1. Telling you, if they disable AV's and IOC's for a month it'll be okay. IMO more hordes will que cuz it just sucks to play a battleground as long as AV knowing you'll probably lose. I made an ally toon to see how things are.
    1. I waited ~15 minutes every time I queued
    2. Played 5 battlegrounds (5 wins) none of which was AV/IOC

And everytime I queue as a horde I get AV/IOC. It's just ridiculously hard to farm honor.

2. Instant bg queues >> everything else. Is it only me who sees that? 15 min solo? And premade is like what - 30 min? lol. Thats unacceptable for pvp.
    10 wins out of 50 and still much more fun than on alliance I bet, especially wins - i remember every single on of them xD

3. especially wins - i remember every single on of them xD
    So true, a victory is such a celebration here. We hordes do have somethings good... instaque rocks, and victories that are actually earnt and mean something... once we gear, oh its gonna be gooood. Insta ques and victories! They should disable Alli-> Horde transfers then so they get stuck with long ques and losses ahahahahahaha :D:D:D

4. So true, a victory is such a celebration here. We hordes do have somethings good... instaque rocks, and victories that are actually earnt and mean something... once we gear, oh its gonna be gooood. Insta ques and victories! They should disable Alli-> Horde transfers then so they get stuck with long ques and losses ahahahahahaha :D:D:D
    I see alot of brave prideful hordes transfering ally also so they should disable that aswell.

5. I see alot of brave prideful hordes transfering ally also so they should disable that aswell.
    Its quite rough on horde and some people just cant push through it, so go over to easier times... good luck to them and needing easy wins and long queues

6. PvP is being balanced out of its own.
    Mostly Rudolf carrying the horde, but yesterday for eg. I've actually lost more BGs than I've won, as Alliance.
    Good job Rudolfs, keep up the good work :)

Sincerely,
    A victim of your gangbang.

7. When aly sucked in AV, we just went to get AV blitz with shadow priest and voila! Horde didn't even know what hit them ;)
    btw, im glad ally finally pwning horde in bg's

8. When aly sucked in AV, we just went to get AV blitz with shadow priest and voila! Horde didn't even know what hit them ;)
    finally???

alliance is dominating bg's since 2011 (at least on WoTLK)

9. Hordes, my brothers, you shouldn't just give up on our PvP side!

I mean, there will be the time when all of our AFK'ers and non-geared people will go through their AFK time and get items! **** the humans and their double trinket!

LOK'TAR OGAR!

10. finally???

alliance is dominating bg's since 2011 (at least on WoTLK)
    No it did not. Horde is winning alliance 80% of the time before the reset. And im glad horde are getting pwned and farmed.

11. Hordes, my brothers, you shouldn't just give up on our PvP side!

I mean, there will be the time when all of our AFK'ers and non-geared people will go through their AFK time and get items! **** the humans and their double trinket!

LOK'TAR OGAR!
    The problem is that the majority of new players to wow tend to choose horde, so there is that. Then the competitive pvpers just get frustrated and they just switch side. You could lose your nerves trying to teach player what to do in bg specially in horde side.

So yeah! I'll wait a couple of months before getting into pvp :D

12. When aly sucked in AV, we just went to get AV blitz with shadow priest and voila! Horde didn't even know what hit them ;)
    Isnt that bannable?

13. everything will change when we are ready to play

14. Hordes, my brothers, you shouldn't just give up on our PvP side!

LOK'TAR OGAR!
    yeah, I've got many of them waiting to be banned for AFK botting, but the ticket goes from waiting to waiting to high amount of petitions to you will be serviced soon back to high amount of petitions and than now the status is currently unavailable! I get it the GM's are too busy and what not, but we need to make an effort to remove AFKers, 4/15 people AFK on horde basically assures us our loss.

15. Forget about PVP on DW now - after AT merge DW becomes PVE realm for pussies, so serious pvp (i dont consider bg as serious pvp, kek) will die eventually

First ... 45678 ... Last