1. May 20, 2015  
    The Heart of The Fjords

World of Warcraft - Frost Queen Mynce - Broken (Part 4)

COUNTDOWN: COMING SOON

'Broken 4' is the sequel of the 3 previous parts of the series featuring new content:

My book
    Chances
    Changes
    Broken
    Weakness (I care)

COPYRIGHT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Song Copyright: Coming Soon
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All poetry and image content is copyrighted by JesyMynce™.
    Edited: July 2, 2015

2. July 2, 2015  
    The Heart of The Fjords

World of Warcraft - Frost Queen Mynce - Broken (Part 4)

COUNTDOWN: COMING SOON

'Broken 4' is the sequel of the 3 previous parts of the series featuring new content:

My book
    -----------------

Chances
    -----------------

Changes
    -----------------

Broken
    -----------------

Weakness (I care)
    ---------------------------------------------------

COPYRIGHT
    Song Copyright: Coming Soon
    All poetry and image content is copyrighted by JesyMynce™.

3. World of Warcraft Machinimas #13

This section is for both old and new machinima projects. Every single new machinima I've been working on had it's own unique environment, and the more I was getting into it, the more I learned about it, allowing me to develop my style, to start creating more dynamic and interesting machinimas.

Black Widow - Frost Queen Mynce

'I'm gonna love ya
    Until you hate me (Right)
    And I'm gonna show ya (Show 'em what show 'em what)
    What's really crazy
    You should've known better
    Than to mess with me, honey (it's all over with now)
    I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya
    Gonna love ya, gonna love ya
    Like a black widow, baby

Black, black widow, baby'

STORY: After the story in the deserts of Uldum (following the events from the official remake of 'Dark Horse',
    Spoiler: Show
    World of Warcraft Machinimas #1

Dark Horse - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: RELEASED

'ARE you ready for a PERFECT STORM'

Featuring: MynceyPatra (played by Frost Queen Mynce) and Orcy Jay (played by Red-Eyed)
    Secondary: The three muses; Guardian shamans; Uldum Natives; The three brave guys trying to win the heart of The Queen; Perky; The winner of her heart;

This machinima is covering the amazing landscape of Uldum perfectly matching with the song (Katy Perry - Dark Horse).

Mynce is a strong and powerful character with special and strong characteristics. A lot of people tried to encounter her heart, but without success, because The Moon, just as shining so bright, sees the innerty of people. The Moon never lies! When the moon tells you something believe it. Her strongest weapon are her insticts. See what they revealed for her this time and where they led her to.
    You may fall in love when you meet her, if you get the chance you better keep her, but if you break her heart she turns cold as a freezer!

"Mynce symbolises the moon, the symbol of purity and truth. Her special ability allows her to seperate the truth from the illusion.
    When chased by the participants for her heart, she faces them, and the ones not having pure and true feelings/intentions, trying to steal her heart for a bad purpose, or use her as a powerful weapon are all turned into critters (rabbits and other creatures).
    These symbolic creatures oppose the 'catty' standarts of Uldum and everyone turned into a critter would probably end up being eaten!

Machinima Intro: Released
    Full Machinima: Released

Machinima Screenshots:

*This post will be updated within the release of the machinima.
    The 'Dark Horse' - Frost Queen Mynce ended up not suiting up with any of the participants for her heart. She found out that the only person she could fall in love with was her own self. Although it might sound selfish, loneliness has been a big part of The Queen's life, once broken so it stayed.

The Frost Queen's best friend, Linda, a female troll from the Amazonian tribe from 'The Wilds' adviced her trusted friend to join the tribe before the hype, but the stubborn Queen didn't listen and now she payed the price for it. The darkest part of The Queen has awaken. 'The Dark Horse' has to be eliminated, and that's the only way to destroy the shadows that slowly started absorbing The Queens strength and good will.
    Some said it was a challenge, a test, others couldn't see it end.
    Linda and Mynce called themselves 'Black Widows', hunters of beings who destroy love and hurt feelings. All thirsty victims of the 'Black Widows' could easily get entrapped, by lurring them through the deadly beauty of both of the 'Widows'. Once in their web, forever! The 'Widows' look beautiful, but are deadly in battle and vengence for all of the sins the heart-breakers have done.

