups with the 'mob', Mynce decided to take on her own path. Why does someone have to change to make people like him, when you're the best in your own COLORS!
    The word Mynce turned into a symbol of PASSION - for doing everything with it, thinking, speaking, breathing, living, of HONESTY - for always standing next to it and for it, of WILL - for never giving up when things go bad, of SUPPORT - for always supporting the valuable people around and even the ones who never realized the lesson they were given, STRENGTH - for being FAIR and unshakable in decisions and beliefs.

We are who we are and we become who we are meant to be! We are born with specific characteristics that never abandone us - we don't see them at first, but if we only have a look at them we will notice them through the years. We are being ourselves in different ways, because of our different experiences! Experiences make us who we are, develop us or take us down! It is our own CHOICE!

BE YOURself! (making it your own CHOICE) Choose wisely!

Intro: Released
    Full Version: Released

3. World of Warcraft Machinimas #4

As I mentioned previously this section is for both old and new machinima projects. This is the second and first big project with none in-game content I worked on. I remember it was a big struggle with some scenes, and still I wish to remake it and remove the too slow motion in most scenes in the machinima, in my opinion the slow motion ruined the entire machinima experience, but people learn from their mistakes, at least some do. :)

Did it Again! - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: Released on 1 Aug 2014

---------------------
    Story Timeline:
    ---------------------
    What are people in our lives?

We are born, we are always in movement, meeting new people from a very early age. Eventually we make friends and start spending time with them. The more time each of us spends with the opposite person the more we get to know each other. But how many of these people we call friends or just meet really stay in our circles and life? Not many I am afraid or should I be afraid?
    I'd say no. It is better having few people you count on than having a mass of so called 'friends' who would use you for their own benefit. Friends are those who stay loyal till the end - In hard times it's friends what you need the most!

'Did it again' is a symbol of the unstoppable movement. Everyone around us including ourselves keep moving forward or backwards, but still commit a movement that leads us somewhere. It's a repeatable action! You might meet someone and know him for a couple of months that both of you will take on their own paths and forget about each other, or the flame might perish for a short time and then blossom again, or the flame might turn into something else called Love. There are different types of love, but the type of Love I mentioned above is the Love we all know about. Here comes a question. How strong or deceiving one such Love could be? - A lot of times it is just a mirage, because of our own dreams of finding that person.

---------------------
    Story Timeline:
    ---------------------
    - Intro (Flashback I):
    The one minute intro of the video is a Flashback of Mynce's past, of her feelings, of her pain of the loss of something/someone valuable - Meryzn.
    Meryzn and Mynce met in Exodar and became very close friends. their friendship grew into something deeper in feelings and meaning. They had similar hobbies, interests, love, but in no way enough similar to make them clones. In these similarities there is always a difference.
    They loved crossing the Great Sea as Meryzn's passion always surrounded Vashj'ir and sea areas, he was a sailor at heart! One day it all came to an end, following the usual route of their adventure the boat turned around and meryzn drowned in his beloved environment. He was carried away by the waves, but Mynce survived.

It turns out that Meryzn haven't parished. Thanks to the waves of the sea he became eternal. Mynce always knew that there is only one way to continue with her life on, by stop dwelling in the past and continue living her life. So she did, while Meryzn landed on a sunny beach covered with tropical plants and peace. He felt strange. He wasn't a draenei anymore, he have turned into an Undead!
    Forced by the Alliance and Horde borders as an undead he had to become part of the Horde and draw the line of war between Mynce and himself, but he would never trade his feelings and everything experienced together with Mynce for the war! love is stronger than WarCraft - Make love no Warcraft!

