1. Does anyone understand what the previous poster is trying to say?

2. Does anyone understand what the previous poster is trying to say?
    he prolly forgot to take his daily dose of anti-****post medicine

3. Does anyone understand what the previous poster is trying to say?
    Basically: Motel ( espescially Deathwing) PvP is not that **** atm, but will get worse once Blackrock appears.

Not like wotlk PvP was good ever since Warsong went Cataclysm tbh.

4. he prolly forgot to take his daily dose of anti-****post medicine
    good job, dragon killer, good job)

5. Well today, an alliance pug turned around an AB game that was being lost and won with 5 afk botters (1/3 of the team was botting), against a few iron hordes, rudolfs and others.

Shows you that pugs can be good too, and even so many afk-bots won't stop good teamwork!

Being from Lord myself I have to say that our amount of botters was like ten times lower than Deathwings.. Here it's just crazy compared! I don't know how you people cope with it.
    One time on horde, 6 out of 10 people in the team were afk-bots standing in the flagroom. An alliance mage rushed the flagroom and killed everyone with aoe!

6. need to give losing team more honour

if they gave losing team more honour so they get almost as much as the winners it would even the horde side up

7. When aly sucked in AV, we just went to get AV blitz with shadow priest and voila! Horde didn't even know what hit them ;)
    btw, im glad ally finally pwning horde in bg's
    Isnt that bannable?
    It's not bannable, this is how it should be done

8. It's not bannable, this is how it should be done
    Didnt knew nice to know that.

9. Hordes are brainless anyways. **** them , nothin to mourne for.

10. holy $hit 31...if i could win that much i wouldnt say a word...i've won 4 out of 21 and those 4 were pure luck against premades like POKEMONS/PPP/BB/QUANTUM, literally every bg as horde is against an ally premade

Quantum disbanded so 1 worry for you less :P

11. Quantum disbanded so 1 worry for you less :P
    and POKEZ are horde now.

12. Just don't join of POKEMONS, it was my idea to switch to horde. The idea got official and in the end i ended up fighting fakers joining the guild. The guild POKEMONS is dead, even stonedsour is just a fake player.

btw, my account is older then POKEMONS...

13. Just don't join of POKEMONS, it was my idea to switch to horde. The idea got official and in the end i ended up fighting fakers joining the guild. The guild POKEMONS is dead, even stonedsour is just a fake player.

btw, my account is older then POKEMONS...
    nice troll mate:)

First ... 56789 ... Last