'I'm gonna l-l-l-love you until it hurts
    Just to get you I'm doing whatever works
    You've never met nobody
    That'll do you how I do ya
    That will bring you to your knees
    Praise Jesus hallelujah
    I'm-a make you beg for it, plead for it
    Till you feel like you breathe for it
    Till you do any and everything for it
    I want you to fiend for it
    Wake up and dream for it
    Till it's got you gasping for air
    And you lean for it
    'Till they have a CAT scan and check on your mind
    And it's nothing but me, on it (on it, on it, on it)
    Now it's me-time believe that
    If it's yours when you want it
    I wouldn't promise I need that
    Till I'm everywhere that you be at
    I can't fall back go quick
    Cause this here a fatal attraction so I take it all or I don't want ****'

COUNTDOWN: Coming Soon

Extra content:

The post will be updated.
    Edited: January 20, 2016

4. World of Warcraft Machinimas #14

This section is for both old and new machinima projects. Every single new machinima I've been working on had it's own unique environment, and the more I was getting into it, the more I learned about it, allowing me to develop my style, to start creating more dynamic and interesting machinimas.

Bad Blood - Frost Queen Mynce

''Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
    You know it used to be mad love
    So take a look what you've done
    'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
    Hey
    Now we got problems
    And I don't think we can solve them
    You made a really deep cut
    And, baby, now we got bad blood
    Hey'

STORY: After the events of 'Black Widow', Mynce has already become a part of society known as 'The Amazonian Tribe of The Wilds', while after the public reveal of the existance of 'Insigna of The Lion', Red-Eyed and his troops were forced to take part on The War zone. Their first mission was to burn the dense forests in 'The Wilds', the homeland of the Amazinian tribe and many more breathing species.
    With the help of The Frost Queen, the Amazonian Tribe wouldn't just leave The Horde destroying their last homeland and endanger the existance of The Amazons, the way wild monsters and animals are being hunted for fun and banished from the face of Azeroth. Most of all, Mynce had her own reasons to fight for the tribe and a shoulder that was always standing beside her, her friend Linda, a warrior from the tribe, and the reason why Mynce could join it at first instance.

The Forests started burning, the scouts from the tribe have been following the income of Horde troops, destroying and setting to ashes everything they touched, with their big tank machines, burning spears and torches.
    The Amazons had extremely developed senses, they could smell the stench of burning flesh and forest from a very vast distance. While scouts were spying and setting traps for The Horde intruders, other parts of the tribe already knew what's at stake. They knew that most of them won't be able to walk on the green grass again, or the worst, to see the sunlight of the Azerothian sun for last from the sight of the Great Blue and beyond it.

Things didn't go according to plan, the loss was great in numbers and range....

NEW EXTRA CONTENT:

INFO (about the wallpapers and machinima project) WILL BE UPDATED in this following POST

'Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted
    Did you have to ruin what was shiny? Now it's all rusted
    Did you have to hit me, where I'm weak? Baby, I couldn't breathe
    And rub it in so deep, salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me

Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times, you and I

You know it used to be mad love
    So take a look what you've done
    Hey
    Now we got problems
    And I don't think we can solve them
    You made a really deep cut
    And, baby, now we got bad blood
    Hey

Extra content:

Edited: September 16, 2015

5. How the hell this theme got 10k views in 3 freaking hours WTF is going on i dont get it !?!?!?!

6. How the hell this theme got 10k views in 3 freaking hours WTF is going on i dont get it !?!?!?!
    The thread wasn't posted yesterday, it was posted months ago, and the content of the thread is just getting updated with the latest content.