On the other side Mynce started meeting new people, new conquerers of her heart, although she never again felt interested in becoming a love victim, because her heart truely belonged only to one person. Torn by the feelings and her future her heart started turning cold from the warm tropical red heart she used to have. She never lost her feelings and her warmth, but she learned the hard way that the world is one cruel place to wander alone at, and she started hiding her true feelings, giving a cold image of herself to the others. Sooner or later she started being pointed at being a cold person, because no one of the ones who tried could penetrate to her innerty and her trueself. She got used to it. She was well aware of what she was handling and every single step she has taken was a well made decision and tactic. A true example of someone who takes a lesson from his experiences!

Frost Queen Mynce they called her, although only the cover looked Frozen but the inside was as warm as the sun in the galaxy only to those she could really pay trust on to!

- Heart:
    Past cannot be forgotten, because it shouldn't be forgotten. We all recall the past but the vibe we do it with is important!
    Mynce payed tribute very often to her close friend Meryzn. She used to put flowers and Tiger Lily on the tribute spot. The 'Tiger Lily' Flower was Mynce's Favorite color and flower that symbolises her innerty - Frozen skin, but Tiger Lily heart!

Extra content:

Full version: Released

4. World of Warcraft Machinimas #5

As I mentioned previously this section is for both old and new machinima projects. Every single new machinima I've been working on had it's own unique environment, and the more I was getting into it, the more I learned about it, allowing me to develop my style, to start creating more dynamic and interesting machinimas. This machinima was the first more dynamic machinima I worked on, after it there was no turning back than making each next machinima more dynamic and with higher quality than the previous one. Each next machinima shows my development in that sphere.

We don't care! - Frost Queen Mynce feat. Linda

COUNTDOWN: Released on 8 Oct 2014

One of my first attempts to create a more dynamic next generation machinima introducing a new character - Linda!

WARNING: Be careful not to recognize your behaviour in the video! :P The new project is finally live, after some struggles with the editor. :)
    This machinima is dedicated to all 'Hookers' in-game. There are two types of people in-game, ones who are there to play the game, and others who are trying to find a boyfriend or a girlfriend, trying their luck with random people (usually men).
    This video is also dedicated to women/girls playing World of Warcraft. Don't you just love it when you're the first girl a guy sees playing World of Warcraft game, and when these guys start acting nicely only and only to win your attention, to make you build a fake image of themselves in your minds, well unfortunately it works out very successfully.

STORY:

Linda and her long known friend Mynce take a call about the desperate guys out there (in-game represented in the video as a club - because clubs are the places to meet all kinds of creeps like in WoW - WoW is a 'Club') (even one desperate guy should know how to win a girl, but in-game things are different).
    When they enter the club, all 'THIRSTY' faces turn to them with all kinds of expressions, but we all know why the two heroic women are in the club - TO GIVE THESE GUYS what THEY DESERVE!

'When we say no, they call us names instead'
    I've never been a person who just stands and watches what is going on. I sort out things right on the spot, and with enough experience one is always ready to deal with a crackhead on his way! So do it! Staying silent about things you shouldn't stay silent won't give you a favour. Give justice in the right time, or it will be too late! :) You might win a couple or a lot of haters, but better that way than allowing people who think they can manipulate you do it! Show them what you're made of! :D (Made of Passion :P).

SIDESTORY: I've experienced not once the treatment of desperate guys trying to win over my heart through the internet!! NO, NO and NO! WHEN they see a GIRL in-game they jump like hungry beasts! There is no true love on the internet! Don't WASTE time with these SOULEATERS! Also distant relationships inevitably come to an end! Not worth your characteristics, nerves and time! Kick them off on time, because both ways it won't end good! :)
    On the contrary, meeting someone in real after dating online is possible, but the percent of true relationship on the internet that would turn into something real is almost reduced to zero. It's up to you! :)
    I've learned to fight my way through them, and my reputation as a Frost Queen Mynce says it all. People know that with me there is no 'tickle' when serious. :)

Extra content:

Full version: Released

5. World of Warcraft Machinimas #6

As I mentioned previously this section is for both old and new machinima projects. This machinima as much as the previous one I felt very excited about and the entire working process around it was a lot of fun. If I didn't know by heart the lyrics before making the video, well...after finishing it, I was unable to stop singing them, because through the editing process I listened to the song more than 50 times in a couple of days. :D

World of Warcraft Machinima - Molten Throne

COUNTDOWN: Released 11 Nov 2014

A promise is a promise! I've promised making a video for that amazing author song, and so I did! I deeply hope that it will be received well, in the right direction.
    1. MAKE SURE you check out the original song on Molten's channel (The OLD channel of the SERVER has been disbanded) 2. The video will be released on both channels.

