1. Mac Client (Lich King) does not work. It reads "Missing or Corrupted Data. Failed to open archive interface.MPQ.

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (MacBook Pro 2016)

Any idea or advice? :(

2. Hola amigo de Warmane .. lo he descargado Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 (26.8 GB) pero no me permite jugar puse ejecutar al wow y me sale este mensaje

Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

ya que tomo casi toda la noche la descarga mas de 6 hora plz ayúdame con este tema gracias

3. Okay, thanks for posting this for non-torrent users! Also will i have any issues because i'm downloading from a download managing software (JD2)?

4. OP, quick question, the download is going awfully slow, like 60kbps steady, i am using JDownloader 2, any ideas on why is this happening? Also it's not my internet speed i recently downloaded a movie and the speed was normal, almost 2GB in an hour.

5. Hi!! What's up? I wanted to download the BC...
    Edited: November 5, 2018 Reason: Temporary Solution

6. Online.net pulled the plug after monthly usage went above acceptable limits lol.

This is why you don't share the link outside these forums.

Working on a solution but it will take some time.
    Edited: November 6, 2018

7. mop download link not working :(

8. Dang wanted to log in after a year or so off and see whats up. Guess I cant right now :( I need WOTLK Old files download plzzzzz :)

9. Im also trying to download, but the other version via torrent or downloading every single patch seems more complicate.. pls sir, have a solution! thx

10. Oh man, 18 days coming here a few times a day and still no luck. I hope you will crush it someday! Good luck!

11. I suggest that you break the archive into parts and upload to AWS S3. It's going to guarantee full speed download speed, but parts can't be larger than 5GB. And of course, there's a small fee. It's probably going to cost you a dollar or two for the amount of downloads.

12. I suggest that you break the archive into parts and upload to AWS S3. It's going to guarantee full speed download speed, but parts can't be larger than 5GB. And of course, there's a small fee. It's probably going to cost you a dollar or two for the amount of downloads.
    You probably missed Amazon S3 data transfer pricing. At 120 TB of outbound traffic, that makes it several thousand USD per month (assuming that the 120 TB in the screenshot was in 1 month, but it's not cheap in any case).

https://aws.amazon.com/s3/pricing/

13. You probably missed Amazon S3 data transfer pricing. At 120 TB of outbound traffic, that makes it several thousand USD per month (assuming that the 120 TB in the screenshot was in 1 month, but it's not cheap in any case).

https://aws.amazon.com/s3/pricing/
    That's definitely out of my budget, but fear not. I'll have a solution soon. Just comparing final 2 solutions. ETA tomorrow untill some links are up.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last