1. May 27, 2019  
    I recently tried to download TBC client & it stopped for me at some point, bc a virus was found in the file. I use firefox browser.

2. May 28, 2019  
    i download WOTLK but it keeps saying world of warcraft.app cant be opened, how do i fix this issue?

3. June 1, 2019  
    I recently tried to download TBC client & it stopped for me at some point, bc a virus was found in the file. I use firefox browser.
    *facepalm*

Please, share the screenshot of the antivirus alert or tell me the file in question that was detected as virus. That's pretty serious accusation.

edit: nvm, you meant the firefox warning page. Yeah theres pirated content on the website as direct download, so it was flagged by someone who doesen't like me providing links to warmane. I'll change the links to IP's now.

edit2: Links fixed. Some dumb**** from other private server sent fake report about the domain to google, and the website was displaying google safe search page when visited. Changed links to direct IPs so it won't happen again.
    Edited: June 1, 2019

4. June 1, 2019  
    i download WOTLK but it keeps saying world of warcraft.app cant be opened, how do i fix this issue?
    Read previous replies on this thread for solution or look at:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....wnloaded-files

5. Hi
    I just wanted to ask is it illegal to download the game like this without torrent (wich in know is illegal) in germany
    Cuz i played wotlk long time ago and i wanted to spend a little time on play, while most of the time im bored after work..
    Soo i want to play it soo much but i dont know can i download it
    Ty, and have a nice day

6. July 2, 2019  
    Hi
    I just wanted to ask is it illegal to download the game like this without torrent (wich in know is illegal) in germany
    Cuz i played wotlk long time ago and i wanted to spend a little time on play, while most of the time im bored after work..
    Soo i want to play it soo much but i dont know can i download it
    Ty, and have a nice day
    Yes its very illgeal, Blizzard will sue your family, kill your dog and take your house if you download this game and play in warmane.
    /s

7. links seem to be broken
    Host issues again. Will have to switch host.

8. Host issues again. Will have to switch host.
    hi any plan to update links? I will be greateful.

9. Hey, could you please share the link to download WOTLK? Thanks a lot

10. Just wondering if there's been any updates on the quick link situation, thank you for your hard work.

11. Please update link download Wrath of the Lich King .... I can't download ..

12. I have already found a solution. links will be up in few days.

First ... 41213141516 ... Last