1. Well I'm glad to see that someone believes in us, we'll do our best to not let you boys and girls down, also Fury appreciated that very much, where else would we find a pro chargestorm warrior to reck people for us?

Praise be with THE HYPE!

Love from the Crew :)
    How do I join your epic PvP crew!?!? :)

2. Do I also have to put my graphcis on low settings and turn off anti aliasing?

3. How do I join your epic PvP crew!?!? :)
    I'm not sure if we're going to recruit anyone, it's just a few friends in this guild who enjoy doing some bgs, but it's up to Aloh whether or not we recruit people.
    Also ofc you do Izzy. Jk I've just played on these settings since vanilla so it doesn't bother me anymore, could max them but can't be bothered.

4. Do I also have to put my graphcis on low settings and turn off anti aliasing?

There. Better? 2560x1440 at full settings. :D...well playing in maximized windowed mode for awesome 2498x1418 weirdness.

5. I transferred to Alliance just to actually get honor for gems...

Things on Horde is currently so bad that I transferred my Paladin, Mirakuru, over to Alliance JUST so that I can get honor for the gems I needed for my PVE and PVE sets. Its impossible to farm honor on horde.

I did an AB on the weekend... Did 420k damage, 39 killing blows and 0 deaths and the next horde in line was on 12k damage, 13 deaths and 0 killing blows... How?... How is this balanced? EVERY battleground is 1v15 to a max of 5v15... Don't even get me started on AV's... 40v15... Took us as 20 man guild premade last night to JUST win an AB by 80 reinforcements... And most people in my guild are still farming their gear with an average GS of round about 5.3k of the whole group combined that took part in that AV.

Just this morning we were 3 guildies and AB popped. I did 1.2 mil damage, Quilvin did about 700k dmg as an enhance shaman and our healer healed for 800k more or less... Where was the rest of the horde? The next horde in line came in at 80k damage done... Alliance you are playing against 3 people...

So when I transferred to Alliance... Battleground queues were anywhere from 10-25 mins (solo queued) which is utter SH&T. I just don't get how Alliance PVP guilds CANNOT see this unbalance and transfer. And the thing that ticked me off was how people on Alliance in the /bg chat said things like, "bgs are becoming like dungeons..."...."Yeah, trashmobs everywhere..." and talking like they are gods where in fact they get carried. To those people I say... You are cowards. Plain and simple.

I would go as far as to DARE Pokemons or Puff Puff Pass to transfer to Horde or are they so comfortable boasting about wrecking a 3.5k average GS Horde team? Don't they live for a challenge?

With all this being said... Remember Alliance... The next battleground you win and you walk around boasting about it... Remember that you've won against a team the equivalent of paper-men.

6. I would go as far as to DARE Pokemons or Puff Puff Pass to transfer to Horde or are they so comfortable boasting about wrecking a 3.5k average GS Horde team? Don't they live for a challenge?

With all this being said... Remember Alliance... The next battleground you win and you walk around boasting about it... Remember that you've won against a team the equivalent of paper-men.
    all those guilds care about is amount of HK's, nothing else

7. Things on Horde is currently so bad that I transferred my Paladin, Mirakuru, over to Alliance JUST so that I can get honor for the gems I needed for my PVE and PVE sets. Its impossible to farm honor on horde.
    I've gotten nearly 450,000 honor so far on horde. :cool:

8. I've gotten nearly 450,000 honor so far on horde. :cool:
    thats cause ur in bg 24/7 :D

9. The win ratio is the important part. Also killing lots of people 1v1 and getting 124 honor per kill.

Edit: also instant queues. It actually doesn't take that long.

10. Well we already started using Perform AV Enabler on horde side, we from Iron Horde also carry some low geared guys, helping them gear up since we are winning 90% bg's when we are 10-15.
    So who is sick of losing, you can join us, if not guild, download addon http://gog.pp.ua/load/0-0-0-65-20
    and you are welcome to join our premade.

11. Horde is terrible. Alliance is worse.

12. I've gotten nearly 450,000 honor so far on horde. :cool:
    **** you Xzzy, **** you :D

Think I made 40k honor in a few days of casual play

13. You wana win? Go premades. I played with Rudolfs/iron horde/protector and won vs Puff crap crap and Pokemonz and won without even the slightest issue. Yea que alone and ur dead ( sort of if u aint in luck to find some premades ). And very true the damn Que is just frustrating i was in a damn arathi with 3 peps vs 15 alliance. MUCH FAIR IT WAS I SAY.

In the end,if you wana have fun make friends and go premades .I have aquiantances in rud / iron horde and when i go with them i usually win 12/14 grounds ( considering that some grounds like AV if u dont have at least a 10 man premade to help its hard to win,if u have them piece of cake. People are afraid of Rudolfs when they see them and Iron Horde too,good players that with a proper premade carry a ground ).

First ... 23456 Last