1. you need to do let it go, frozen song

2. you need to do let it go, frozen song
    I've already done it, but it wasn't a parody. I should do a parody, but after I complete the other projects.

3. World of Warcraft Machinimas #17

This section is for both old and new machinima projects. Every single new machinima I've been working on had it's own unique environment, and the more I was getting into it, the more I learned about it, allowing me to develop my style, to start creating more dynamic and interesting machinimas.

Black Widow - Frost Queen Mynce

Spoiler: Show
    'I'm gonna love ya
    Until you hate me (Right)
    And I'm gonna show ya (Show 'em what show 'em what)
    What's really crazy
    You should've known better
    Than to mess with me, honey (it's all over with now)
    I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya
    Gonna love ya, gonna love ya
    Like a black widow, baby

Black, black widow, baby'

STORY: After the story in the deserts of Uldum (following the events from the official remake of 'Dark Horse',
    World of Warcraft Machinimas #1

Dark Horse - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: RELEASED

'ARE you ready for a PERFECT STORM'

Featuring: MynceyPatra (played by Frost Queen Mynce) and Orcy Jay (played by Red-Eyed)
    Secondary: The three muses; Guardian shamans; Uldum Natives; The three brave guys trying to win the heart of The Queen; Perky; The winner of her heart;

This machinima is covering the amazing landscape of Uldum perfectly matching with the song (Katy Perry - Dark Horse).

Mynce is a strong and powerful character with special and strong characteristics. A lot of people tried to encounter her heart, but without success, because The Moon, just as shining so bright, sees the innerty of people. The Moon never lies! When the moon tells you something believe it. Her strongest weapon are her insticts. See what they revealed for her this time and where they led her to.
    You may fall in love when you meet her, if you get the chance you better keep her, but if you break her heart she turns cold as a freezer!

"Mynce symbolises the moon, the symbol of purity and truth. Her special ability allows her to seperate the truth from the illusion.
    When chased by the participants for her heart, she faces them, and the ones not having pure and true feelings/intentions, trying to steal her heart for a bad purpose, or use her as a powerful weapon are all turned into critters (rabbits and other creatures).
    These symbolic creatures oppose the 'catty' standarts of Uldum and everyone turned into a critter would probably end up being eaten!

Machinima Intro: Released
    Full Machinima: Released

Machinima Screenshots:

*This post will be updated within the release of the machinima.
    The 'Dark Horse' - Frost Queen Mynce ended up not suiting up with any of the participants for her heart. She found out that the only person she could fall in love with was her own self. Although it might sound selfish, loneliness has been a big part of The Queen's life, once broken so it stayed.

The Frost Queen's best friend, Linda, a female troll from the Amazonian tribe from 'The Wilds' adviced her trusted friend to join the tribe before the hype, but the stubborn Queen didn't listen and now she payed the price for it. The darkest part of The Queen has awaken. 'The Dark Horse' has to be eliminated, and that's the only way to destroy the shadows that slowly started absorbing The Queens strength and good will.
    Some said it was a challenge, a test, others couldn't see it end.
    Linda and Mynce called themselves 'Black Widows', hunters of beings who destroy love and hurt feelings. All thirsty victims of the 'Black Widows' could easily get entrapped, by lurring them through the deadly beauty of both of the 'Widows'. Once in their web, forever! The 'Widows' look beautiful, but are deadly in battle and vengence for all of the sins the heart-breakers have done.

'I'm gonna l-l-l-love you until it hurts
    Just to get you I'm doing whatever works
    You've never met nobody
    That'll do you how I do ya
    That will bring you to your knees
    Praise Jesus hallelujah
    I'm-a make you beg for it, plead for it
    Till you feel like you breathe for it
    Till you do any and everything for it
    I want you to fiend for it
    Wake up and dream for it
    Till it's got you gasping for air
    And you lean for it
    'Till they have a CAT scan and check on your mind
    And it's nothing but me, on it (on it, on it, on it)
    Now it's me-time believe that
    If it's yours when you want it
    I wouldn't promise I need that
    Till I'm everywhere that you be at
    I can't fall back go quick
    Cause this here a fatal attraction so I take it all or I don't want ****'

COUNTDOWN: Coming Soon

Extra content:

Preview version: Released

Intro Version: Released

Full Version: Coming Soon

Small update on Black Widow! This is a comparison between the original music video and the machinima parody, so you can see all of the hard work thrown at the smallest details, in replicating the original into the machinima! This is the biggest machinima I've ever worked on, including around 80-150 scenes in total. Count them if you want to say the exact number! Enjoy! :)

Edited: January 20, 2016

4. World of Warcraft Machinimas #18

This section is for both old and new machinima projects. Every single new machinima I've been working on had it's own unique environment, and the more I was getting into it, the more I learned about it, allowing me to develop my style, to start creating more dynamic and interesting machinimas.

