1. The Burning Crusade client will be available for downloading here later on tonight.

2. I have a BC client already, but cannot seem to log in, do we have a realmlist for this?

3. I have a BC client already, but cannot seem to log in, do we have a realmlist for this?
    Yes:

"
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    set patchlist
    "

without the quotes.. the patchlist has to be mentioned but should be left empty.

realmlist.wtf is found on your WoW Root folder.. (same folder as wow.exe and launcher.exe and wowerror.exe and repair.exe). It's generated the first time you login if its not there yet.

4. For "lightning fast" mine is downloading at 100-150kb/s which is really slow, obviously. I normally download a gig in about a minute or two. Any fixes?

5. For "lightning fast" mine is downloading at 100-150kb/s which is really slow, obviously. I normally download a gig in about a minute or two. Any fixes?
    The issue is the Cloudflare. The routing is absolutely horrible from the origin server.

I'm working on a solution tomorrow or possibly ditching CF. Hopefully increasing the speeds by another 50Mbps as well.

6. Doing maintenance on the mirror.. should be a lot of faster soon.

7. Maintenance done.. Now it's really lightning fast ;)

8. Links are down for a while. Host issues..

9. Hey, when will the links be up again? Would Love to Play the Game, but, sadly, i cannot use torrents.
    Greetz mate :)

10. May 2, 2017  
    Links are down for a while. Host issues..
    just post it on zippyshare.com

11. May 2, 2017  
    All links are dead, can you guys update them?

12. May 2, 2017  
    Hello! I'm trying to download TBC client but it isn't working. Please help!

13. May 3, 2017  
    I'm working on a solution.. something most likely tomorrow or so.. Cycling between OVH and Ecatel/Novogara BV and neither of them are willing provide bandwidth for this.

Links will be down (at most few days) untill I find a solution/host/reseller that won't limit bandwidth or boot us out. Very few are willing to provide 30-50 TB bandwidth /month for something like this..

There might be need to put them in parts and upload multiple sites.. but they will be taken down on first complaint.
    Edited: May 3, 2017

14. May 7, 2017  
    I'm sorry if this is a bit early, but how much progress has been made to find another provider? Also is it safe to download these from a regular browser? I'm unsure if these downloads are traceable by outside sources. I've had experience with downloading clients for vanilla, but i had a friend who downloaded it for me and gave it to me, so i'm not sure how things would go with direct download links. Again, thank you for your help creating some alternate methods for those of us who despise/just don't feel like dealing with torrents.

First ... 3456715 ... Last