1. What BiS gear should I buy ?

So I was thinking about buying from 2 to 4 BiS items on my mage (Wotlk) cuz I have some spare coins. I'll use it both for pve and pve which makes it kinda hard to decide what to buy. Ill take any sugestions about what 2-4 pieces of BiS gear are the best option. I was also wondering is it better to buy staff or one hand sword (dagger) + off hand ?

2. Bloodsurge HC and Charred Twilight Scale HC will be bis for both PvE and PvP. The rest kind of depends on your spec/stats.

3. What about a weapon, should i invest in Staff or One-hand + Off hand is better ?

4. Bloodsurge hc + offhand from BPC 25hc are your weps.

5. phylactery, scale, neck from queen, bloodsurge hc

6. What about a weapon, should i invest in Staff or One-hand + Off hand is better ?
    DO.NOT.BUY.THE.STAFF.

hope is clear enough.

and y, +1 to cts+blood

7. I only have 25 coins, which one is the best item I should buy? Im Mage PVP (Wotlk).

PS: Sorry for posting my question in your thread, i don't have 10 posts and can't create my own thread.

8. I only have 25 coins, which one is the best item I should buy? Im Mage PVP (Wotlk).

PS: Sorry for posting my question in your thread, i don't have 10 posts and can't create my own thread.
    You should definitely go for a weapon:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50732
    is the best one

9. Thank you, Zamperz, for the fast answer. I was about to make a mistake and buy a trinket (CTS), but i've changed my mind thanks to you and i'll buy the weapon you mentioned. Cheers!

10. Thank you, Zamperz, for the fast answer. I was about to make a mistake and buy a trinket (CTS), but i've changed my mind thanks to you and i'll buy the weapon you mentioned. Cheers!
    imo that would have been no mistake. Charred Twilight Scale is a good option. Since u will have troubles as PvP to get any good Trinket. Weapons can be bouhgt with honor and arena point farming. If u don't do any PvE with your mage... Charred Twilight Scale might even be the better choice.