1. i did few bgs today and there was total dominance only in 40 man bgs ... disable those for a month or two and it should be good.

2. Pickindim was talking about BG queues not realm queues. This thread is about deathwing pvp and nobody ever mentioned realm queues or other realms or anything. Reread the thread and the thread title please.

People mentioned how AV and IOC are ending up with 40v10 and someone suggested that this get fixed. Then pickindim said that if it got fixed then alliance would complain about the queues. This was obviously referring to BG queues.
    I was talking about RBG queues too. I just relate it to realm queues. See, Pickindim said that making allies wait long enough on queue will just make them cry, and I said that thereĀ“s no better way to make them want to go horde, I used overpopulated realms as an example, you have to queue for 10+ mins to log in?, you may want to do a realm transfer, you have to queue for 10+ mins for a RBG? you may start considering a faction change.

3. Starting to see some Horde PVP guilds now, actually won a BG :O

Much love to Cleanup Krew

4. Starting to see some Horde PVP guilds now, actually won a BG :O

Much love to Cleanup Krew
    yea, thanks to <Cleanup Crew> and <Rudolf Scitovski> i managed to win few bg's yesterday(after 10 losses we won 11th run when i got into Rudolfians premade, same it goes on my other toon - with 2 Cleanup Crew members we managed to win Arathi Basin after non-terrestrial effort which lasted around 30mins)

otherwise i doubt we would ever win...

5. yea, thanks to <Cleanup Crew> and <Rudolf Scitovski> i managed to win few bg's yesterday(after 10 losses we won 11th run when i got into Rudolfians premade, same it goes on my other toon - with 2 Cleanup Crew members we managed to win Arathi Basin after non-terrestrial effort which lasted around 30mins)

otherwise i doubt we would ever win...
    See! thats what I'm talking about yeeeaa! Ok I didn't know there were 2 good clans still on Deathwing Horde, that makes me feel a lot better - now I just got to get my GS high enough one would accept me. Is there a certain time of day though that these clans like to play? (in US eastern time if possible lol)

6. See! thats what I'm talking about yeeeaa! Ok I didn't know there were 2 good clans still on Deathwing Horde, that makes me feel a lot better - now I just got to get my GS high enough one would accept me. Is there a certain time of day though that these clans like to play? (in US eastern time if possible lol)
    I know Cleanup runs starting around 10pm eastern time, though I have seen them randomly about throughout the day. If im not mistaken, GM is Aloh, and I hear shes really nice. If its not Aloh its Mandy. I see those 2 together regularly.

Fatalshotaod
    Good to see some horde pvp guilds running up, so we dont have to be bored anymore in every single BG :)

Fatalshot <POKEMONS>

8. Good to see some horde pvp guilds running up, so we dont have to be bored anymore in every single BG :)

Fatalshot <POKEMONS>
    i got 2 words for you guys

"**** OFF"

9. If im not mistaken, GM is Aloh, and I hear shes really nice. If its not Aloh its Mandy.
    Aloh = Babe... she actually threw me a heal (Since when did horde side have healers)

Me = Love Mandy! She/He saved my under-geared *** def Farm the other day!

Good to see some horde pvp guilds running up, so we dont have to be bored anymore in every single BG :) Fatalshot <POKEMONS>
    You chose to join the easy side, want a challenge, try running up against some of those Fully geared premades Alli have :D

10. Aloh = Babe... she actually threw me a heal (Since when did horde side have healers)

Me = Love Mandy! She/He saved my under-geared *** def Farm the other day!
    What are some of your guys' ingame names? Hordies want to know :D

11. What are some of your guys' ingame names? Hordies want to know :D
    Character - spriest

Someone - ret pally

12. I know Cleanup runs starting around 10pm eastern time, though I have seen them randomly about throughout the day. If im not mistaken, GM is Aloh, and I hear shes really nice. If its not Aloh its Mandy. I see those 2 together regularly.
    So how about that Furyhype guy though? Seems like a pretty good warrior to me :D

Fatalshotaod
    i got 2 words for you guys

"**** OFF"

Feelin the love <3

14. So how about that Furyhype guy though? Seems like a pretty good warrior to me :D
    the HYPE is REAL! <3

You get enough love in BGs sir. Your name suggests hunter... my Mage sends his hate

15. the HYPE is REAL! <3

You get enough love in BGs sir. Your name suggests hunter... my Mage sends his hate

Well I'm glad to see that someone believes in us, we'll do our best to not let you boys and girls down, also Fury appreciated that very much, where else would we find a pro chargestorm warrior to reck people for us?

Praise be with THE HYPE!

Love from the Crew :)

First 12345 ... Last