Thanks for viewing!
    Edited: September 17, 2015

7. World of Warcraft Machinimas #14

BREATHE - Frost Queen Mynce: The Heart of The Fjords OFFICIAL Trailer wallpaper and music preview

The song is so amazing that It's like I see myself/Frost Queen Mynce speaking:

'Do you ever wanna run away?
    Feel like every day is not your day
    Do you ever find yourself out in the cold no were to go
    If the world has ever cut you deep
    If the scars never seem to heal
    If the emptiness is way to much for you all you can do

Just breathe in breathe out that's a moment in your life
    Breathe in breathe out it’s a wonderful night

Oos’ Aah’s

No matter where the seasons fall
    No matter how the dice will roll

In the end the here and now is all we have don’t look back

Breathe in breathe out it’s a wonderful night

Oos’ Aah’s

A hundred million times [x2]

Oo’s Aah’s

Breathe in breathe out it’s a wonderful night [x2]'

STORY: The official wallpaper of the trailer of my novel - Frost Queen Mynce: The Heart of The Fjords, associated with World of Warcraft.
    A story about the fall and rise of the most powerful frost mage on Azeroth.
    Summary: The Heart of The Fjords is a formation in Howling Fjords, Northrend, a sanctuary where only the bravest, purest and hearted wander.
    Frost Queen Mynce lost everything, blamed for betraying The Alliance for trying to preserve peace between both factions, she took on a journey to finding her true herself and home, finding a place that she felt home, but she wasn't alone! Her loyal Water Elemental pet, saved by Mynce on Azuremyst Isle from the fires of The Emerald was always beside her. Blessed by the unwanted help of 'The Eternal Moon' (The Mother Moon) while saving the elemental, Mynce was also cursed by it's influence. A blessing is also a curse!
    Having unlocked her most unique of powers, Mynce Frost never expected the struggles she'll go through, and the outcome of the palette of characters and situations she encountered.

That's how 'The Heart of the Fjord's' was born! A sacred place for some and a fierce place for others, located in the heart of Howling Fjord. The Heart of The FJords was The Frost Queen's presence and soul.

Song by: Delta Goodrem - Breathe in, Breathe out
    (I'd love for this song to become the theme song of The Heart of the Fjords one day, because the song screams what the meaning behind The Frost Queen is and expresses it in the most beautiful way) :)

Find more related content here (official summary): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP5Fz3kwdAk

Extra content:

Make sure you support Delta Goodrem's work:

Official Website: https://www.deltagoodrem.com
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVt...OchXdQK6erRCCg
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeltaGoodrem?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/deltagoodrem/?hl=en
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeltaGoodremMusic

Edited: October 12, 2015

8. World of Warcraft Machinimas Update #1

JESYMYNCETM - World of Warcraft: Frost Queen Mynce Machinimas UPDATE

In this video you can see all of the planned machinima projects. Interact with the video by enabling your YouTube Annotations!

9. World of Warcraft COMICS Update #1

I am very excited to announce that I've started working on a series of digital pages comics based on my World of Warcraft Novel - World of Warcraft: The Heart of The Fjords. Hoping of being able to release around 150-200 pages!

Here is the first preview of the digital comics and a short story summary with my latest writing attached to it!

Review: This is the first preview of the digital comics I started working on based on the summary of the novel The Heart of The Fjords by me, a story about the most powerful frost mage on Azeroth.

Story: In that scene, atop the highest part of The Heart (A frozen Hill located at the top of the Frost Queen Mynce's tower), where from the entire landscape of The Howling Fjords and other parts of Northrend could be seen, and the one and only way to get as close as possible to connecting with the enpowering light of 'The Mother Moon', the source of power of The Frost Queen, and the heat bringing life in this realm, the will and mood of The Queen, Red-Eyed The Orc (the second main character in the novel, and an old friend of Mynce) has been striken down after reaching the top of the tower to find The Frost Queen as a cold welcome for some of the previous events that occured and led Mynce out of civilisation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'Truth in a glass'

"The wind was howling, it sounded like a voice,
    A strange calling, a mirror of the past.
    The wind was howling, ripping bloom to shreds,
    While the moon was calling, calling it's treasure's end (the vessel's end - Mynce).
    The wind was howling, lost in paradise,
    a heart and towel, like a mirror and the past.
    The wind was howling, speaking of a story,
    a story of the daughter of involuntary." ("Truth in a Glass" by JMTM)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

JesyMYNCETM is becoming bigger and stronger. Support us by subscribing, liking and sharing. There are plenty of ideas and upcoming surprises! Become part of JMTM, we are dedicated to what we do!

