1. LoD N7 Downed last night on rerun, after replacing like 5 ppl dc/slack/mistake, soo we expand our recrut, have 3-4 slost for:
    Retry Pala/Ffb Mage/MM hunter/ Holy pala/Shadow priest/disc priest

2. One more chill bane, with op ppl gs dont matter :)

PS: Recruting is open and encouranged, miss few good ppl for second lod/rs25hc down so feel free to wisp some officer ingame :)
    PS2: Since our raidtime is too late for most ppl, we moved it 1 hour, atm starting 18:40-19ST Main raids so there is that ^^
    Edited: July 15, 2015

3. Second fun bane this week, ppl dont log for rs25hc so we have some fun with LK :D

4. After not having enough ppl to fill main group with core ppl even, raid stop at LoD rerun tomorrow. WE NEED PPL WHO COME ON TIME. Literaly every class every spec 6.2 atlest + desent achi lk/rs25hc experience. Also we are probably the first guild ever to lack desent retry paladin, simply they fail too much or they want to bid for third off spec before the guild main tanks and healers and leave disapointed, cus thats fair right ....

5. Best lod rerun 2015 - grats guys

Loot:
    Invincible
    Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas - crossbow
    Royal Scepter of Terenas II - mace
    Vanq mark
    Conq mark

Special thanks for the new players that just joined guild and showed remarkable performance.
    Keep it up !

6. Come out of vacation for one fast bane. No boomy online, but who needs boomy :D FU ppl who don't log for 25hc. i will replace you all

7. LoD N 8 this week with different person PoV, ty Vampi ;d

8. Dw I made that screenshot with lots and lots of pleasure! It was a really fun and good raid!

9. One random bane from last night. Funny with shamy/hpala heals, still cool thou :)

10. We do not want bis gears or gods, we want good, mature players, with experience in all PvE content, who are here to have fun, chill after work/school/life itself, in stress-free enviroment. We have establish stable core, with some spots still free to be taken.
    We requare 6.2k gs properly spec + some desent achievment
    Isn't this a bit contradicting?

11. As far as i know 6.2 is neither that hard to obtain, neither makes you bis or god, if you quote me right ;)

12. As far as i know 6.2 is neither that hard to obtain, neither makes you bis or god, if you quote me right ;)
    Um, right... okay.

13. Lod N9 was done this week, Second 25hc finished with sindy oneshot, maybe we rerun for second lod for the week speeding up the progress :) waiting screenshot from Mnezo :P
    Edited: August 6, 2015

14. GJ guys, keep it up :)

Regards Fatdruid :)

15. A bane with me as warrior OT, died like np, but charging around feels nois :D

First ... 23456 ... Last