1. May 7, 2017  
    Obviously im still looking. Im limited by my own budget so, this takes time..

And no, its not traceable like bittorrent lol. Its a direct HTTPS connection between the webserver and your client (Browser).

And since everyone hates ads and cyberlockers and multiple parts, I wont even consider services like zippyshare or mega and so on..

2. May 8, 2017  
    Ok, I found some sketchy Sri Lankan host. Uploading now. ETA: 4 days lmao

3. May 9, 2017  
    Update: I have 1Gbps EU mirror + 100Mbps backup mirror coming up in about 12 hours of writing this post.

4. May 10, 2017  
    Im waiting for it, im new on the server and the download button in the download area doesnt seem to work

5. May 10, 2017  
    Primary links are up. Working on the backup mirror..

6. May 13, 2017  
    The downloads worked like a charm and i'm now playing on the wrath and MoP servers, Thank you so much. Also a reminder for those using the MoP client, be sure to uncheck read only in the folder properties before you start up the game

7. May 15, 2017  
    Links updated to 3Gbps

Edited: May 15, 2017

8. May 22, 2017  
    "The code execution cannot proceed because DivxDecoder.dll was not found" idk what to do here. This is for the TBC server.

9. May 22, 2017  
    Hello

I downloaded the TBC client due to not being able to even start downloading the torrent.

I have to use VPN where I live currently and the torrent still just doesn't work, yet after downloading the client through direct download and launching the game, I still can't connect to the server.
    I type in my username and password and the game says "connecting" and then "unable to connect"
    I checked the realmlist and it says
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    set patchlist

Is this correct?
    I would reaaally like to play on Warmanes Outland server thanks!

10. May 22, 2017  
    "The code execution cannot proceed because DivxDecoder.dll was not found" idk what to do here. This is for the TBC server.
    just download any missing dll file from dll-files.com

11. May 22, 2017  
    Hello

I downloaded the TBC client due to not being able to even start downloading the torrent.

I have to use VPN where I live currently and the torrent still just doesn't work, yet after downloading the client through direct download and launching the game, I still can't connect to the server.
    I type in my username and password and the game says "connecting" and then "unable to connect"
    I checked the realmlist and it says
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    set patchlist

Is this correct?
    I would reaaally like to play on Warmanes Outland server thanks!
    Maybe its a DNS issue since you use a VPN..

Try the IP format:

set realmlist 188.138.40.87
    set patchlist

12. May 26, 2017  
    Added backup links in case the primary ones go down.

13. May 28, 2017  
    I have just downloaded the old wrath client becasue the WOD models wrath client bugs my startup and only allow me to start the game when I first start my computer. Now this version just sends me to a black screen and I cant even use my computer. Cant start windows task manager, window out of even alt f4. What am I doing wrong?

14. May 28, 2017  
    If its your first start, for some reason you are unable to play cinematics (due lag or something else), so ur best bet is to delete cache and WTF folders of your game client and re-launch it. Just keep spamming esc key as soon as you re-launch it to hopefully skip cinematics. After you've skipped them once, just re-start the game and it should load directly to main menu.

Another chance is that something in the background (Firewall or Antivirus) is asking something related to wow.exe via popup and thus freezing the game client. Try alt + tabbing and see if theres any messages or windows that requires confirmation.

15. May 28, 2017  
    it says no install which none of my other versions say? Any idea why that is? Everytime I start it it acts as if its the first start yes.

First ... 4567816 ... Last