PS. Don't forget to Breathe in and Breathe out!

Edited: October 28, 2015

10. Happy Halloween by JMTM

Happy Halloween, my loyal and somehow royal pet!

Edited: October 31, 2015

11. Throwback Sunday #1

Still remember the amazing Molten Song written and produced by an amazing person known as MMORPGRussia, or to others as Borrean?

It was an entire joy working on the video back then. What could I do with the video today....but I'd rather leave it the original way, at least for now.
    Everytime I open it I start singing along, that's how awesome to me the song is, and the least thing I connect it with is Molten, for me it is art, a creation, and most of all a beautiful one. I burst in laugh reminding myself of everything :D

So let's remind ourselves of the blast one of a kind song - The Molten Throne!

Lyrics:

Chorus:

The beast is released I can't hold no more
    Dreadful for both, Alliance and Horde
    Born from the heat of the molten core
    Watch as I thaw the frozen throne!

There is no escape, there is no control
    Firelord's awake and the world is in awe
    Witness the power like no before
    Then watch as I climb the Molten Throne

Verse:

Let's be honest, I don't like to play games a lot
    but on weekends I am on Molten like death knights on ice
    Let's do it right, where do you plan to raid
    I have a game to play once I fix my grades

I call gms to help, making stupid tickets
    "wicked mother gms lag plz fix ress sickness"
    My iq drops along with this beat,
    stomp like a tauren warrior with his feet

When you see me in-game just do /greet
    wave your white flag when you see me pvp
    See, it's just vodka in me,
    grab my ak and play on molten for free

Anyone who complains about number of bugs
    well... doesn't get hugged by his mother enough
    Molten in my blood, let's cast a spell
    So hot fire mages scream what the hell

It's a little bit of talent, it's a little bit of luck
    we have to slay some dragons because we are tough
    You can find us Neltharion, Sargeras and Deathwing
    playing holy paladins feeling shiny and splendid

then move to Warsong to do an arena or two
    My rating is superb, yours is not so cool
    You better fix those digits if you plan to improve
    Welcome to molten, this community is off the roof

©2014 All rights reserved.

PS. If you're seeing this Borrean, cheers! Hope your career goes in the right direction!
    Edited: December 19, 2015

12. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

May your most inner wishes shine!

13. World of Warcraft Machinimas #15

Black Widow - Frost Queen Mynce

'I'm gonna love ya
    Until you hate me (Right)
    And I'm gonna show ya (Show 'em what show 'em what)
    What's really crazy
    You should've known better
    Than to mess with me, honey (it's all over with now)
    I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya
    Gonna love ya, gonna love ya
    Like a black widow, baby

Black, black widow, baby'

STORY: After the story in the deserts of Uldum (following the events from the official remake of 'Dark Horse',
    World of Warcraft Machinimas #1

Dark Horse - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: RELEASED

'ARE you ready for a PERFECT STORM'

Featuring: MynceyPatra (played by Frost Queen Mynce) and Orcy Jay (played by Red-Eyed)
    Secondary: The three muses; Guardian shamans; Uldum Natives; The three brave guys trying to win the heart of The Queen; Perky; The winner of her heart;

This machinima is covering the amazing landscape of Uldum perfectly matching with the song (Katy Perry - Dark Horse).

Mynce is a strong and powerful character with special and strong characteristics. A lot of people tried to encounter her heart, but without success, because The Moon, just as shining so bright, sees the innerty of people. The Moon never lies! When the moon tells you something believe it. Her strongest weapon are her insticts. See what they revealed for her this time and where they led her to.
    You may fall in love when you meet her, if you get the chance you better keep her, but if you break her heart she turns cold as a freezer!

"Mynce symbolises the moon, the symbol of purity and truth. Her special ability allows her to seperate the truth from the illusion.
    When chased by the participants for her heart, she faces them, and the ones not having pure and true feelings/intentions, trying to steal her heart for a bad purpose, or use her as a powerful weapon are all turned into critters (rabbits and other creatures).
    These symbolic creatures oppose the 'catty' standarts of Uldum and everyone turned into a critter would probably end up being eaten!

