1. A Cake... FOR THE HORDE!

This is my birthday cake I made with the help of my mom for tomorrow, since I'll be 27 on the 4th of February, it was made with love, care, and quite a lot of rage (mom and I always argue when we do teamwork).

I had only a short amount of time and limited resources, I was wondering how far could I go with Horde Cakes...
    ...maybe if I added some SPIKES on the edge and used something red instead of chocolate on the sides and coco for the Horde symbol.
    Next year it'll be improved for sure! :P

This cake is FOR THE HORDE, but also for Molten, and the community! We were attacked, we survived, now we shall celebrate and feast! :)

Azziton
    Horde scrub taking pride to the next lvl.

3. Happy bday man, one year closer to..Nice cake, whats the flavor?

4. Ty, the flavour is cream with a"hungarian type of cottage cheese/sour cream" (it doesn't have an english translation for it, it is good when sweetened), a lil touch of lemon, some dried blueberries in it, and it has a white/regular chocolate coating,... I think it'll give a few bad stomachs! :P :D

5. Horde scrub taking pride to the next lvl.
    I play on BOTH sides, but mainly Horde, and if you read carefully it DOES say "and the community", that includes you Mr. Alliance Fanboy as well, you all can have a slice... :P Some of you are decent, non-ganking, polite, and reasonable people! You are probably not, probably a ganker, who kills even low levels, who just want to do quests and keep to themselves, even YOU can have a slice. Btw you should try the Horde...

...we have Trolls, would suit you! :)

6. The challange is on mate :D

im gonna do a horde cake aswell! this was a good idea!

ill let you know when ive done it :D:D

7. The challange is on mate :D

im gonna do a horde cake aswell! this was a good idea!

ill let you know when ive done it :D:D

But very nice done! good job

Azziton
    I should try the horde? my whole account is horde :)

9. Meh I played in Horde about 1 year but last time after 50 BG (6 won) I changed fraction :(

10. I should try the horde? my whole account is horde :)
    Well played, mate! Well played! Bigger cut from the cake! :P

11. But very nice done! good job
    I hope you won't lack resources and time like we did! Good luck! :)

12. Meh I played in Horde about 1 year but last time after 50 BG (6 won) I changed fraction :(
    PvE is always there, btw you should try twinking if farming at max lvl is hard, there are ways to get geared avoiding max level bg farming! :)