Writers: Aftalyfe & MMORPGRussia
    Song Producer: Aftalyfe
    Video Producer: JesyMynce™

Lyrics:

Chorus:

The beast is released I can't hold no more
    Dreadful for both, Alliance and Horde
    Born from the heat of the molten core
    Watch as I thaw the frozen throne!

There is no escape, there is no control
    Firelord's awake and the world is in awe
    Witness the power like no before
    Then watch as I climb the Molten Throne

Verse:

Let's be honest, I don't like to play games a lot
    but on weekends I am on Molten like death knights on ice
    Let's do it right, where do you plan to raid
    I have a game to play once I fix my grades

I call gms to help, making stupid tickets
    "wicked mother gms lag plz fix ress sickness"
    My iq drops along with this beat,
    stomp like a tauren warrior with his feet

When you see me in-game just do /greet
    wave your white flag when you see me pvp
    See, it's just vodka in me,
    grab my ak and play on molten for free

Anyone who complains about number of bugs
    well... doesn't get hugged by his mother enough
    Molten in my blood, let's cast a spell
    So hot fire mages scream what the hell

It's a little bit of talent, it's a little bit of luck
    we have to slay some dragons because we are tough
    You can find us Neltharion, Sargeras and Deathwing
    playing holy paladins feeling shiny and splendid

then move to Warsong to do an arena or two
    My rating is superb, yours is not so cool
    You better fix those digits if you plan to improve
    Welcome to molten, this community is off the roof

©2014 All rights reserved.

Molten's Version: Released
    Other version: Released

6. World of Warcraft Machinimas #7

As I mentioned previously this section is for both old and new machinima projects. This post contains my cancelled machinima projects (unfinished or delayed).

Early Winter - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: Released 2 Dec 2014

This project was officially inspired by the LORE story of Frost Queen Mynce. The machinima itself represents a couple of scenes from the story, but I cancelled the project. Only the intro version is available.

The machinima starts with a flashback of Mynce and Red-Eye, creating my 'The Mother Moon' reference to the Frost Queen Mynce LORE story.
    'The Mother Moon' as a powerful ability can also give illusions to it's bearer, and 'Early Winter' are the fake visions, which are a test thrown at Mynce from her source of power.

How you remind me - Frost Queen Mynce

'How you remind me' was actually my second machinima idea released one year before I decided to take in hands and start working on the projects I wanted to introduce. My first idea came out with that machinima project that I never actually finished. A lot of ideas in the new machinimas were inspired by that old project.

COUNTDOWN: Released 16 Mar 2013

Intro(s): Released

7. World of Warcraft Machinimas #8

As I mentioned previously this section is for both old and new machinima projects. This post contains the first machinimas I've attempted to create. :D

Fairytale - Frost Queen Mynce

That's right, this tiny little lagging machinima was my first attempt into putting strong emotions into a WoW video attached to a song.
    I felt as excited back then as I feel now about creating something like that. But the difference from that first and a couple of other projects after it before with the projects and ideas now are way different. :D
    The messages in the older machinimas were as strong as in the new ones, and also the way the old machinimas were introduced was not very entertaining.

