1. noticeable higher ms

hello,

things are pretty messed up with the latency atm. it was always around 20 to 30. now its 130-140 wich is stupid cuz i notice the lag casting between spells. this was never a problem ive been playing on sargeras since 2011 and now with this new hosting provider...is this temporarily or are the servers now hosted in vietnam or something?

2. hello,

things are pretty messed up with the latency atm. it was always around 20 to 30. now its 130-140 wich is stupid cuz i notice the lag casting between spells. this was never a problem ive been playing on sargeras since 2011 and now with this new hosting provider...is this temporarily or are the servers now hosted in vietnam or something?
    Servers are in 'murica now sadly.

3. seriously...well that really SUCKS. they could have atleast mentioned that. oh and ive checked frostwolf same bullcrap 129ms. damn.. GJ, no rlly GJ. server got screwed up twice and now **** sh*t.

4. seriously...well that really SUCKS. they could have atleast mentioned that. oh and ive checked frostwolf same bullcrap 129ms. damn.. GJ, no rlly GJ. server got screwed up twice and now **** sh*t.
    There's literally 20 threads on the forums.

5. They said their intentions were setting up the servers ASAP and that they will likely migrate some to Europe in the near future.

6. seriously...well that really SUCKS. they could have atleast mentioned that. oh and ive checked frostwolf same bullcrap 129ms. damn.. GJ, no rlly GJ. server got screwed up twice and now **** sh*t.
    3 years on Molten with 300+ MS, now i get 150. The diffidence is huge. I'm happy us other player base outside of europe get good ping for the first time in years.

7. Good for us who lives in Asia, since we have better latency and international bandwidth to the US.

8. I like the letancy now. I hope it stays there :D

9. seriously...well that really SUCKS. they could have atleast mentioned that. oh and ive checked frostwolf same bullcrap 129ms. damn.. GJ, no rlly GJ. server got screwed up twice and now **** sh*t.
    I can't believe you are complaining about 129 MS. When Sargeras is in EU, us USA players will have 100-200 MS.

10. i got 500 + MS, huge lagspikes resulting in unable to do anything for 10 seconds. disconnections every goddamn 5 minutes. and you call this fine?
    **** it most molten-players are european anyway, let it be this way again.