Black Widow - Frost Queen Mynce

'I'm gonna love ya
    Until you hate me (Right)
    And I'm gonna show ya (Show 'em what show 'em what)
    What's really crazy
    You should've known better
    Than to mess with me, honey (it's all over with now)
    I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya
    Gonna love ya, gonna love ya
    Like a black widow, baby

Black, black widow, baby'

STORY: After the story in the deserts of Uldum (following the events from the official remake of 'Dark Horse',
    World of Warcraft Machinimas #1

Dark Horse - Frost Queen Mynce

COUNTDOWN: RELEASED

'ARE you ready for a PERFECT STORM'

Featuring: MynceyPatra (played by Frost Queen Mynce) and Orcy Jay (played by Red-Eyed)
    Secondary: The three muses; Guardian shamans; Uldum Natives; The three brave guys trying to win the heart of The Queen; Perky; The winner of her heart;

This machinima is covering the amazing landscape of Uldum perfectly matching with the song (Katy Perry - Dark Horse).

Mynce is a strong and powerful character with special and strong characteristics. A lot of people tried to encounter her heart, but without success, because The Moon, just as shining so bright, sees the innerty of people. The Moon never lies! When the moon tells you something believe it. Her strongest weapon are her insticts. See what they revealed for her this time and where they led her to.
    You may fall in love when you meet her, if you get the chance you better keep her, but if you break her heart she turns cold as a freezer!

"Mynce symbolises the moon, the symbol of purity and truth. Her special ability allows her to seperate the truth from the illusion.
    When chased by the participants for her heart, she faces them, and the ones not having pure and true feelings/intentions, trying to steal her heart for a bad purpose, or use her as a powerful weapon are all turned into critters (rabbits and other creatures).
    These symbolic creatures oppose the 'catty' standarts of Uldum and everyone turned into a critter would probably end up being eaten!

Machinima Intro: Released
    Full Machinima: Released

Machinima Screenshots:

*This post will be updated within the release of the machinima.
    The 'Dark Horse' - Frost Queen Mynce ended up not suiting up with any of the participants for her heart. She found out that the only person she could fall in love with was her own self. Although it might sound selfish, loneliness has been a big part of The Queen's life, once broken so it stayed.

The Frost Queen's best friend, Linda, a female troll from the Amazonian tribe from 'The Wilds' adviced her trusted friend to join the tribe before the hype, but the stubborn Queen didn't listen and now she payed the price for it. The darkest part of The Queen has awaken. 'The Dark Horse' has to be eliminated, and that's the only way to destroy the shadows that slowly started absorbing The Queens strength and good will.
    Some said it was a challenge, a test, others couldn't see it end.
    Linda and Mynce called themselves 'Black Widows', hunters of beings who destroy love and hurt feelings. All thirsty victims of the 'Black Widows' could easily get entrapped, by lurring them through the deadly beauty of both of the 'Widows'. Once in their web, forever! The 'Widows' look beautiful, but are deadly in battle and vengence for all of the sins the heart-breakers have done.

'I'm gonna l-l-l-love you until it hurts
    Just to get you I'm doing whatever works
    You've never met nobody
    That'll do you how I do ya
    That will bring you to your knees
    Praise Jesus hallelujah
    I'm-a make you beg for it, plead for it
    Till you feel like you breathe for it
    Till you do any and everything for it
    I want you to fiend for it
    Wake up and dream for it
    Till it's got you gasping for air
    And you lean for it
    'Till they have a CAT scan and check on your mind
    And it's nothing but me, on it (on it, on it, on it)
    Now it's me-time believe that
    If it's yours when you want it
    I wouldn't promise I need that
    Till I'm everywhere that you be at
    I can't fall back go quick
    Cause this here a fatal attraction so I take it all or I don't want ****'

