1. June 9, 2016  
    Some of my videos are getting paid per view or by allowing ads on them, but the total earnings I have are less than 1cent, and I've been using these features for a while.

2. I've delayed the Ice princess project for now. I hope that I'll be able to complete it until the end of the year. I have some serious issues with creating it the way I vision it, and I am trying to reconsider what to do to replace my first ideas.

3. Sadly, with the coming of a new expansion the Warcraft client auto-updates and Model Viewer doesn't support Legion yet. I already have two Warcraft clients on my PC, and I am just not going to install a third one, because of that reason.
    For now Ice Princess is being delayed, until Model Viewer gets it's first release for Legion alllowing me work with the latest meshes.

I am really sorry, but there is not much I could do about it than wait, but I keep hoping that the new Model Viewer will come before the end of this year, if it does, I will be able to release Ice Princess until the end of this year!

I really delayed this machinima for too long, because I had problems with physically making some scenes the way I wanted them to be, but I've already came up with alternative ways. Now all I do is wait!

4. Broken #5 - Frost Queen Mynce - The Heart of The Fjords

'Don't be surprised I will still rise'

STORY: 'Alterac Valley'

Following the story of the novel, this wallpaper presents the intervention of Frost Queen Mynce and her 'Heart of The Fjords' army of Elementals into the war between The Horde and The Alliance.
    The Frost Queen was asked for help by the leader of the rebellion known as Insignia of The Lion, leaded by Red-Eyed the Orc, a friend from the past of The Queen.
    In the Moon Glass in The Heart of The Fjords, The Queen saw what is going to happen, before Red-Eyed managed to get in the center of the sanctuary in Howling Fjords. With seemengly cold temper she exclaimed that she knows what is going to happen, leaving the desperate rebellion without an answer. Answer was found, as soon as the ground started rising with the appearance of The Frost Queen and her Elemental Army. The Alterac Valley Battle was going to change!
    Frozen bodies started falling in the deep white snow, as the help call was answered!

'
    I won't just survive
    Oh, you will see me thrive
    Can't write my story
    I'm beyond the archetype

I won't just conform
    No matter how you shake my core
    'Cause my roots—they run deep, oh

Oh, ye of so little faith
    Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
    Victory is in my veins
    I know it, I know it
    And I will not negotiate
    I'll fight it, I'll fight it
    I will transform

When, when the fire's at my feet again
    And the vultures all start circling
    They're whispering, "You're out of time,"
    But still I rise

This is no mistake, no accident
    When you think the final nail is in
    Think again
    Don't be surprised
    I will still rise

I must stay conscious
    Through the madness and chaos
    So I call on my angels
    They say

Oh, ye of so little faith
    Victory is in your veins
    You know it, you know it
    And you will not negotiate
    Just fight it, just fight it
    And be transformed

'Cause when, when the fire's at my feet again
    And the vultures all start circling
    They're whispering, "You're out of time,"
    But still I rise

This is no mistake, no accident
    When you think the final nail is in
    Think again
    Don't be surprised
    I will still rise

Oh, oh, oh, oh
    You know it, you know it
    Still rise
    Just fight it, just fight it
    Don't be surprised
    I will still rise

Extra content:

Edited: December 2, 2016

5. FROST QUEEN MYNCE - 'The Daughter of Involuntary'

Story, information and more content coming soon!

Intro: After the events of Ice Princess, The Frost Queen has vanished in thin air! The battle with the corruption has lead to self-desctruction. Now that's all that's left of The Frost Queen, floating somewhere among everybody, but for how long?
    The soul of The Frost Queen is trapped, stuck in space and time! First fought the corruption inside her heart, now to find a way to go back to material living!

Edited: March 16, 2017

6. Looks like Mynce is getting pounded.

7. It is an odd confrontation, indeed, but it has nothing to do with anything from that kind! It is just an old friend paying a visit into the domain of The Frost Queen, who is surprised to see how much 'The Frost Queen' has changed, as looks and as thoughts. She knows why he is coming, because as soon as somebody steps into her domain, turns into her mind puppet, and the 'Mother moon' inhabits her brain and thoughts, giving a lot of flashing visions of future events, the reason why she knows who is coming and why.
    Maybe I've placed the characters too close, but no even that close they don't make any visible contact to ever think of it. If you view it from perspective, there are different camera angles, and there are always angles, that would make characters line up in such a way to give the illusion they are very close. The background is the problem, because the background would give out the perspective.

8. May 7, 2017  
    It's nice and indeed very rare to see someone nowadays this creative and this much dedication.

No offense at all, but if you don't earn money from this, it's like Sisyphus endlessly rolling a huge boulder up a steep hill. (pointless dedication because we live in capitalism, and time is money friend)

9. July 7, 2017  
    You're right, but there is nothing better woking on something that brings the smile up in you, and that you find close to yourself! No matter how hard it could get, I'd keep doing it. I know it's been long time since I've worked on a machinima. I've actually started working on Ice Princess but left the video unfinished because I went through another boulder which crushed my will to do it. But I will continue one day! The more something crushes in me the more inspiration and ideas I get.

10. July 7, 2017  

When I want to do something I do it, this is why I say that I am unstoppable, not because I am actually unstoppable or independant as some people understand on first thought - simply because whenever I want to have something done I will have it done!

"Praying"

Well, you almost had me fooled
    Told me that I was nothing without you
    Oh, and after everything you've done
    I can thank you for how strong I have become

'Cause you brought the flames and you put me through hell
    I had to learn how to fight for myself
    And we both know all the truth I could tell
    I'll just say this is I wish you farewell

I hope you're somewhere praying, praying
    I hope your soul is changing, changing
    I hope you find your peace
    Falling on your knees, praying

I'm proud of who I am
    No more monsters, I can breathe again
    And you said that I was done
    Well, you were wrong and now the best is yet to come

'Cause I can make it on my own
    And I don't need you, I found a strength I've never known
    I've been thrown out, I've been burned
    When I'm finished, they won't even know your name

You brought the flames and you put me through hell
    I had to learn how to fight for myself
    And we both know all the truth I could tell
    I'll just say this is I wish you farewell

Oh, sometimes, I pray for you at night
    Oh, someday, maybe you'll see the light
    Oh, some say, in life you gonna get what you give
    But some things, only God can forgive

11. Just something I felt like sharing, very relevant to a lot of sause on the internet! :D

12. Happy Halloween 2017!

NEWS

I just wanted to note that a new part of Broken will be coming hopefully until the end of the year or earlier if I have enough strength to take on the project in it's full potential.
    Speaking of 'Ice Princess', for the moment this project is on hold. I haven't had much time to think of how to create some scenes, but there is another thing that I is planned for next year, taking place after 'Ice Princess' and it will be teased soon I hope including not only visual but 'novel' additions that will make the entire story between all machinimas 'The Hearts of The Fjord' more clear than ever.

'Don't you dare surrender
    Don't leave me here without you
    'Cause I could never
    Replace your perfect imperfection'

Edited: October 21, 2017

13. BEST OF FROST QUEEN MYNCE MACHINIMAS 2016-2017

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND NEW YEAR with the top 5 FROST QUEEN MYNCE Machinimas! (view all editions of the machinimas on the channel, like, share and subscribe)!
    My New Years resolution for next year would be apart from reaching my physical goals to also go back to creating new Frost Queen Machinimas. All ideas are still here, but the will to create them has broken.

First ... 345