1. That's definitely out of my budget, but fear not. I'll have a solution soon. Just comparing final 2 solutions. ETA tomorrow untill some links are up.
    Is there any way you'd be willing to post temp links? I just need a download for Wotlk on 2 PCs. I have no strikes left with my ISP and torrenting is definitely a no-go anymore.

2. I will post/update the links tomorrow morning/midday (Saturday). The content is uploaded already.

It's hosted as Object Storage so the speeds should be good. Though I've hidden it behind cloudflare.
    Edited: December 7, 2018

3. You are great, thanks so much, just... there's cataclysm .zip under TBC links... ;)

4. You are great, thanks so much, just... there's cataclysm .zip under TBC links... ;)
    Fixed this.
    Edited: December 8, 2018

5. Another server's population leeching my bandwidth again. Might temporarily close 2.4.3 links if it continues.
    Edited: January 6, 2019

6. Hey guys! A friend of mine has a Mac and we wanted to play TBC. Is it really not available for mac users?

7. Hey guys! A friend of mine has a Mac and we wanted to play TBC. Is it really not available for mac users?
    There is no MAC client for TBC. First official MAC client was released during WotLK time.

Either use Boot Camp, Wine, or CrossOver and play with the Windows client.

There is one, but that client is for Mac PowerPC, not Mac Intel.

Apple removed support for PowerPC-based software execution in OS X v10.7 "Lion".

8. My friend is having issues with the mac version. Hes tried downloading the client several times and still isn't working. some sort of file corruption or missing
    mpq file. please help :)

9. downloaded warth 3.3.5a old and crashes with first login with cinematic with error 132 tried everything

10. Can not Download WOTLK

I'm running a 2016 Macbook Pro on Mojave and every download I've tried wont work. Trying to download WOTLK

11. I am also using a MacBook Pro under mojave and had the same problems... and I found a fix for myself. I just rightclicked the WoW app (not the launcher) and navigated to display package content then the app is opened like a folder. Now I navigated to Contents -> MacOS and launched the terminal file. This worked for me having the same issue with the .mpq file.

12. Thank you so much! Time to make my OC Drood. :)

13. May 8, 2019  

First ... 31112131415 ... Last