1. Just completed it and I received the full 17,9 GB .rar file. Extracting worked fine too. No problems here, no corrupt archive!

Thanks!

2. I tried downloading WOTLK on my Mac from the link you provided, the 16.7GB. I downloaded it and received a 1.49GB. Then I tried to extract the 1.49GB, after the bar fully loads, a pop up saying

Unable to expand "Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a
    (Mac).zip" into "Downloads".
    (Error 2 - No such file or directory.)

And it only has a "OK" button. By the way, I'm using a macOS Sierra. Don't know if you need this detail.

3. I tried downloading WOTLK on my Mac from the link you provided, the 16.7GB. I downloaded it and received a 1.49GB. Then I tried to extract the 1.49GB, after the bar fully loads, a pop up saying

Unable to expand "Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a
    (Mac).zip" into "Downloads".
    (Error 2 - No such file or directory.)

And it only has a "OK" button. By the way, I'm using a macOS Sierra. Don't know if you need this detail.
    For a reason or another your download was interrupted. Try using different browser or computer.

4. Links are down right now because the host received DMCA.

I'll look into this when I have more time in the coming week.

5. hi, im on MAC OS X and i download the WOTLK 3.3.5a version and it's 16.7g but when i want to run it. The application doesnt work. I saw on the forum to do this.

Instructions
    1. Download the World of Warcraft - Cataclysm installer
    2. Unzip the file
    3. Open the World of Warcraft - Cataclysm folder
    4. Do not click on the launcher. Instead, right click the World of Warcraft icon
    5. Select "Show Package Contents"
    6. Navigation into Contents/MacOS
    7. Click on the World of Warcraft file inside that folder and wait for the game to launch

when i try to launch the World of Warcraft file it's says that a text file what i must do ?

Thx for your help

6. Wotlk links are not working for me :s "91.134.211.205 has taken to long to answer."

7. Wotlk links are not working for me :s "91.134.211.205 has taken to long to answer."
    The answer to that is just few posts above.

Links are down right now because the host received DMCA.

I'll look into this when I have more time in the coming week.

8. I had never installed wow for a private sever before, really helpful tool. Used it to download Wrath of the Lich King ----- (WoD Models) ----- 17.9 GB. Worked first time for me and 3 friends. Only issue that might be sever based is i occasionally DC in Dalaran, never anywhere else though 28hrs played. Keep up the good work!

9. Only issue that might be sever based is i occasionally DC in Dalaran, never anywhere else though 28hrs played. Keep up the good work!
    that issue is caused by your client with WoD models.
    You can remove them by following this easy guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....the-old-client

10. I had never installed wow for a private sever before, really helpful tool. Used it to download Wrath of the Lich King ----- (WoD Models) ----- 17.9 GB. Worked first time for me and 3 friends. Only issue that might be sever based is i occasionally DC in Dalaran, never anywhere else though 28hrs played. Keep up the good work!
    WoD models can cause unexpected fails which is why its recommended for new players to use the normal client that is actually meant for 3.3.5a. The WoD models client is mainly used by the players that dont mind random errors/issues as long as they get models from patch 6.x.x which does not even belong to Wotlk

As for the downloads, I'm still working on a long term solution. ETA can be from days to weeks.

11. I hope the download links will be ready soon. I am waiting for 3 weeks now :(

But you will got this. Hopefully

12. please any update to this?
    some of us are not allowed to use torrents so we rely on direct downloads but I already tried scouring the internet for a WoW direct download but my search is futile.

First 123412 ... Last