[/spoiler]

Preview version: Released

Intro Version: Released

Watch Menu: Released

Full Version: Released on 21.01.2016

5. The Heart of The Fjords

World of Warcraft - Frost Queen Mynce - Broken (Part 4)

COUNTDOWN: COMING SOON

'Broken 4' is the sequel of the 3 previous parts of the series featuring new content:

My book
    -----------------

Chances
    -----------------

Changes
    -----------------

Broken
    -----------------

Weakness (I care)
    ---------------------------------------------------

I've worked very hard on these two new wallpapers reflecting a lot from my Warcraft novel 'The heart of the Fjords', also the upcoming Frost Queen Mynce: 'The Heart of The Fjords' comics and many more stuff connected to the story of The Frost Queen.
    Try to guess what is being expressed on the wallpapers, considering that you've already watched some of the machinimas, and probably read the official summary of my novel.

STORY: The first wallpaper is easily understandable for those who have read and follow all information around my novel 'The Heart of The Fjords' (those who have read the official summary of my novel as well as followed up the machinima, poetry and story content, and characteristicts of Frost Queen Mynce).
    The wallpaper shows the stength of Mynce's blessing, also a curse, from 'The Mother Moon'. The light rays of 'The Mother Moon' shine upon The Frost Queen and feed her with more strength, as the moon herself is the source of power of the so called Frost Queen.
    Mynce is a very strong and emotional character. The Heart of the Fjords located in Howling Fjords, a formation and sanctuary 'crafted' by the Queens mind and passion, shifts in many shapes the entire time, based on the mood of The Queen. In the center of The Heart, the most inner part of the sanctuary stands The Frost Queen, atop a hill, where from she can gaze upon her favourite sunsets over The Howling Fjords while adventurers wonder whether to enter The Heart of The Fjords or curse upon it's existance, because of fear.

The 2nd wallpaper shows the strong connection between the two main characters in the novel - Frost Queen Mynce and Red-Eyed the Orc. Even seperated they never stop thinking about each other, one standing in the dark of the night with the moon shining on her face, and the other one standing in the burning light of war, having one symbol merge them together every night, The Moon herself!

Support the development of my novel to uncover the deep world of 'The Heart of The Fjords'!

COPYRIGHT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Song Copyright: Coming Soon
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All poetry and image content is copyrighted by JesyMynce™.

6. World of Warcraft Machinimas #19

ICE PRINCESS - Frost Queen Mynce

'I'm feelin it, I'm feeling a change
    I'm feeling it, in the air
    So let me in'

STORY: It is time The Frost Queen faces the monster inside of herself, and defeat it! If she defeats the dark crawling in her soul she'll become legendary again.

Frost Queen Mynce finds herself in her frozen in darkness fortress. Darkness has consumed almost everything good left in Mynce's heart. Forcing her will, Mynce manages to pour the last drop of strength left in her to defeat the darkest depths of her soul.

Flying over the frozen grounds in the frozen-blue skies with her troops, Mynce faces enourmous glitches/worms in her heart. With the help of her mount and minions she manages to wipe out all glitches causing errors in her emotions and heart, causing the 'dark trauma'.
    Upon reaching the center of the corruption, The Queen's minions strart breaking the icy barrier seperating The Queen from thr warmth of her heart.
    What happens with Frost Queen Mynce? Find out soon!

'
    I'm so cold I'm dripping icicles
    I go and take your man, that ***** might miss ya
    Spent his whole commission on my neck and ear
    To stand around me need to have your winter gear
    Pay me coats and benzies it's that burg ice
    That's why I do not feel these *****es frost bite
    Grown money ever since they done I make my own money
    You broke honey? And they call me MYNCE cause I can loan money

Colder than December my diamonds on Anna Wintour
    So that's fly ice in my life
    I don't see no limits so I strive and I shine twice
    I ride around and get it
    Just missing for a minute that was only one thought, let me finish
    Competition I'm a beat it so relentless
    I'm a be legendary when I end this

They rise when I arrive in this
    All hail the supreme ice princess
    Tell the carriage hurry up and come and get me
    Tell the haters in the wrong you can miss me
    Hollywood you can go and A-list me
    I like a shot of hard whiskey

