1. Lowest-level twinking?

Does it still exist in any significant form? Even with the double server wipe taking away whatever grandfathered items/chants people had? Is it just heirlooms now?

If yes, which xpacs?

By lowest level I mean like 1, 8, etc.

2. I would make a 9 or 10 twink on any realm.

3. If you make one of those twinks please share the talent build with us :)

4. i have a level 1 twink started on ragnaros alliance

5. I'd like to have more than 1 spell.

6. Hey guys! I'm gonna make a level 10 Ally Twink on Ragnaros. If 19 goes to Deathwing and 10 goes to Ragnaros, we can have nice BG. I'll make a new discussion about starting level 10 twinks on ally/hord in Raganros.

7. There are quite a few level one twinks on Ragnaros horde

Level 10 twinks are rare tbh but I am sure you can pull it off
    19 twinks controlled the bracket on Ragnaros before the wipe

Good Luck though

8. But no matter how hard we try it won't be nearly as strong as pre-server-wipe, right? Everyone's grandfathered items and chants are gone (whatever managed to survive from before)?

I mean my understanding is that the majority of the strength of low-lvl twinks was from the grandfathered stuff that scaled insanely on them.

9. But no matter how hard we try it won't be nearly as strong as pre-server-wipe, right? Everyone's grandfathered items and chants are gone (whatever managed to survive from before)?

I mean my understanding is that the majority of the strength of low-lvl twinks was from the grandfathered stuff that scaled insanely on them.
    Your understanding is wrong. The items peoples used in the 19 bracket (most popular) are still obtainable the same way.

10. That I know, 19s/24s/70s/etc are all the same as they used to be, I'm talking ultra-low-level stuff, like 1/8/10.

And I'm aware that ultra-low level twinks were never really a very bustling community to begin with, I'm saying it seems to me like they're really extra screwed now more than most other types of twinks by the server wipe. Good to see a few people in this thread still interested in making them, though.

11. That I know, 19s/24s/70s/etc are all the same as they used to be, I'm talking ultra-low-level stuff, like 1/8/10.

And I'm aware that ultra-low level twinks were never really a very bustling community to begin with, I'm saying it seems to me like they're really extra screwed now more than most other types of twinks by the server wipe. Good to see a few people in this thread still interested in making them, though.
    Well I know Euxdus and Holy are back. Euxdus has a level 10 Druid and Holy is a level 5 Pally, I just know they are back, but dunno which realm there on, some of us got separate sadly.

Most people back then like going 1-10, hell even 14 max, was making so many enchants back then.

12. hey guys, i have a level one twink on horde and a semi geared one on alliance just started back bout a week ago (shmurda) on the realm ragnaros. Im looking into making 5s 10s and 19s aswell. ive been playing level 1 twinks since 2010 and was the guild leader of some of the original twink guilds waaay back for low level brackets ( 1s and 19s) on rag way before the accounts went to **** and there was even a community for twinks on rag

Dualakimbo- horde
    Flyatus- alliance