1. same **** was in frostwolf wotlk AV was unplayable for ally it used to be 40v5 or 10 and nobody ****ing cared about nothing was done . i just go to alliance all the time doesnt matter if they lose bg's or not. i make horde only as atls . and i would transfer one of my alts if they added free faction change

2. I can proudly say, we couldn't lose any 10-15 men BG in last 2 days.
    Also the situation on horde with 40 men BG's is improving, however there is still a problem with 40vs20 at start.
    Anyway, we won last 10 or more AB's with 5 bases on, so who ever get troubles winning a BG on horde side, you can whisper me for invite in our premade.

Btw Iron Horde is still recruiting so who is interested please apply on our website: http://ironhordemolten.shivtr.com/

3. Login kill them and go without complaining if I fall or win ..

4. I might be playing on the wrong faction...

5. @naitex

Dude, like woah, honestly, you're like, my hero man. Good job, thumbs up! Well played sir. Like when I grow up, I just want to be exactly like you! You are an inspiration for me to move forward and try to achieve greatness! Thank you! /Salute!

6. I never said or implied that. My guess is you ran out of valid arguments, and this is your way to end a discussion. So, we really don't have to discuss anything from this point :)
    and let's be honest, if this situation was in Horde's favor, you wouldn't be considering transferring to Alliance for the 'balance'. You'd farm the **** out of bgs.

this sounds like an implying

yet lemme answer you:

no i wouldnt do that, since i like challenge, when im playing bg's i never run as a premade, i always search for 1v1, 1v2 fights, if i see 3 hordies(im horde) attacking 2 allies i leave them alone to fight and proceed to cap bases/searching different opponents...but thats me i guess...

7. I can proudly say, we couldn't lose any 10-15 men BG in last 2 days.
    Also the situation on horde with 40 men BG's is improving, however there is still a problem with 40vs20 at start.
    Anyway, we won last 10 or more AB's with 5 bases on, so who ever get troubles winning a BG on horde side, you can whisper me for invite in our premade.

Btw Iron Horde is still recruiting so who is interested please apply on our website: http://ironhordemolten.shivtr.com/
    Straa forgot to mention the Sota yesterday or the day before when an Iron horde-premade got farmed by an alliance pug at the beach GY, couldn't get past the first gate :P

8. Straa forgot to mention the Sota yesterday or the day before when an Iron horde-premade got farmed by an alliance pug at the beach GY, couldn't get past the first gate :P
    Who even likes Sota :P?

<---- Not a fan of post TBC BG's

9. Straa forgot to mention the Sota yesterday or the day before when an Iron horde-premade got farmed by an alliance pug at the beach GY, couldn't get past the first gate :P
    No, I haven't forgot to mention, because I wasn't there at all. Perhaps there was few low geared alts together with low geared horde pug ? Anyway, can't tell you exactly, because I'm not familiar with that story. :)

10. The PvP will always be terrible. Deal with it.

11. So funny... pokies join horde and thread dies

12. So funny... pokies join horde and thread dies
    Lol so true.

13. So funny... pokies join horde and thread dies
    All threads here are basically dead. The pvp situation hasn't improved either.

14. Every AV or Castle war starts with 40 allies vs 10. Not even one exeption. Please fix this.

First ... 7891011 ... Last