1. How to make your OWN druid forms bear/feral/moonkin/tree ...

H! there i put a quick video on how you can do custom forms yourself, since i get lots of pms about that so there it is. ENJOY it :)

2. Are you telling me i can run around tanking dungeons as a furry Dickbutt?!

3. Are you telling me i can run around tanking dungeons as a furry Dickbutt?!
    Im telling you that you can change visual appearance of druid forms to what ever you like. Its only visual on your side you don`t get any benefit outside the visual effect.

4. Do you know how to get the legion artifact druid forms?

5. Do you know how to get the legion artifact druid forms?
    You either look over internet if some already export the models to wotlk and use that or make it yourself and created mpq. Find the forms in the mpq file extract them and import them into wotlk mpq.

6. July 6, 2020  
    Any chance you can help me understand how to get it to work?
    Im playing on the old client with legion models so i have some more patch files from the start.
    If I remove patch A, F, G and K it works but the legion graphics goes away. Do you know how i can get it working?

7. Hello everyone!
    I was really desperate to find a working patch that replaces WotLK druid forms with Legion Artifact ones (as I couldn't get some of them on retail due to lack of time..) and then I found this guide and decided to do it myself. Now that I have made a working patch for myself, I've decided to share it with everyone :)
    First and foremost: credits to Finsternis who created patch-F containing all those Cata to BFA models, credit to whoever created the Legion Druid Artifact Forms patch, which I borrowed from another site and credit to A KA who made this guide. Although what I had to do to get this working was different from what this video showed, it still gave me that final spurt to decide to give it a try myself. I spent 16 hours figuring out how to make this work and about 1 hour to actually make the patch xD Here goes - patch-F is Fin's patch merged with Brasil WoW's patch (it contains the druid forms and the new 2019 update from Fin so you need to replace your other patch-F even if you have the latest 2019 one), patch-G is just the compatibility patch that Fin had posted (I believe it works without it, but I use it just in case) and patch-Z is my patch which only replaces the display info! it will not work on its own!

https://mega.nz/file/ZU1lRKDS#bm4Q4M...1i7pnyRn6CcBxc

About the druid forms:
    It turns out that the only way to do this without serverside edits was to replace the already existing WotLK druid forms with the Legion ones. The WotLK druid forms are based on your Hair Colour for Night Elf and Skin Colour for Tauren. When you change your character colour, the form tint changes too. However, there are only 5 tints available per race per form. So that means a total of 5 NE cat variations and 5 NE bear variations and same for Tauren. It was hard choosing which ones to add and my choice is aligned with what I personally desired. Now that I know how it works it would be easy to make edits if necessary so feel free to hit me up. For NE I have chosen Purple, Blue and Green variations and for Tauren I have chosen Red, Blue and Green variations. Also - I did want to match hair colour to form tint but there were many technical limitations so I had to give that idea up and mix them up and prioritize variety and harmony (as close cat and bear form colors as possible).

Edited: September 8, 2020

8. This is awesome! Does it have boomy forms? I kind of want to switch the ugly Tauren boomie form to something nicer.
    Worst case I'll go with the alliance one.

9. Do you have anything specific in mind? I was thinking of changing the boomkin, aquatic and tree of life forms too at some point. But no idea what could work for Boomkin from the available models in the F patch.

10. I think my answer wasnt posted... I was saying this https://youtu.be/fb4wHNldnS8?t=40 until 3' has nice examples, but IDK if it can be copied

11. @sunstorm Amazing ****ing work, those forms are LIT, and I can still use my normal model swaps for HuF - > UD male with this too, just perfect!

12. Do you have anything specific in mind? I was thinking of changing the boomkin, aquatic and tree of life forms too at some point. But no idea what could work for Boomkin from the available models in the F patch.
    I'm absolutely desperate for an improved treeform.

13. Do you have anything specific in mind? I was thinking of changing the boomkin, aquatic and tree of life forms too at some point. But no idea what could work for Boomkin from the available models in the F patch.
    Hey Sunstorm

Are you familiar with Leviathan's cohesive druid forms?

https://model-changing.net/gc/13-lee...e-druid-forms/

they look really nice, but they crash A LOT. I have tried a lot of things, including changing the rendering API, LAA Patch and updating drivers, but it keeps 'ramdomly' crashing. It has crashed for me while sitting in bear form, while summoning mount during cat form and some other different situations, and the crashes do not happen consistently by repeating an specific action so It confuses me even more.

That patch has a nice tree and travel form, and I would like to know if you have an idea of where the problem could be located in order to fix it.

14. Sunstorm I think you haven't use the latest Creature Models patch for Wotlk because you have several file path errors in CreatureModelData.dbc

Like this:
    "Creature
    etherray\\NetherRay.mdx"

instead of
    "Creature\\netherray\\NetherRay.mdx"

And some old CreatureModelScale in Creaturedisplayinfo.dbc
    Edited: November 18, 2020

15. Unless I can tank VoA as Winnie the Pooh, I'll pass.

12 Last