1. May 28, 2017  
    it says no install which none of my other versions say? Any idea why that is? Everytime I start it it acts as if its the first start yes.
    All of the versions here are "No Install" which means that they can be started just by clicking wow.exe

2. May 28, 2017  
    Just deleted my wtf and it still black screened. this is frustrating as all hell. Could my launcher be corrupted or missing something?

3. May 28, 2017  
    Maybe malware bites has quarantined something? No idea what it would be.

4. May 28, 2017  
    You're not even supposed to run the launcher as it will attempt to patch the game beyond 3.3.5a in which case I wouldn't be surprised if the game acts up. Double check that your video drivers and try starting the game as windowed mode.

right click on the shortcut of the wow.exe and go to properties
    then go to the line that says target
    [Target: "C:\somelocation\World of Warcraft\wow.exe" ] and add -window
    So it will look like this.
    [Target: "C:\somelocation\World of Warcraft\wow.exe" -window ]
    Then start up the game from your newly created shortcut and see if it opens up.
    Edited: May 28, 2017

5. May 28, 2017  
    I dont have a wow.exe very strange. Im just going to try and redownload it all just deleted it.

6. May 30, 2017  
    Downloaded the mop client. Doesn't seem to be working.

7. June 3, 2017  
    Host issues (again).. use backup links if needed.

8. June 9, 2017  

9. the TBC server download link isn't working...

10. I just downloaded Mists and upon clicking the wow.exe nothing happens but then after awhile a window pops up saying "Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910" I have tried running the wow.exe as admin and still the same result. Any idea?

11. I just downloaded Mists and upon clicking the wow.exe nothing happens but then after awhile a window pops up saying "Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910" I have tried running the wow.exe as admin and still the same result. Any idea?
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC ( this is important)
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".

12. Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC ( this is important)
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".
    Worked like a charm! I downloaded from the google doc link so it was just on my desktop so i didn't move it but i did steps 1 and 3 and it worked! Thanks for the help!

13. Primary links are down for good.

Right now I'm using G Suit Business account for the backup links, but its getting bombarded with abuse lol.

The links will all be dead soon enough so download while you still can.

14. July 2, 2017  
    Dang I come when first link are down, and when I try the backup links it say "unknown time remaining" on firefox. :(

First ... 5678917 ... Last