COUNTDOWN: Released 2 Jan 2013

G.U.Y - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: Released 15 Apr 2014

G.U.Y was my 'revival' machinima project. The first machinima project I created in a long time, after the long break, featuring only in-game content. The video is more of a a mixture between PvP scenes and in-game hanging out more than a machinima - said in short it is like an introduction after the years I spent not creating anything new.
    But the ideas were building up, and soon enough they had to flow out of my brain. I had to release them, which gave the brand new start with all of the next projects. :)

Roar! - Frost Queen Mynce

'Going from ZERO to my own HERO!'

ROAR like a LION and NEVER GIVE UP!

COUNTDOWN: Released 3 Apr 2014

Against all odds, The Frost Queen always makes it through, because she trusts her insticts! :)
    There are always times and experiences breaking through us and pushing us down. Usually they are not just events, but someone.
    Everyone can Love or Hate, but no one can take something one strong person have, his WILL, his INNERTY, his HEART!
    Eventually it turns out that everyone STARTS from somewhere, from the dust, from silence, but what matters would be our experiences, how we get through them and where does our own CHOICE leads us to. That's how we form for the future. We build our own shape of characteristics that one by one are unique compared to the other persons ones, because of the different experiences.
    There are a lot of symbols in the video. The cobra for example is spitting poison and it is the poisonous type of people I've encountered and we all encounter through our lifes.

Always be yourself, because being different doesn't make you bad, in fact you have to be proud for doing things differently from others, for thinking different and for being different, that's the only thing that makes us all different and unique. And this is not a fight for being unique! It is a struggle for being accepted - who you really are.

ROAR like a LION and NEVER GIVE UP!

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
    'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
    Louder, louder than a lion
    'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar!

Dark Horse - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: Released 3 Jun 2014

This machinima you're probably familiar with to the bone had multiple releases. A version released for the first machinima Molten content (Molten's version), and a couple of other Beta releases on my channel, with a lot of improvements and changes.
    Just like the previous old machinimas, this project is consisted only of in-game footage.

The grand remake of the Dark Horse machinima was released this year, and it was posted a couple of posts before, so you can check it out. :) I finally introduced the machinima the way it was supposed to be introduced.

8. World of Warcraft Machinimas #9

As I mentioned previously this section is for both old and new machinima projects. Every single new machinima I've been working on had it's own unique environment, and the more I was getting into it, the more I learned about it, allowing me to develop my style, to start creating more dynamic and interesting machinimas.
    This post contains another types of machinimas I started creating. They contain wallpapers and poetry created by me expressing a specific feeling around different situations. These types of machinimas are mixtures between an interesting image slideshow and some machinima action, crafted in an artistic way, perfectly matching with the picked up songs.

Broken [Part 1] - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: Released on 17 Jan 2015

Here is my suprise! :) Enjoy this little piece of art while it is still warm, because it was made with experience, love and passion! READ THE DESCRIPTION!

Frost Queen Mynce - Broken ARTPoetry Album in this video includes:

Little Truths
    -----------------
    Answers
    -----------------
    Stronger
    -----------------
    The 'Passive Aggression'
    ------------------------------------
    Misunderstood
    ---------------------
    Blown
    -----------------
    Perhaps
    -----------------
    Doubts
    -----------------
    Woken
    -----------------
    Frozen
    -----------------
    Confusion
    -----------------

Broken [Part 2] - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: Released on 10 February 2015

Here is my second suprise! :) Enjoy this little piece of art while it is still warm, because it was made with experience, love and passion! READ THE DESCRIPTION!
    Frost Queen Mynce - Broken ARTPoetry Album Part 2.
    One of the phases Frost Queen Mynce goes trough. That's exactly the point of breaking all barriers. Breaking through the frozen cage that has been building up vengeance and hatred to those who dared to lie to The Queen. But Mynce eventually discovered that vengeance was never worth it - 'Through the frozen flesh bones started growing. The Horror of The Fjords started overcoming the pure locked in the frozen shell'. Since then Mynce learned that the bright moon that has always been shining through her and with her, has two faces, as many faces as every other living creature or energy had. Sometimes The Moon would go through phases causing disruptions, madness, feelings for vengeance, and other times it would obey solitude and peace.

