1. Deathwing pvp...

It would be nice if some pvp guild from ally transfer to horde, got today 3-4 AV's where was 10 horde vs 40 ally... and ofc then ally win ...

2. Are they outnumbered that badly? :/

3. Are they outnumbered that badly? :/
    Also on Ragnaros.

4. Are they outnumbered that badly? :/
    my friend you should see it by urself...they are humiliating us...
    out of 20 bg's in past 3 days won only 3

5. It's a problem yes, I've won 85% on alliance and 30% on the horde of the bgs i played last couple of days, mainly because there's 3+ pvp guilds on ally and 1-2 on horde.

P.S. Also keks are rly bad atm.

6. Are they outnumbered that badly? :/
    Yes, ally is outnumbered badly horde, it would be really nice of some of them trasfer to horde, bcs in horde bgs are unplayable bcs of that, so ppl will stop queing bg's on horde side if this continue i think ..

7. Can confirm.
    Just won av with 620 reinforcements and first 4:30 mins it was 40v11
    Feels nice though.

8. Why is this even allowed? Before the reset games weren't even allowed to be outnumbered. I've been watching every single game and 10 seconds into ANY IOC or AV and its 40v15. Horde gets to 40 players but only after 10 minutes and by then its WAY too late to even try a comeback

What the **** molten

9. Rofl only way to win with horde is premade with pvp guilds,
    out of 70 bgs , i won 31 bgs. more or less good , horde has too many low gear players ( they still playing with the pvp gear offered in booster packs)

10. Rofl only way to win with horde is premade with pvp guilds,
    out of 70 bgs , i won 31 bgs. more or less good , horde has too many low gear players ( they still playing with the pvp gear offered in booster packs)
    holy $hit 31...if i could win that much i wouldnt say a word...i've won 4 out of 21 and those 4 were pure luck against premades like POKEMONS/PPP/BB/QUANTUM, literally every bg as horde is against an ally premade

11. holy $hit 31...if i could win that much i wouldnt say a word...i've won 4 out of 21 and those 4 were pure luck against premades like POKEMONS/PPP/BB/QUANTUM, literally every bg as horde is against an ally premade
    Picky why u kry everywhere. :}

12. This does seem to be a new phenomenon as a result of the reset. The server used to do a decent job of maintaining a maximum of a 5 player difference. Now it just doesn't even care. I'm not here to complain about losing as I've still won most of my games, but this is an obvious bug that needs to be fixed for the fairness of both sides.

Sometime in the future there may be far more horde queueing and it could be 10v40 horde.

13. Picky why u kry everywhere. :}
    wow again you, are u stalking me?

fk u chubird

14. Did 3 AB's in a roll, lost all of them... and each one of them was with 5 people afk botting...

15. w8 a seconds, after server wipe, slozna braca remade guild on horde oh horde side, rudolfs were there, bottle gnomes, protectors. srsly wtf as ally on DW we have only 2 PVP guilds - Pokemons, Puff Puff Pass, + 7-8 DnD pple (including me). therefore the problem is not in outnumbering - it is laying in broken bg que mechanism

12311 ... Last