1. So I downloaded the TBC client from the Torrent suggested on the Download section. Couldn't launch the game until I noticed patch.MPQ in \Data was named patch.MPQ.bc!

My bitcomet hadn't properly renamed the files after download. Renaming it to patch.MPQ solved the issue

2. Is this file reputable? Just want to make sure before using.

3. All these clients are good and safe to use.

4. Is this 100% safe? No zip bombs or malware?

5. as I have said on page 1: I'm not in any way affiliated with Warmane and that means they won't be able to affect these links.

So technically you'd be trusting on my word that the clients/links listed on this thread are unmodified and safe.

Everyone interested however can easily verify the file consistency by comparing folder size (in bytes) between extracted clients on this thread and between the ones you can download with torrents from the main page. If there was a difference it likely would've been noticed by now.

6. Hey, WOTLK links don't work for me. Mind checking them out ? It says they have been downloaded by too many people

7. Hey, WOTLK links don't work for me. Mind checking them out ? It says they have been downloaded by too many people
    Its getting hit with DMCA anyway, i'm in process of moving them soon.

8. Thank you! I've been looking forward to playing as of late but I really don't want to use a torrent.

9. Do I have to have the WoW client installed in order to play? I've looked around and I can't find any instructions on how to do this.

10. Backup links are working again.. I removed the DMCA/Download limits again from google apps, but idk how long it stays clear. Sooner or later, they will revoke my domain and suspend my business account.

11. Sorry for jumoing as parachuter.
    Downloading via thus wont get me problems?Because I recently moved to Bavaria and their laws are pretty strict...

12. June 5, 2018  

WOTLK with New Models

10th of May 2017: Links are up.

This is an alternative method to get the game clients that are listed in: warmane.com/download/

Original contents were extracted, stored into basic .zip file and uploaded to a webserver which guarantees lighting fast download speeds for everyone. Certain ISP's and/or universities limits P2P traffic by slowing it down so this method allows you to get the full speeds via secure HTTPS link.

Notice: All files are uncompressed
    Notice: I'm not affiliated with Warmane.

Requirements:

- Web browser and Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/OS X

Instructions
    1. Download
    2. Extract
    3. Play

Choose your client:

The Burning Crusade

The Burning Crusade 2.4.3 (8606) ----- 7.8 GB
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Wrath of the Lich King

Wrath of the Lich King ----- (Updated WoD Models) ----- 18.6 GB
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Wrath of the Lich King ----- (Old/Normal Models) ----- 16.5 GB ----- Recommended version
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Wrath of the Lich King ----- (Mac OS X) ----- 16.6 GB
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Cataclysm

Cataclysm 4.3.4 (15595) ----- (Normal) ----- (12.3 GB)
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Mists of Pandaria

Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 (26.8 GB)
    (Download)
    (Backup Download)

Step 1: Download

Click any of the links on this thread.

Step 2: Extract

- This should be pretty self explanatory.. Either use windows built in extractor or alternatively Winrar or 7zip for example.

Step 3: Play

- Run "Wow.exe" and enjoy the game.

Remember to login with your username and not email.

the link for WOTLK new models doesnt work properly once it is downloaded. no new models and the game wont adjust to full screen

13. Hello Everyone,
    Two weeks ago, the download worked. However now, the torrent links do not work and the google drive links work only up to 1 GB of download after which it fails. Please help.

Thanks
    Minesha

14. Hello,
    download worked fine and was very fast, but there is a problem with realmlist - its not possible to change it. When i want to save another realmlist it creates a new txt file but the actual realmlist seems always locked on logon.warmane.

any help please?
    this is for the wotlk client

Greetings

15. Anyone Can help me? I tried to download WoTLK via torrent but I can't get connected with peers. Then I tried to download with these links but they aren't working for me :(

First ... 8910111220 ... Last