Machinima Intro: Released
    Full Machinima: Released

Machinima Screenshots:

*This post will be updated within the release of the machinima.
    The 'Dark Horse' - Frost Queen Mynce ended up not suiting up with any of the participants for her heart. She found out that the only person she could fall in love with was her own self. Although it might sound selfish, loneliness has been a big part of The Queen's life, once broken so it stayed.

The Frost Queen's best friend, Linda, a female troll from the Amazonian tribe from 'The Wilds' adviced her trusted friend to join the tribe before the hype, but the stubborn Queen didn't listen and now she payed the price for it. The darkest part of The Queen has awaken. 'The Dark Horse' has to be eliminated, and that's the only way to destroy the shadows that slowly started absorbing The Queens strength and good will.
    Some said it was a challenge, a test, others couldn't see it end.
    Linda and Mynce called themselves 'Black Widows', hunters of beings who destroy love and hurt feelings. All thirsty victims of the 'Black Widows' could easily get entrapped, by lurring them through the deadly beauty of both of the 'Widows'. Once in their web, forever! The 'Widows' look beautiful, but are deadly in battle and vengence for all of the sins the heart-breakers have done.

'I'm gonna l-l-l-love you until it hurts
    Just to get you I'm doing whatever works
    You've never met nobody
    That'll do you how I do ya
    That will bring you to your knees
    Praise Jesus hallelujah
    I'm-a make you beg for it, plead for it
    Till you feel like you breathe for it
    Till you do any and everything for it
    I want you to fiend for it
    Wake up and dream for it
    Till it's got you gasping for air
    And you lean for it
    'Till they have a CAT scan and check on your mind
    And it's nothing but me, on it (on it, on it, on it)
    Now it's me-time believe that
    If it's yours when you want it
    I wouldn't promise I need that
    Till I'm everywhere that you be at
    I can't fall back go quick
    Cause this here a fatal attraction so I take it all or I don't want ****'

Extra content:

Preview version: Released

Intro Version: Released

Full Version: Coming Soon
    Edited: January 9, 2016

14. World of Warcraft Machinimas #16

Preparations for the next machinima on the list. Although Black Widow is not yet completed - progression is 50% so far, I am excited to announce the next machinima. I announced it months ago - legendary LOVERS. Legendary Lovers is the bridge between the meaning of Dark Horse and Black Widow and the preperation for the end of the Dark Horse trilogy. :)

Legendary Lovers:

'I have MANY FACES, no SHAME to do. I found my places, they all belonged to me and so to you! I have many faces, no matter where they land, my place belonged to me!'
    'Go down in history
    Go down together,
    Into infinity,
    Forever
    Your Cleopatra
    Your blushing Juliet
    Anything for your love,
    A ride or die

I never knew I could see something so clearly looking through my third eye
    Never knew karma could be so rewarding and bring me to your light
    Maybe this is the beginning of something so magical tonight

Take me down to the river
    Underneath the blood-orange sun
    Say my name like a scripture
    Keep my heart beating like a drum

Legendary lovers, we could be legendary
    La la la la la
    Legendary lovers, we should be legendary
    La la la la la'

World of Warcraft Machinimas #12

As I mentioned previously this section is for both old and new machinima projects. Every single new machinima I've been working on had it's own unique environment, and the more I was getting into it, the more I learned about it, allowing me to develop my style, to start creating more dynamic and interesting machinimas.

Legendary Lovers - Frost Queen Mynce

'I never knew I could see something so clearly looking through my third eye
    Never knew karma could be so rewarding and bring me to your light
    Maybe this is the beginning of something so magical tonight (oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

Take me down to the river

Legendary lovers, we could be legendary
    La la la la la
    Legendary lovers, we should be legendary
    La la la la la'

STORY: Frost Queen Mynce travels back in time through her mind, digging out a lot of memories from past events. One of the special abilities The Frost Queen had was being able to see through somebody's heart and soul. No one managed to deceive The Frost Queen, and whoever thought he did was in a deadly mistake. She was the one allowing someone think that he deceived her or played her around, which only served as the proof of her abilities and power.

