1. <Divine> Horde Competitive PvE Guild!

<Divine>
    10/25 Man - Horde
    Times are Servertime

*** Guild Leadership:

Guild Master:
    Brian

Officers:
    Hypothesis
    Steps

*** Progression

MSV - 6/6
    TOES(10/25) - 4/4
    ToT(10) - 3/3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5dEx-ODRoA 1080p Jinrokh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwp54HZTIhk 1080p Horridon

*** <Divine>
    The goal of Divine is to complete all raiding content on the hardest difficulty, in the shortest amount of time. The guild will have a retail-like raiding atmosphere, if any of you have been in somewhat top tier raiding guilds on retail you know what I mean and know the difference between them and Molten guilds. We are aiming for server first heroic kills, and the officers and I have the retail experience to help the guild obtain these goals. I am searching for raiders with similar raiding mindsets, who are able to put in the time outside of raiding to prepare for raiding so we are able to clear the most content as quickly as possible. From using simcraft, doing pvp for gear upgrades when applicable, making sure you are able to afford any BOE upgrades, this should all be done without needing to be told.

*** Raid Scheadule

During progression, we raid Sunday-Thursday. We begin raids at 18:00 Server time, and will be raiding a minimum of 3 hours during progression, but expect to raid longer if needed. After progression is through, we may cut back to raiding the number of days needed and have optional alt raids on the other days. On the days of raid release, we expect raiders to be prepared to raid the moment after reset.

*** Loot System

We use a council system for looting. Our council system is based off who the item is best for and how much of an upgrade it is. We also take rank in mind (Gm=Officer=Core-raider > raider > trial). Mind you, this does not mean we fully gear higher ranks before lower, it just means higher ranks have shown dedication so we know they won't be leaving with the gear, show the same dedication and you will be rewarded. For example, if an item is approximately the same upgrade for both players, the item will go to who ever will benefit more from it(Which ever class benefits more from the secondary stats). For tier pieces, we gear people to 2p/4p before giving it to another person. If an item is equal for both players, they will roll on it or decide between themselves.

*** Expectations

I expect all members to come fully prepared to raid. This includes, correctly gemmed, reforged, and enchanted. Also, you must bring the most optimal flasks, pots, and food. For example, I expect all raiders to prepot on kill attempts, DPS to pot again during burn phases, and tanks potting at their own discretion. Finally, all raid members must plan to have two raiding professions, or else don't bother applying.

*** Guild Rules

1) Don't ask for gems/enchants during raid. It's raid time not gem/enchant time. We'll do this either before or after.
    2) Don't hearth out of raid to upgrade, gem, or enchant your new **** while we're doing trash.
    3) You can leave raid during break to do the above if you want, but if you can't make it back before break is over...
    4) Don't waste our time during raid. If we are sitting around waiting on you, we might as well replace you with someone that can be ready to raid during raid time
    10) No trolling public chat channels. Troll your guild mates instead.
    11) Don't talk over officers in Mumble
    12) When you die, keep mumble clear, we don't care how you died or what your cat is doing

*** Raiding Rules

1. Optimal Food buff for raid
    2. Many potions for pre-pot/burn phase
    3. Optimal Flask
    4. 2 Raiding professions
    5. Gemmed, Enchanted, reforged (through an addon or such if you are working with a hit cap so it is the most optimal
    6. HEAVILY research every fight in MSV Normal/Heroic, we will go over the specific strategy we will use but I expect every one to know how to do the fight and (not that you will have to) should be knowledgeable enough to lead your own raid.
    7. Preform your role optimally. I expect every member to be performing to the best of their ability, if you cannot keep up, either fix your play-style, play a different class, or you will be removed from our raiding roster. We do not tolerate under performance.

*You must have mumble and be able to listen. (Preferably have a mic and able to speak fluent English.)
    http://us-divine.shivtr.com go here to apply.
    Please contact "Brian" ingame regarding any questions or concerns.

2. Quoted from the forum:
    "We begin raids at 18:00 Server time"

Quoted from the site application:
    "We raid Sunday-Thursday. Raids start around 8:00 PM ST and end at 11:00 PM ST. During PROGRESSION we may start an hour early"

So which one is it? 18 svt or 20 svt?

3. Quoted from the forum:
    "We begin raids at 18:00 Server time"

Quoted from the site application:
    "We raid Sunday-Thursday. Raids start around 8:00 PM ST and end at 11:00 PM ST. During PROGRESSION we may start an hour early"

So which one is it? 18 svt or 20 svt?
    18:00ST, recently updated application and made a typo, thanks!

4. Bump for ToES clear (except Sha -.-)

5. Le bump for ToES full clear on 10 and 25 man

6. Why are u not using pools to increse dps/healing?
    Pools wee a bit buggy imo, So we just avoid them.

7. That 4p bonus for priest needs to be fixed lol.

8. That 4p bonus for priest needs to be fixed lol.
    We tried 1 healing council and just completly zerging it, couldn't quiet do it with 1 healer 9manning it, if we had an extra dps I think Zerging council would have worked fine, or 9-man non-zerg would have been completely fine. (Just an example of how broken the priest 4p is)

Updated with Horridon video