1. Mage still top dps ?

Hello guys i want make character with high dps :)

Mage, pala or warrior fury ? Have coins for full BIS

2. Hello guys i want make character with high dps :)

Mage. Especially when there are no Shadowmournes atm.

3. yeah i remade my mage, and it's still highest dps. Out dps'ed the others by miles, pulled 18k dps in voa 10 man if that tells you anything.

4. ^ Can u specify which spec and gemming you were playing while pulling 18k dps ? Im near bis but i could not see these figures(not counting the burst, i can easily burst fr 20k). Im playing LB FFB with half crit and half sp stack.

5. He meant pulling 18k burst not ending on 18k. And if he meant ending on 18k i'd like to see a picture, otherwise, didn't happen.

6. Hello guys i want make character with high dps :)

mage or hunter

7. tell me guys

haw much must be crit chance and hit and spell power for mage!

8. yes mages are pretty much still the top dps

9. yeah i remade my mage, and it's still highest dps. Out dps'ed the others by miles, pulled 18k dps in voa 10 man if that tells you anything.
    Is it a fire mage?

10. Mage

Yes Mages are still top dps. @ 6.2k GS near full bis misses like 5 peices. Im usually keeping right up with smourne classes, hunters, and full bis boomys alike. Go FFB Spec with Living bomb thats the top teir raiding spec for mages. For gems i reccomend using these 3 gems.

Meta: Chaotic Skyfire Diamond
    Blues Slots: Misty Eye of Zul
    Yellow/Red Slots: Potent Ametrine
    Prismatic Slots(like for eternal belt buckle) go with Misty Eye of Zul as it converts to almost all crit.

And as for 1 handed weapon enchants. Go with +63 SP instead of Black Magic, it's more overall dps.

11. Dont getm 10 crit 10 sp on blues or on prismatic sockets,please,do yourself a favor.

12. Yeah mages are there at the top with BiS hunters! both have epic burst at start aswell

13. Mages still do really well on LOD, although on fights other than LK they aren't beating hunters very often anymore.