1. So I downloaded the TBC client from the Torrent suggested on the Download section. Couldn't launch the game until I noticed patch.MPQ in \Data was named patch.MPQ.bc!

My bitcomet hadn't properly renamed the files after download. Renaming it to patch.MPQ solved the issue

2. Is this file reputable? Just want to make sure before using.

3. All these clients are good and safe to use.

4. Is this 100% safe? No zip bombs or malware?

5. as I have said on page 1: I'm not in any way affiliated with Warmane and that means they won't be able to affect these links.

So technically you'd be trusting on my word that the clients/links listed on this thread are unmodified and safe.

Everyone interested however can easily verify the file consistency by comparing folder size (in bytes) between extracted clients on this thread and between the ones you can download with torrents from the main page. If there was a difference it likely would've been noticed by now.

6. Hey, WOTLK links don't work for me. Mind checking them out ? It says they have been downloaded by too many people

7. Hey, WOTLK links don't work for me. Mind checking them out ? It says they have been downloaded by too many people
    Its getting hit with DMCA anyway, i'm in process of moving them soon.

8. Thank you! I've been looking forward to playing as of late but I really don't want to use a torrent.

9. Do I have to have the WoW client installed in order to play? I've looked around and I can't find any instructions on how to do this.

10. Backup links are working again.. I removed the DMCA/Download limits again from google apps, but idk how long it stays clear. Sooner or later, they will revoke my domain and suspend my business account.

First ... 8910