'Go down in history
    Go down together,
    Into infinity,
    Forever
    Your Cleopatra
    Your blushing Juliet
    Anything for your love,
    A ride or die'

It was always there, the place, the sunshine, the sunset! Down there, next to the river, the spot. Waking up as the sun rises and falling down along with the sun through the sunsets.
    Mynce loved spending time there alone, to think of things. But this was more of a green grass area and a river crossing two hills. This was the place where a lot of 'Legendary Lovers' were born.
    Natives from the closest in range villages used to visit this ancient place, sharing and spreading the love, or others meeting their one there. That's why that place was as special, except it's sheer beauty which captivated every soul who dared to walk there, to sit on the green grass and gaze at the sun over the river.

Red-Eyed and Frost Queen Mynce, seperated by their factions kept meeting at that magical place, until the unthinkible, yet predictable for The Frost Queen happened. War separated them.
    After Red-Eyed and Frost Queen Mynce met in The Wilds, it was already known that only one of them was going to stay alive. Red-Eyed forced to fight for The Horde and dismantle all enemies, friends and lovers on his way, and Mynce fighting for the cause to stop the madness and to find her place in Azeroth.

After years the place didn't change much. It was always there, the place, the sunshine, the sunset! Down there, next to the river, the spot. Waking up as the sun rises and falling down along with the sun through the sunsets. Old visited the place to remember the day they met or to pay tribute to their lover while young were falling in love, following the path of elders.
    There was only one different thing now obscuring the sun at the river, and reflecting in the clean water - It was the statues of the two 'Legendary Lovers' - Red-Eyed and Frost Queen Mynce.

'Oh, take me down to the river

Legendary lovers, we could be legendary (legendary)
    La la la la la
    Legendary lovers, we should be legendary (oh, take me down)
    La la la la la'

Extra content:

In Wide Awake, Mynce is taking the role of the blushing Juliet. She has a choice to make - to follow the Prince on white horse or knock him out! Eventually this is just one of the many faces of The Frost Queen - the more sensitive, the more fair and the more rusty.

I'm wide awake
    Yeah, I was in the dark
    I was falling hard
    With an open heart
    (I'm wide awake)
    How did I read the stars so wrong?
    (I'm wide awake)
    And now it's clear to me
    That everything you see
    Ain't always what it seems
    (I'm wide awake)
    Yeah, I was dreaming for so long

I wish I knew then
    What I know now
    Wouldn't dive in
    Wouldn't bow down
    Gravity hurts
    You made it so sweet
    'Til I woke up on
    On the concrete

I'm wide awake
    Not losing any sleep
    I picked up every piece
    And landed on my feet
    I'm wide awake
    Need nothing to complete myself, no

I'm wide awake
    Yeah, I am born again
    Out of the lion's den
    I don't have to pretend
    And it's too late
    The story's over now, the end

(I'm wide awake)
    Thunder rumbling
    Castles crumbling
    (I'm wide awake)
    I am trying to hold on
    (I'm wide awake)
    God knows that I tried
    Seeing the bright side
    (I'm wide awake)
    I'm not blind anymore...

15. 'I LOST YOU, BUT I FOUND MYSELF!'

I always say that experiences build us, and I say it because everybody have gone through many hardships, from one to another shallow island.

I was very impressed by the new Taylor Swift's song - Out of The Woods. It got under my skin the first moment I heard it, and I just couldn't hold my emotions and decided to share it. I'm feeling so excited about it, because watching the official video while listening to the lyrics and tune I am falling in trance back to many past events, back to past experiences. It almost feels like we've experienced the same thing.

'Looking at it now
    It all seems so simple
    We were lying on your couch
    I remember
    You took a Polaroid of us
    Then discovered (then discovered)
    The rest of the world was black and white
    But we were in screaming color
    And I remember thinking…'

I recalled the times we spent together, they seemed like they'd never end, but I was always thinking about their end, because of fear of that end. My insticts always show me the right way, and after 'the thing' happened I saw once again that my insticts never lie to me. I predicted how it was going to end, felt it, and one of the most surprising things was that exactly one year and a half ago I told you for some unclear reason that maybe 'next year - which was 2014' would be our last year together, and when you exclaimed 'Why?', I said, 'I don't know, I just feel it'. And...then it happened, in the begining of 2015, 'the event' happened, and I cursed the day I felt it, spending days and nights thinking, like always...