I'm feelin it, I'm feeling a change
    [x2]
    So let me in

Her motives is frozen, giving chill pills to them polars
    Corrosive, the cold is, city is a tundra
    They focus, no wonder
    Fridgy princess come from cold cash and them ice chunks
    Stone frost and my Celine pumps
    Rolls-Royce no white ups colder than December
    Diamonds on Anna Wintour these glaciers glamour 'n glisten
    A-Antarctic is like a blizzard, my jargon **** you on frigid
    Cool it down or get avalanched, igloo cold case and body
    That ice cube up in the lobby ***** white fox
    Peep the opulence, ice box the coolest confidence
    Isis queen that icy witch, winter fresh in that whitey *****
    Shimmering Aphrodite, winter wonderland body so frosty in that bugati
    Porcelain snowflake and pappi popsicle in your pocket
    I'm polarizing your profits I freeze and flip em and rock it
    Coco a la mode whose frozen from head to toe ice grilling the status quo
    Cold killer so now you know

[x2]
    So let me in'

Extra content:
    The post will be updated.
    Edited: February 8, 2016

7. May 4, 2016  
    Broken #4 - Frost Queen Mynce

'Everybody needs inspiration,
    Everybody needs a soul'

STORY: 'When I can't find my way home, I look at you, at the moon!'

Passion is love - there is no type of love that is easy - 'and there is no quarantee that this love is easy', because there are many obstacles parting you with your only love, but you have to learn to look at it, and not let it break you down, to find a way to always get in touch with it even through the hardest of moments. :)

'
    Everybody needs inspiration
    Everybody needs a song
    A beautiful melody
    When the nights are long

'cause there is no guarantee
    That this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart
    When there's no light
    To break up the dark
    That's when I, I
    I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
    And I can't find my way home any more
    That's when I, I
    I look at you

When I look at you
    I see forgiveness
    I see the truth
    You love me for who I am
    Like the stars hold the moon
    Right there where they belong
    And I know I'm not alone

Yeah when my world is falling apart
    When there's no light
    To break up the dark
    That's when I, I
    I look at you

That's when I, I
    I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
    Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me
    All I need
    Every breath that I breathe
    Don't you know you're beautiful
    Yeah, yeah, yeah

That's when I, I
    I look at you

I look at you
    Yeah,
    Whoa-oh,
    You appear just like a dream to me

Extra content:

8. May 30, 2016  
    Your sense of art is strong. I admire your creativeness.

9. May 30, 2016  

10. June 4, 2016  
    Your sense of art is strong. I admire your creativeness.
    Thank you very much! :D I never expected to see any comments here. It was a nice surprise seeing some.

11. June 4, 2016  
    Nice ^^ #msg2short
    In times when you wonder what else to say to be able to post a comment! :D Thx!

12. June 5, 2016  
    World of Warcraft Machinimas #20

ICE PRINCESS - Frost Queen Mynce

'I'm feelin it, I'm feeling a change
    So let me in'

STORY: It is time The Frost Queen faces the monster inside of herself, and defeat it! If she defeats the dark crawling in her soul she'll become legendary again.

Frost Queen Mynce finds herself in her frozen in darkness fortress. Darkness has consumed almost everything good left in Mynce's heart. Forcing her will, Mynce manages to pour the last drop of strength left in her to defeat the darkest depths of her soul.

Flying over the frozen grounds in the frozen-blue skies with her troops, Mynce faces enourmous glitches/worms in her heart. With the help of her mount and minions she manages to wipe out all glitches causing errors in her emotions and heart, causing the 'dark trauma'.
    Upon reaching the center of the corruption, The Queen's minions strart breaking the icy barrier seperating The Queen from thr warmth of her heart.
    What happens with Frost Queen Mynce? Find out soon!

