1. fact is lordaeron's ally came to DW , they are some serious pvp players that what's made ally so strong nowadays... Right now some are PVE to get achievements, just wait they complete , u will see guilds like Dignity, Benediction, Quantum,Not so Hordie and some solo players, it will be worse than that... but i do think Horde will rise in due course as soon their BiS gear players population increase

2. It's pretty bad situation at horde side atm, that's why we from Lordaeron created a pvp guild. /w me ingame on Straa, we are looking for pvp experienced players for daily premades.

3. Are they outnumbered that badly? :/
    Also on Neltharion. Average wait time for a Battleground queue throughout the day is 17 minutes for Alliance.

4. Why is this even allowed? Before the reset games weren't even allowed to be outnumbered. I've been watching every single game and 10 seconds into ANY IOC or AV and its 40v15. Horde gets to 40 players but only after 10 minutes and by then its WAY too late to even try a comeback

What the **** molten
    Would you rather sit in queue for an hour or more? If you get in BG and it's outnumbered, go on global and get your faction to join! I can't stand when BG's end after 5 minutes, even if we're outnumbered. But the bigger question is, why doesn't anyone in Horde want to queue?

5. w8 a seconds, after server wipe, slozna braca remade guild on horde oh horde side, rudolfs were there, bottle gnomes, protectors. srsly wtf as ally on DW we have only 2 PVP guilds - Pokemons, Puff Puff Pass, + 7-8 DnD pple (including me). therefore the problem is not in outnumbering - it is laying in broken bg que mechanism
    Pokemons got like 10 players 24/7 in bg's, same goes for PPP - at every time of the day their premades are going on, there are few more: Broken Bones, Quantum, Solace, Dead Center while rudolfians on horde side come online, they play like 2-3 bg's and all of them go offline, slozna braca members arent queueing atm for some reason(i guess still undergeared), bottle gnomes play after midnight GMT when there's no one around, protectors after $hit happened arent even close as they were before

PLUS PPP's and POKEMONS already bought BiS gear for their toons while on horde u can count those with BiS gear on ur fingers...

6. Pokemons got like 10 players 24/7 in bg's, same goes for PPP - at every time of the day their premades are going on, there are few more: Broken Bones, Quantum, Solace, Dead Center while rudolfians on horde side come online, they play like 2-3 bg's and all of them go offline, slozna braca members arent queueing atm for some reason(i guess still undergeared), bottle gnomes play after midnight GMT when there's no one around, protectors after $hit happened arent even close as they were before

PLUS PPP's and POKEMONS already bought BiS gear for their toons while on horde u can count those with BiS gear on ur fingers...
    Clean up Crew premades faceroll allies though.

7. Just won an AV where it started 40v10. First time in awhile I've bothered with bg objectives. :P

8. After Molten's first recover, those 2 days when Horde outnumbered Allys same way you didn't cry and qq like that. Typical Horde.

9. After Molten's first recover, those 2 days when Horde outnumbered Allys same way you didn't cry and qq like that. Typical Horde.
    Stop talking like there's some diference between ally gamers n horde gamers. If somehin i've learned in 8-9 years as a wow player is that 90% of the players tend to cry for everything, they lost some duel? They were on cd or the other guy was lucky or w/e, its the same here, on retail n everywhere, horde or ally.
    Now, there IS actually a problem, yesterday I did (or tried) like 13-15 BGs n I couldnt win a single one of them, ally is literally farming the BGs and its not always by premades. I understand that maybe most horde pvpers are pveing right now, but also ive seen a lot of old horde pvpers playing on alliance. I wonder why they changed of faction.

10. Stop talking like there's some diference between ally gamers n horde gamers. If somehin i've learned in 8-9 years as a wow player is that 90% of the players tend to cry for everything, they lost some duel? They were on cd or the other guy was lucky or w/e, its the same here, on retail n everywhere, horde or ally.
    Now, there IS actually a problem, yesterday I did (or tried) like 13-15 BGs n I couldnt win a single one of them, ally is literally farming the BGs and its not always by premades. I understand that maybe most horde pvpers are pveing right now, but also ive seen a lot of old horde pvpers playing on alliance. I wonder why they changed of faction.
    And can I ask you why Alliance is wining the 10v10 and 15v15 BGs too? In those we are even, right?

11. And can I ask you why Alliance is wining the 10v10 and 15v15 BGs too? In those we are even, right?
    The question is why after the second wipe.

12. do i have to add something???

last 3 days i did few bg's...this is how it ended

13. Similar to old DW problems, except now Alli outgear horde on a far more massive scale, most horde are running around without even furious boots or a trinket yet since getting 69k honor against massive BiS alli squads is the definition of grind

Alli must be loving thinking they are incredible at PvP since most of horde cant even trinket stuns yet and die in a HoJ

14. I still think that nowadays you must really love Horde to pick them, because 90% of alliance are humans, and most people that KNOWS wow will make a human just for the double trinket, like sheep.

I love those human targets though....so squishy

15. Horde loose BGs for be outnumbered, or just bad
    Goes QQ on forum (Like it will solve the problem...)
    Alliance loose BGs for be outnumbered,or just bad
    Goes to QQ on forum.

People are still gearing up...
    Want solve this? Dont join AV/IOC where there are population problems, get some friends and play.
    I dont see where all this QQ will ends to, especially as people are just doing Honor for their gear/gems; you want see any competitive alliance guild move to Horde just for "balance the things", same as Horde wont.
    If you que up alone for BGs, especially now, it's your own risk lol.

I love those human targets though....so squishy
    You know that being humans doesnt make you be low resillence at all? There are some cool things like Resillence Gems.... XD

First 123412 ... Last