Frost Queen Mynce - Broken ARTPoetry Album in this video includes:

Tired
    -----------------
    Afraid
    -----------------
    Passion
    -----------------
    Dismissed
    -----------------
    Lust
    -----------------
    Side by side
    ------------------

Broken [Part 3] - Frost Queen Mynce

The third part of the series is coming soon.

COUNTDOWN: Released on 29 March 2015

Give in
    -----------------
    Fair
    -----------------
    Resistance
    -----------------
    Emptyness
    -----------------
    Responsibility
    -----------------
    Battle Dummy
    ------------------
    Amazonian
    -----------------
    Love
    -----------------
    Black and White
    -----------------

9. World of Warcraft Machinimas #10

As I mentioned previously this section is for both old and new machinima projects. Every single new machinima I've been working on had it's own unique environment, and the more I was getting into it, the more I learned about it, allowing me to develop my style, to start creating more dynamic and interesting machinimas.
    This post contains the first machinima featuring the new WoD models. I love the new character models!

Don't Lie! - Frost Queen Mynce

Starting the New Year with the full version of the last intro of the machinima I introduced at the end of 2014! Enjoy! :) This video is also a thanks for the support from the viewers, as said in the song lyrics - 'We've been walking down this road for sometime, and you love, and you love me good, no lie!' :P

STORY: Frost Queen Mynce finds herself in a simulation (white) room when she suddenly falls asleep. When she wakes up she finds herself in a brand new world, with wings flapping behind her back, she stands up and finds out that she is being chased by memories and thoughts (tornado). These thoughts and memories have shattered and disrupted that virtual world and turned it into one twisted place. Mynce struggles to find a way out, when she discovers that the only way to get out is to give in the illusion.
    Travelling through twisted roads, pavements and memories Mynce eventually wakes up in the simulation room, where everything started! Be careful next time!
    'No matter how many lies you've been through, you'll make it through'

COUNTDOWN: Released on 2 Jan 2015

Extra content:

10. World of Warcraft Machinimas #11

Choose your Battles - Frost Queen Mynce

'Why you tryna make me your enemy
    All you really need is a little peace
    I just wanna be your lover
    Oh, this is not a competition
    So baby why the ammunition
    I don't wanna be the last one standing

Choose your battles, babe
    Then you'll win the war
    Stop digging your own grave
    When there's so much to live for
    'Cause I'm not fighting anymore'

STORY: Frost Queen Mynce and Red-Eye the Orc are in a clash, and only one of them will be standing tall after the battle is over!
    The moment where the ones who once were standing together has taken turns has finally arrived. The leaders of the rebellion known as Insignia of The Lion slowly fell apart, leaving the rebellion vulnerable (first The Frost Queen retired from leading the rebellion, because of the punished she had to suffer through from The Alliance side for 'plotting with The Horde against The Alliance'; after that the rebellion was left in Red-Eye's hands, which lead to the grand collapse; Insignia of The Lion was discovered and all Horde members in it were forced by Garrosh to take a step back, returning in the colonies of The Horde, by taking part in the upcoming Alterac Valley War, between all factions).
    Although The Frost Queen left her own invention - Insignia of The Lion, she accommodated somewhere else, meeting the wild beliefs of the local Amazonian tribes. Only appearing there The Frost Queen was treated like The Amazon Queen, because of all of the rumours spread around Azeroth around her. The Amazonian Tribes were not left out within reaching that information, and studying it. Mynce was more than welcome to studying their habits, to finding a shelter in The Wilds and preparing physically and mentally for the upcoming war, that all failed to stop.

The news about Insignia of The Lion spread as fast as a galloping strider. Soon enough they reached The Wilds. Now Amazonian leader Mynce decided to take a side in the War.

Trained with great discipline in the arts of battle and wisdom by the other Amazons Mynce was ready to face everything in battle. But is that actually applicable in all situations?