'
    I'm so cold I'm dripping icicles
    I go and take your man, that ***** might miss ya
    Spent his whole commission on my neck and ear
    To stand around me need to have your winter gear
    Pay me coats and benzies it's that burg ice
    That's why I do not feel these *****es frost bite
    Grown money ever since they done I make my own money
    You broke honey? And they call me MYNCE cause I can loan money

Colder than December my diamonds on Anna Wintour
    So that's fly ice in my life
    I don't see no limits so I strive and I shine twice
    I ride around and get it
    Just missing for a minute that was only one thought, let me finish
    Competition I'm a beat it so relentless
    I'm a be legendary when I end this

They rise when I arrive in this
    All hail the supreme ice princess
    Tell the carriage hurry up and come and get me
    Tell the haters in the wrong you can miss me
    Hollywood you can go and A-list me
    I like a shot of hard whiskey

[x2]
    So let me in

Her motives is frozen, giving chill pills to them polars
    Corrosive, the cold is, city is a tundra
    They focus, no wonder
    Fridgy princess come from cold cash and them ice chunks
    Stone frost and my Celine pumps
    Rolls-Royce no white ups colder than December
    Diamonds on Anna Wintour these glaciers glamour 'n glisten
    A-Antarctic is like a blizzard, my jargon **** you on frigid
    Cool it down or get avalanched, igloo cold case and body
    That ice cube up in the lobby ***** white fox
    Peep the opulence, ice box the coolest confidence
    Isis queen that icy witch, winter fresh in that whitey *****
    Shimmering Aphrodite, winter wonderland body so frosty in that bugati
    Porcelain snowflake and pappi popsicle in your pocket
    I'm polarizing your profits I freeze and flip em and rock it
    Coco a la mode whose frozen from head to toe ice grilling the status quo
    Cold killer so now you know

[x2]
    So let me in'

Extra content:
    The post will be updated.

Music Preview:

Video Preview:

13. June 6, 2016  
    Dear Lady Mynce

today I finally brought up the courage - which whom people belive that i suffer an overdose from - to leave a comment on this outstandingly asthetic thread of yours.

Now I might just be much enough of a prole to be all like:

at nearby every second sentence, yet I still enjoy reading your work.

Thus I went to one of these make-it-yourself-online-shops and ordered the following mouse pad:

Regardless of that these things never look good as on the picture they present to you, I hope that my editing skills which we germans politely refer to as "not the yellow from the egg" are not going to bother me too much.

Anyway -
    Keep it up lady.

Best regards

The abnormal adventurer ;)
    Edited: June 6, 2016

14. June 8, 2016  
    Dear Lady Mynce

today I finally brought up the courage - which whom people belive that i suffer an overdose from - to leave a comment on this outstandingly asthetic thread of yours.

Now I might just be much enough of a prole to be all like:

at nearby every second sentence, yet I still enjoy reading your work.

Thus I went to one of these make-it-yourself-online-shops and ordered the following mouse pad:

Regardless of that these things never look good as on the picture they present to you, I hope that my editing skills which we germans politely refer to as "not the yellow from the egg" are not going to bother me too much.

Anyway -
    Keep it up lady.

Best regards

The abnormal adventurer ;)
    Nice! :D I have plans of creating my own apparel anyway, including:

1. Necklace made of Glass with my official logo.
    2. Clothes with stamps of my logo.
    3. Book including the novel 'The Heart of The Fjords', including the comics and all of the other digital artworks, and my poems. 'The Heart of The Fjords' can exist as both seperate from Warcraft and attached to Warcraft novel, because 'The Heart of The Fjords' tells the story of an independant characters, with their trials in the world they live in.
    I chose to present it with Warcraft, because I created the character Mynce in Warcraft, 7 years ago, and strongly attach it to my own personality. Also my novel is easy to understand and that makes it easily attachable to someones life or story - which is the case with the Warcraft references in it.

The only problem I have is investing in the apparel. As a person who doesn't have almost any spare budget, it is extremely hard to make my goals come true.
    After opening a Donation option on my official YouTube channel, I was expecting to receive some support, because Donations would actually help me invest in the things I can't allow invest myself, as explained - donations go for upgrading gear, for buying new games for the subscrabers own entertainment, and it would allow me create apparel, that ppl will have access to, as much as allow me giveaway nice stuff. Anyway I am not forcing anybody donate, so it is a personal choice.

Thanks for the message! :P
    Edited: June 8, 2016

15. June 8, 2016  
    start a 2nd youtube channel and get adsense on it, make videos n stuff that the "majority" of ppl like. use that youtube to pay for ur actual stuff. my cousin makes more money off his youtube then i made at my part time job when i was in college :P

First ... 2345 Last