1. Didn't take very long for me to win.

2. Horde needs help? Really?

Seems funny you would ask for alliance pvp guilds to come to horde to help you lol seems you want carried more than anything alliance really only has 1 pvp guild left Valar Morghulis, which is mostly ex puff puff lol because puff was all but dead and pokemonze went to horde except maybe 6 and they don't do pre mades anymore not enough on. fix the bg que but don't ask to be carried by ally in pre mades because you lack skill.

3. Seems funny you would ask for alliance pvp guilds to come to horde to help you lol seems you want carried more than anything alliance really only has 1 pvp guild left Valar Morghulis, which is mostly ex puff puff lol because puff was all but dead and pokemonze went to horde except maybe 6 and they don't do pre mades anymore not enough on. fix the bg que but don't ask to be carried by ally in pre mades because you lack skill.
    Pull your head out of the sand Mr Ostrich and you might notice there's actually several PvP guilds on alliance.

4. This thread is cancerous

5. This thread is cancerous
    Well, actually,

6. Getting honor on horde is kinda easy now guys.

Edited: April 5, 2015

7. Getting honor on horde is kinda easy now guys.

Dayum son. Prove that you didn't use wintergrasp tokens though. =D

8. Well its balanced between both factions :) but playing time makes the difference ,, i played against all premades and still got good games they won and we won also we both lost some ,, its pvp and in the end of every bg some one have to lose :)

Chill guys ,,

HordeCore <3

9. Wish I could get my coins back and start playing again T_T

10. Wish warmane will gift coins to me.. tomorrow is my birthday :D

11. I just realized how unbelievably time consuming it is going to be to go through 50+ full length BG videos and pick out clips..

12. I just realized how unbelievably time consuming it is going to be to go through 50+ full length BG videos and pick out clips..
    ok ty for letting us known

13. May 1, 2015  
    Hey everybody :).

I'm a french new guy who wants to join that place to make some arena with friends. I had differents answers, some people said that arena and pvp are dead, and some others said it's great, may I have your opinon?
    In addition, is there any moments of the weeks or of days to make arena? To meet a lot of different teams?
    Thanks for your answer, and don't be mad for my bad english :p

14. May 2, 2015  
    Dayum son. Prove that you didn't use wintergrasp tokens though. =D
    Yep, Who knows?! :)

First ... 412131415 Last