Deep in the frozen mountains, where the big fields were covered in snow The Amazonian tribe arrived on the battlefield, where Mynce spotted Red-Eyed on the front of The Horde line. He spotted Mynce as well. They looked at each other from distance for a moment. Mynce's mind started processing to another solution. She couldn't hurt him, because he was the first person she has met that has actually shown understandment for her, since they were sharing similar experiences under different circumstances. That's what was uniting them the entire time. But it grew into something else, into closure that Mynce didn't want to experience.

Red-Eyed and The Amazonian Queen started battling! Swords were swinging, clashing, sparkling until she decided to stop. Mynce threw her sword on the frosty ground and said:

This is not a competition, so baby why the ammunition. I don't wanna be the last one standing!
    Choose your battles, babe, then you'll win the war, stop digging your own grave, when there's so much to live for, choose your battles, babe, cause I'm not fighting anymore!

How it ends? Find out soon.

COUNTDOWN: Coming Soon

Extra content:

The post will be updated with more content. If you want to view the full resolution of the wallpapers then visit my galleries.

11. Spoiler: Show
    World of Warcraft Machinimas #11

Then you'll win the war

STORY: Frost Queen Mynce and Red-Eye the Orc are in a clash, and only one of them will be standing tall after the battle is over!
    The moment where the ones who once were standing together has taken turns has finally arrived. The leaders of the rebellion known as Insignia of The Lion slowly fell apart, leaving the rebellion vulnerable (first The Frost Queen retired from leading the rebellion, because of the punished she had to suffer through from The Alliance side for 'plotting with The Horde against The Alliance'; after that the rebellion was left in Red-Eye's hands, which lead to the grand collapse; Insignia of The Lion was discovered and all Horde members in it were forced by Garrosh to take a step back, returning in the colonies of The Horde, by taking part in the upcoming Alterac Valley War, between all factions).
    Although The Frost Queen left her own invention - Insignia of The Lion, she accommodated somewhere else, meeting the wild beliefs of the local Amazonian tribes. Only appearing there The Frost Queen was treated like The Amazon Queen, because of all of the rumours spread around Azeroth around her. The Amazonian Tribes were not left out within reaching that information, and studying it. Mynce was more than welcome to studying their habits, to finding a shelter in The Wilds and preparing physically and mentally for the upcoming war, that all failed to stop.

The news about Insignia of The Lion spread as fast as a galloping strider. Soon enough they reached The Wilds. Now Amazonian leader Mynce decided to take a side in the War.

Trained with great discipline in the arts of battle and wisdom by the other Amazons Mynce was ready to face everything in battle. But is that actually applicable in all situations?

Deep in the frozen mountains, where the big fields were covered in snow The Amazonian tribe arrived on the battlefield, where Mynce spotted Red-Eyed on the front of The Horde line. He spotted Mynce as well. They looked at each other from distance for a moment. Mynce's mind started processing to another solution. She couldn't hurt him, because he was the first person she has met that has actually shown understandment for her, since they were sharing similar experiences under different circumstances. That's what was uniting them the entire time. But it grew into something else, into closure that Mynce was didn't want to experience.

Red-Eyed and The Amazonian Queen started battling! Swords were swinging, clashing, sparkling until she decided to stop. Mynce threw her sword on the frosty ground and said:

This is not a competition, soo baby why the ammunition. I don't wanna be the last one standing!
    Choose your battles, babe, then you'll win the war, stop digging your own grave, when there's so much to live for, choose your battles, babe, cause I'm not fighting anymore!

Extra content:

The post will be updated with more content. If you want to view the full resolution of the wallpapers then visit my galleries.

wow, thats some hard work outthere ;)

12. wow, thats some hard work outthere ;)
    Thanks for noticing it. It always feels good having a positive opinion on the table. :)

13. The Heart of The Fjords

World of Warcraft - Frost Queen Mynce - Broken (Part 3)

Here is the third part of the series 'Broken'! :) There are a lot of things assembled in this part.
    The third part of the series, introduces the story of a machinima in work - Frost Queen Mynce - Choose your Battles), which introduces the story of an Amazonian Tribe (the story will be released along with the upcoming machinima).

