1. Stop taking names please...

OMG. You know Ilyanah is my name. I won't choose any other name. Seriously, are you guys doing this to piss me off? It is my daughter's name. Please stop taking my name for no reason.

2. why u using ur daughter's name on a char that kills ppl on a daily basis?!?

3. It's first come first serve, tho I'm sure someone took it for trolling purpose.

4. That's pretty lame. Not like that is an everyday random choice from the mill. Cool name though. If I was to ever have a daughter I have a certain name in mind myself so I hear you.

5. Why would they "fix" it? Nothing needs to be fixed. You all were too slow on getting character names, not to mention it'd be incredibly easy for anybody to say "Oh, he took my name he took my name! I want it back please GM!"

6. Why would they "fix" it? Nothing needs to be fixed. You all were too slow on getting character names, not to mention it'd be incredibly easy for anybody to say "Oh, he took my name he took my name! I want it back please GM!"
    I was too slow to take my name that is actually mine. every MMO I played on. Ilyanah is always free. Why did they do that? simple. To piss me off. I am going to seek a GM's help on this one. I will do everything to take my name back.

7. Gl Ily, Hope we can get a ban for the person too...
    Maybe not permanent, but 5 days would atleast send a message to people to not do this.
    I just wan't my name back. I don't want anyone to get banned.

8. I highly doubt the GMs are going to do anything about it...a name doesn't belong to anybody, nobody paid for it.

9. I highly doubt the GMs are going to do anything about it...a name doesn't belong to anybody, nobody paid for it.
    Well, I understand some people supports the troll who took my name. but seriously. I get so offended by it. I won't enjoy playing that much anymore if I do not have my name. Last time, Wellsqt was so kind, that he saved my name and I deleted the video I made for her in return.

The name Ilyanah has so much more to it. You all know that is isn't just a name in Sargeras Molten WoW.

I don't take the names of others. Why can't people respect each other.

10. I was too slow to take my name that is actually mine. every MMO I played on. Ilyanah is always free. Why did they do that? simple. To piss me off. I am going to seek a GM's help on this one. I will do everything to take my name back.
    A GM has no obligation to give you any name since it all comes down to "first come, first take" basis. It may be "your" name but everyone is free to use that name provided they get the chance to take it. I reckon there's hundreds of people that are in the same spot right now and I'm sure that GM's have other things to worry about at a time like this.

It is sad indeed, but it's also kinda your own damn fault, you've caused a lot of unnececarry and pointless drama here and gotten people pissed off and this is their way of getting back to you.

Not much can be done I'm afraid.

I have a lot of coins, no idea what to spend them on anyway, so if you find the person you could tell him/her that you'll trade the name for coins, assuming they enable gifting/trading, I'll give away the coins.

11. Well, I understand some people supports the troll who took my name. but seriously. I get so offended by it. I won't enjoy playing that much anymore if I do not have my name. Last time, Wellsqt was so kind, that he saved my name and I deleted the video I made for her in return.

The name Ilyanah has so much more to it. You all know that is isn't just a name in Sargeras Molten WoW.

I don't take the names of others. Why can't people respect each other.
    Because 90% of the players on here are under 13, what do you expect really? Somebody also took my old name twice now so that they can pretend to be me...unfortunately for them, I didn't want it anyway since it was spelled wrong.

12. i find it weird that my forum name was taken while my ingame name wasn't, could be ppl taking them on purpose so they can sell them or whatever

13. hah knew this thread is gonna show up sooner or later

12 Last