1. 60 Level Twinker Group [WoTLK]

Are there any twinker groups at the 60 Level!? I would be very interested in making one twink character to experience the classic world of warcraft end game raid content. Keep me posted!

2. Hell yea there is on Horde there is Old School

I am not sure about ally they have been a bit strange with 60 twink guilds

3. <Old School> was active before the incident .. very active tbh.
    They also were reestablishing on Rag. server when everything was restarted just a few days ago & I assume they're doing so again now. You should definitely give it a try!

(60) Hotstreak - Mage
    (60) Fromthefront - Warrior

4. I'm down for starting a guild ally side.

5. I'm down to make a 60 twink, just need a leveling partner :P
    My in game name is Moan.

6. Contact in Game

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am now in the process of deciding the class/faction for the character/s.

I take from previous comments that the horde has been active in this twinker level. Then, I will certainly create a character in Ragnaros to help filling up the ranks. I may choose either a Mage, a Hunter, or a Death Knight. Drop me a comment if you have any further suggestions. Could any of you please confirm me the in-game name of an officer/lead from Old School in this realm?

Is there an existing guild from before the molt-down running the 60 level twinker world on the alliance? Otherwise, @warnly: once available, please post further information of your guild so Moans, me, or any other member can contact you in game.

As soon as my twinker character/s are defined I will leave a contact reference to them in this thread as well.

7. I've seen alot of 60s alliance side before the incident, however they were spread over different guilds none of which seemed to be strictly for 60 twinking.
    Also, It'd be great if someone else was to start the guild since I'll be twinking at 70 too and I don't think I'll have the time to lead.
    Edit: I believe there was a guild called "Legit" on alliance side.

8. I have a level 9 paladin on Alliance named Moan atm. If someone would like to quest to 60 together whisper me in game.

9. Chamylla rogue Ally but impossible for me to play.. 1500 people in quete every night . :(

10. If anyone is going horde I'm Girm level 35 right now. Ragnaros.

I hopefully will be online on the weekend

11. If anyone is going horde I'm Girm level 35 right now. Ragnaros.

I hopefully will be online on the weekend
    hey girm, i'v spoken with Onslaught and Sylz today and after this second server roleback, they will still create ''Old School'' but eventually wait with everything due to everyone heading straight to 80, and thus leaving the 60 bracket ignored by the majority.

I'm still leveling my warrior to 60, so im pretty sure we'll be able to sit in Old School till better times arrive.

-Laniakea / Zephyra

12. Girm is back and geared

13. For ally side? anyone?

I'm Chamylla, elf rogue.. See u soon

14. I'm also leveling a priest ally side.

15. The Resurrection of Old School [H] is upon us

Ragnaros
    Girm 60 Twink

123 Last