One of the first ideas behind creating Broken 3 was one of the simplest writings I've ever done - 'Black and White', but it holds a lot of things in it. 'Black and White' symbolises the phases and faces all of us have. That makes the term known as - 'You have two faces' irrelevant to something bad, because everyone of us have a lot of faces, which appear in different situations.
    'Broken' Part 3 is dedicated to who somebody is, and to the way people are used to defy others without knowing them (In that matter The Amazonian Tribe takes place).
    The Amazons were pushed to 'The Wilds' where they eventually settled themselves. They turned into a hunting prey for both Alliance and Horde, as well as for the local animals. But Amazons know how to adopt and survive. In order to survive they have to kill to protect themselves and their villages, or they will end up killed by the other factions.
    The Wars between Alliance and Horde were not only Wars between two factions, they were covering a much brighter range affecting everything in it, including tribes like 'The Amazonian' ones.

'Kill or get killed' is the only rule applying in 'The Wilds'. As an Amazonian territory, no intruders are allowed, because intruders would normally ruin the balance in the peaceful areas.

'Blood of War' - No matter how protected the territories are, Hordes penetrated their way into the jungles, destroying the local plantation, killing animals and murdering Amazons from the tribes who try to protect the territory. Sooner or later The Tribes were torn apart, because no matter where they settle they are being hunter like animals.

'Broken 3' shows the 'horror' of War. Especially when it starts affecting other sides.

Give in
    -----------------

I am not going to play your strings,
    You need to give it in,
    I am not going to turn into what you needed me in.

I am not going to follow your train,
    You need to conceal it again!
    I am not going to turn into your puppet,
    Sin,
    Think again!

Fair
    -----------------

I might hurt you,
    It won't hurt me,
    Cause I know the truth.

You will try to burn me,
    When I haven't burnt you,
    Cause you'll think I'm wrong.

I might answer,
    Or might not,
    Cause that's what you showed me,
    And it's all wrong.

Resistance
    -----------------

It hurts me,
    When you're silent,
    Like we haven't shared before.
    It strikes me,
    When we face it,
    Upon each other everlong.
    It protects me,
    When things take another turn,
    A pair of pears between,
    it burns.

Emptyness
    -----------------

Do you feel it,
    It's a touch.
    Do you see it,
    It's a glutch.
    You can't say it,
    Cause you're stuck.

When you face it,
    It goes on.
    When you toss it,
    It stays on,
    You can't express it,
    Cause you regress it.

Responsibility
    -----------------

When you'll learn to stand for what you say,
    You just toss it and then run away!
    When you'll learn to strengthen your pain,
    You simply poke it somewhere else and then take it back in vein.

You'll learn to take that step,
    To stand up with your head,
    To beat the drums ahead,
    And make the hardest step.

Battle Dummy
    ------------------

Knock, knock, knock
    Who am I?
    I have a lot of faces,
    No shame to do.

I locked the door,
    But key ran through.
    Knock, knock, knock
    Who are you?
    It's a shame,
    You don't decide for you!

Amazonian
    ------------------

I can take all arrows shot at me,
    Go on,
    Bring it on,
    Show me more,
    Is this all you're for?

I can take you down with ease,
    I'll do,
    You cannot tease,
    I'll show you more,
    And that won't be all.

You'll retreat, battle lost,
    Both of us go on,
    Yet you lost,
    War came along!

Love
    ------------------

I live for good, so do you,
    Why then make your own enemies, don't do.

I make a step, so do you,
    Why then measure it too late, don't do.

Keep living, keep breathing,
    Take a sip, from the angels trip,
    Here it blooms,
    It goes on,
    That's exactly what you should have done!

