1. they must use again that system which bring in bg 2 by 2 ppls , i mean to bring on 2 from alliance, 2 from horde and same untill the bg is full from both factions so horde have a chance in 40x40 bgs otherwise horde have no chance at all to win .

2. Just disable the large BGs for a period, this has been suggested before.

AV is usually won in the first minute when Alli have 40 and Horde have 13 and all towers are taken and horde are trapped in the opening tunnel getting annihilated on respawn just feeding Alli honor which in turn gears their lowbies up much faster than horde lowbies.

Which will compound the problem.

If the two big ones are taken off rotation for a period... it might not be too bad...

3. Just disable the large BGs for a period, this has been suggested before.

AV is usually won in the first minute when Alli have 40 and Horde have 13 and all towers are taken and horde are trapped in the opening tunnel getting annihilated on respawn just feeding Alli honor which in turn gears their lowbies up much faster than horde lowbies.

Which will compound the problem.

If the two big ones are taken off rotation for a period... it might not be too bad...
    Great suggestion, would make a big difference, now only molten would never program that/even reach their ears for a chance.

4. Strangely, we just got our ioc group full with 40 horde players, and we decided to all go docks for the first time, and perhaps finally win this bg, but yeah, 10+ players were afking in our base.
    The situation on this realm is disaster at the moment, and I hope someone will take care of those afking bots running around and making us losing almost every battleground.
    We just reached docks, and yeah you can see how many players were still in our base.
    http://imgur.com/oHpxKr7

5. Gotta love that Constrained guy that is in every BG saying "WTF>>>>>>My Computer WTF" every 5 seconds to not get kicked. And there is now a few others that do the same

6. Gotta love that Constrained guy that is in every BG saying "WTF>>>>>>My Computer WTF" every 5 seconds to not get kicked. And there is now a few others that do the same
    thats total bullcrap, I am really hoping ANYONE from molten can address things like that and give a decent ban.

7. thats total bullcrap, I am really hoping ANYONE from molten can address things like that and give a decent ban.
    Yeah I agree, 5 days ban is nothing comparing to how many players are actually using this illegal stuffs.

8. Yeah I agree, 5 days ban is nothing comparing to how many players are actually using this illegal stuffs.
    exactly, make it 30 day ban - ban at least 5 people daily - they'll eventually stop

P.S. suggestion to balance things - disable "Join as group"(allies are strong cause they are going together, if they get spreaded in different bg's they wont be as powerful as they are atm

9. Im a 1 man premade.

Il take you all on.

10. Really i dn't think so , Hordes premade roflstomp BGs.. We just waiting to be full geared , watch out we coming for u allies..

11. It is indeeed unbalanced.
    I've lost 3 BGs in total, and won around, idk, 50?
    Maybe more.

12. disable "Join as group"(allies are strong cause they are going together, if they get spreaded in different bg's they wont be as powerful as they are atm
    Thats actually a good idea, at least for an initial period of time, then re-enable it.

Im a 1 man premade. Il take you all on.
    PvE Palli...? ;)

Really i dn't think so , Hordes premade roflstomp BGs.. We just waiting to be full geared , watch out we coming for u allies..
    Yeah this is the Truth. All that fighting against the odds, once the gear evens out Horde tends to ***** Slap around Alliance.

13. Really i dn't think so , Hordes premade roflstomp BGs.. We just waiting to be full geared , watch out we coming for u allies..

14. Mustadio!

Imbarrowned replaced you as most hated hunter :P:D

First ... 2345614 ... Last