1. July 2, 2017  
    Dang I come when first link are down, and when I try the backup links it say "unknown time remaining" on firefox. :(
    That's normal.. Since it's a google link. Just let it download. You already know the total filesize, so you should be able to calculate how long time left by looking at the downloaded amount.

2. July 2, 2017  
    Oooh ok ty, i'm gonna download that when I sleep.

3. July 9, 2017  
    10th of May 2017: Links are up.

This is an alternative method to get the game clients that are listed in: warmane.com/download/

Original contents were extracted, stored into basic .zip file and uploaded to a webserver which guarantees lighting fast download speeds for everyone. Certain ISP's and/or universities limits P2P traffic by slowing it down so this method allows you to get the full speeds via secure HTTPS link.

Notice: All files are uncompressed
    Notice: I'm not affiliated with Warmane.

Requirements:

- Web browser and Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/OS X

Instructions
    1. Download
    2. Extract
    3. Play

Choose your client:

The Burning Crusade

The Burning Crusade 2.4.3 (8606) ----- 7.8 GB
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Wrath of the Lich King

Wrath of the Lich King ----- (Updated WoD Models) ----- 18.6 GB
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Wrath of the Lich King ----- (Old/Normal Models) ----- 16.5 GB ----- Recommended version
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Wrath of the Lich King ----- (Mac OS X) ----- 16.6 GB
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Cataclysm

Cataclysm 4.3.4 (15595) ----- (Normal) ----- (12.3 GB)
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Mists of Pandaria

Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 (26.8 GB)
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Step 1: Download

Click any of the links on this thread.

Step 2: Extract

- This should be pretty self explanatory.. Either use windows built in extractor or alternatively Winrar or 7zip for example.

Step 3: Play

- Run "Wow.exe" and enjoy the game.

Remember to login with your username and not email.
    i got everything downloaded but when i go to log in it keeps telling me i need to use blizzard credentials. what did i do wrong and how to fix????

4. i got everything downloaded but when i go to log in it keeps telling me i need to use blizzard credentials. what did i do wrong and how to fix????
    Use warmane username and not email.

5. Hi, I have a problem, when i try download wotlk classic client (no wod models) it opens up the page than after a while says cant connect to the web and that it took too long to connect , also there is ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT .... is there something I can do about it ?

6. thats exactly what i do but it still brings up that message

7. and also when im done extracting, wow.exe still only opens up as it needs to be extracted everytime

8. Hey thanks for the link :) how do i change the realmlist for MOP ? as i wanna try other server too :D but im very thankfull for the mop link :D

9. Hey thanks for the link :) how do i change the realmlist for MOP ? as i wanna try other server too :D but im very thankfull for the mop link :D
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=290754

10. So i changed the realmlist but there is a problem i cant login to a nother server i wanted to try mop.wowcircle.com i changed everything corretly but it says somethig with blizzard loggin and so on can you help me ?

11. So i changed the realmlist but there is a problem i cant login to a nother server i wanted to try mop.wowcircle.com i changed everything corretly but it says somethig with blizzard loggin and so on can you help me ?
    I don't offer support for wowcircle since I don't know about their server other than the fact they seem to have multiple logon servers. Are you connecting to their logon3 or the default one? In any case, they will help you here: http://forum.wowcircle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=813

The blizzard login is account related. Usually not using the email as login will fix it. That, or then you have incompatible game version (patch) with their servers. wowcircle may not use the same patch as warmane does.
    Edited: July 17, 2017

12. Thanks m8 as i speak and understand russian it helped thanks you for giving me the link :D

13. Me too, which makes me wonder why you didin't look for the obvious answers from their threads before asking here? :)

Technically we're not even allowed to discuss about other servers like wowcircle here, and likewise they do not allow discussion of Warmane there, so let's hope this will be the last post regarding other servers on this topic.. That being said, I'll imagine the forum mods are merciful enough to transgress this convo here (at least for once).

Ontopic: I'm still looking for a host for the primary links.. Untill then, use the backup ones.
    Edited: July 18, 2017

14. Hi, do you have any link to download TBC version for MAC? your link is for windows so i cant use it..

15. There is no MAC client for TBC. First official MAC client was released during WotLK time.

Either use Boot Camp, Wine, or CrossOver and play with the Windows client.
    Edited: July 26, 2017

First ... 67891018 ... Last