Black and White
    ------------------

Two sides
    Two souls
    One face
    One goal

Two cheeks
    Two toes
    One boss
    It's us!

COPYRIGHT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Song Copyright: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All poetry and image content is copyrighted by JesyMynce™.
    Edited: April 13, 2015

14. The Heart of The Fjords

UPDATE TO

Then you'll win the war

Spoiler: Show

Then you'll win the war

Deep in the frozen mountains, where the big fields were covered in snow The Amazonian tribe arrived on the battlefield, where Mynce spotted Red-Eyed on the front of The Horde line. He spotted Mynce as well. They looked at each other from distance for a moment. Mynce's mind started processing to another solution. She couldn't hurt him, because he was the first person she has met that has actually shown understandment for her, since they were sharing similar experiences under different circumstances. That's what was uniting them the entire time. But it grew into something else, into closure that Mynce didn't want to experience.

This is not a competition, so baby why the ammunition. I don't wanna be the last one standing!

Extra content:

NEW EXTRA CONTENT:

INFO (about the wallpapers and machinima project) WILL BE UPDATED in this following POST

15. World of Warcraft Machinimas #12

Legendary Lovers - Frost Queen Mynce

'I never knew I could see something so clearly looking through my third eye
    Never knew karma could be so rewarding and bring me to your light
    Maybe this is the beginning of something so magical tonight (oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

Take me down to the river
    Underneath the blood-orange sun
    Say my name like a scripture
    Keep my heart beating like a drum

Legendary lovers, we could be legendary
    La la la la la
    Legendary lovers, we should be legendary
    La la la la la'

STORY: Frost Queen Mynce travels back in time through her mind, digging out a lot of memories from past events. One of the special abilities The Frost Queen had was being able to see through somebody's heart and soul. No one managed to deceive The Frost Queen, and whoever thought he did was in a deadly mistake. She was the one allowing someone think that he deceived her or played her around, which only served as the proof of her abilities and power.

'Go down in history
    Go down together,
    Into infinity,
    Forever
    Your Cleopatra
    Your blushing Juliet
    Anything for your love,
    A ride or die'

It was always there, the place, the sunshine, the sunset! Down there, next to the river, the spot. Waking up as the sun rises and falling down along with the sun through the sunsets.
    Mynce loved spending time there alone, to think of things. But this was more of a green grass area and a river crossing two hills. This was the place where a lot of 'Legendary Lovers' were born.
    Natives from the closest in range villages used to visit this ancient place, sharing and spreading the love, or others meeting their one there. That's why that place was as special, except it's sheer beauty which captivated every soul who dared to walk there, to sit on the green grass and gaze at the sun over the river.

Red-Eyed and Frost Queen Mynce, seperated by their factions kept meeting at that magical place, until the unthinkible, yet predictable for The Frost Queen happened. War separated them.
    After Red-Eyed and Frost Queen Mynce met in The Wilds, it was already known that only one of them was going to stay alive. Red-Eyed forced to fight for The Horde and dismantle all enemies, friends and lovers on his way, and Mynce fighting for the cause to stop the madness and to find her place in Azeroth.

After years the place didn't change much. It was always there, the place, the sunshine, the sunset! Down there, next to the river, the spot. Waking up as the sun rises and falling down along with the sun through the sunsets. Old visited the place to remember the day they met or to pay tribute to their lover while young were falling in love, following the path of elders.
    There was only one different thing now obscuring the sun at the river, and reflecting in the clean water - It was the statues of the two 'Legendary Lovers' - Red-Eyed and Frost Queen Mynce.

'Oh, take me down to the river
    Underneath the blood-orange sun
    Say my name like a scripture
    Keep my heart beating like a drum

Legendary lovers, we could be legendary (legendary)
    La la la la la
    Legendary lovers, we should be legendary (oh, take me down)
    La la la la la'

Extra content:

The post will be updated.
    Edited: April 24, 2015

First 1234 ... Last