'Are we out of the woods yet?
    Are we out of the woods yet?
    Are we out of the woods?
    Are we in the clear yet?
    Are we in the clear yet?
    Are we in the clear yet?
    In the clear yet?
    Good

Are we out of the woods?'

'Looking at it now
    Last December (last December)
    We were built to fall apart
    Then fall back together (back together)
    Your necklace hanging from my neck
    The night we couldn't quite forget
    When we decided (we decided)
    To move the furniture so we could dance,
    Baby, like we stood a chance
    Two paper airplanes flying, flying, flying
    And I remember thinkin'

Then I saw all of the things you said behind my back. I always felt that something was wrong, my insticts were always triggering some specific feeling for you, through all of these 4-5 years, some mist, and somehow I always had a feeling that something was happening behind my back, and I turned right for a 100th time.
    It was enough to fall into an argument with you, about something you made up to uncover the truth about you and me, to uncover the truth behind your words.
    You tend to say 'I am a monster', and I tend to calm you down by saying 'no you're not', because I though that you had a soul. But after 'the event' I saw the monster in you, and instead forgiving you, this time, instead running after you, I left you run after me, breathe the dirt behind me, and the funniest of all was that you exclaimed 'If you wish' - when few days before 'the event' you told me to leave you alone. We were meant to fall apart, and back together, but that couldn't have lasted to eternity.

Are we out of the woods?
    Are we in the clear yet?
    Are we in the clear yet?
    Are we in the clear yet?
    In the clear yet?
    Good

'Remember when you hit the brakes too soon?
    Twenty stitches in the hospital room
    When you started cryin', baby, I did, too
    But when the sun came up, I was lookin' at you
    Remember when we couldn't take the heat
    I walked out and said, "I'm settin' you free,"
    But the monsters turned out to be just trees
    And when the sun came up, you were lookin' at me
    You were lookin' at me
    You were lookin' at me,
    I remember, oh, I remember'

I remember every single word, I remember every single action, I remember how you begged me to stay after I finally decided to face you and tell you about all of the dirt you spit about me on my back, thinking that I never knew, that I'd never see it, hear it and understand it. You underrated me, and that cost you an entire fortune.
    Now I AM OUT OF THE WOODS, all gathered up and suited, covered in GLASS and METAL, unbreakable, powdered in thin, but yet solid ICY barrier, the 'weapon' you tried to take over, to control.
    You might have tried to drag me down, it might have happened, I might have almost drowned, but your Frost Queen Mynce always returns much stronger, after each new experience.

And no matter what happened, I am still the sensitive person you knew, and I'm unable to turn my back to you, as a human being to another human being, although I saw that you're not of the exceptions I thought you were, because you turned to be of these who never give a hand to the ones who need, and no matter how solid I might have turned to be, no matter how thick my icy barrier grew I am always ready to give a hand to somebody in need, and melt my barrier. It is a choice I make, the choice to open the barrier for whoever I want. Something your so called 'monstrosity' you never managed to tame, you haunted wolf of the dark.

Are we out of the woods?
    Are we in the clear yet?
    Are we in the clear yet?
    Are we in the clear yet?
    In the clear yet?
    Good

It cost me a lot, because I lost somebody who I thought was beside me for years, but it turned out differently, I lost, but also found myself years ago, and embraced it after 'the event'! How's business for you?

All of us find our inspirations. It is funny that sometimes our inspirations come from the people we least except to inspire us. But it is said that Bad goes with Good. It is always tought when we experience something at the moment, but after it expires, we look back at it and take lessons from it, it inspires us to never give up, to stand up, to beat the drums ahead, and make the hardest step!

PS. Thank you Taylor for that reminder. Out of the woods helped me experience it again, and remember the decisions I made for my future, and that decision was the correct one.

YOU told me that you turned me into a monster, but you're the monster all along!

PS. Looks like I just wrote another small novel. Noted for development for my next book. :D
    Edited: January 7, 2016

First 12345 Last