1. Twinks in Ragnaros

A Troll Hunter: Kelraz has recently joined the ranks of Ragnaros' Old School Guild. The guild seems very promising and I am quite pleased to be part of it.

Is there any already active twinking guild in the realm's Alliance faction? If so, please post in this thread as I have a Dwarf Warrior: Farin, who is looking for one at the moment.

2. We are back *****es.

~Onslaughter, Sylzan's master

3. Hey, I was twinking on Deathwing (H) with the guild Fat twinks and I really enjoyed my time there back then, but since the server restart I have been trying to find my way back, does the 60 twinks on Ragnaros seem promising? Cuz I would really enjoy that if its still viable! :)

4. Hey, I was twinking on Deathwing (H) with the guild Fat twinks and I really enjoyed my time there back then, but since the server restart I have been trying to find my way back, does the 60 twinks on Ragnaros seem promising? Cuz I would really enjoy that if its still viable! :)
    Its promising all right, join us on Horde our guild is called Old School.
    The ally guild is just starting out they are called Legit.

5. Do you guys even have Cadi or Sothar?

6. Hey, I was twinking on Deathwing (H) with the guild Fat twinks and I really enjoyed my time there back then, but since the server restart I have been trying to find my way back, does the 60 twinks on Ragnaros seem promising? Cuz I would really enjoy that if its still viable! :)
    Fat Twinks has moved to Ragnaros as it was previously decided before the restart that the 70s would be on Rag and the 79s would be on Deathwing.

7. Hey, I was twinking on Deathwing (H) with the guild Fat twinks and I really enjoyed my time there back then, but since the server restart I have been trying to find my way back, does the 60 twinks on Ragnaros seem promising? Cuz I would really enjoy that if its still viable! :)
    The Horde guild (Old School) is indeed very promising - joined up as a freshly dinged feral and they slapped me some ****ty blues and greens onto me and made me tank AQ20.

60's on Rag is currently very Horde biased. Old School has 125 members, alts included while Legit has a measely 25. There are a bunch of other twinks in Darksun, though that guild is not exclusively a twink guild - they just have a bunch of twinked alts.

Horde side is more crowded and generally more fun to be on - the Alliance desperately needs active players but until it gets up and running you might be very, very lonely.

8. sorry for this noob question but how do you guys remain lvl 60 and not get xp ??

9. One of the main ally guilds is called Legit they were the original Ally Guild before the hack.

10. Fat Twinks has moved to Ragnaros as it was previously decided before the restart that the 70s would be on Rag and the 79s would be on Deathwing.
    Ohhhhhh, that makes sense! Annoying though. I'd rather not have to be active on two different servers at once. =/

11. Legends Never DIE [Alliance]

There is a very nice OPEN guild recruiting both 60/70 Level Twinks on the alliance side: http://legendsguild.wix.com/molten; I find this idea really great. Hopefully, all 60/70 Twinks that are scattered across guilds in the realm merge into one crazy-active one like Legends Never DIE. Having more than one low populated guild really makes no sense. For the time being I added my soon to be 60 Level Warrior [Farin] and my soon to be 70 Level Paladin [Ariete]. See you guys online!

12. May 6, 2015  
    Horde twink guild on Deathwing is "Classic" for 60 twinks 70 can join too

13. May 6, 2015  
    Try coming to Ragnaros for 60 twinking the seperation of realms can hurt the community.

First 123 Last