1. Hello all. People who are saying horde sux are dumb. I am Shieldgodx of Iron Horde and i can tell you Horde rock now. Dont misslead and discourage players of joining horde by telling "horde sux" etc. Btw i do 20 premades per day with Iron Horde (Straa guild) and we are wining 18/20. Horde only lose bg(Av IOC) if ee get outnumbered at start... Download AV Enabler and join us. :)

2. Indeed. Horde is way better then before. I have a main char and 4 alts. Each and one of them has over 80% of wins.

Keep it going Horde.

3. Yea. I hate those tards who join with 2k gs. Get oneshoted. Ragequit. And then flame and bash Horde here. It really doesnt matter if u are ally or horde. Imagine how alliance feel after 20 loses in row? Devastated? Yes. QQing here? No. So instead of ****ing here improve yourself so u can "boost" horde. Or go to ally and see Horde farm you 24/7. Ill be first.
    @allscrubswhoqqabouthorde

Shieldgodx of Iron Horde.

4. Hello all. People who are saying horde sux are dumb. I am Shieldgodx of Iron Horde and i can tell you Horde rock now. Dont misslead and discourage players of joining horde by telling "horde sux" etc. Btw i do 20 premades per day with Iron Horde (Straa guild) and we are wining 18/20. Horde only lose bg(Av IOC) if ee get outnumbered at start... Download AV Enabler and join us. :)
    You are wrong.Horde is winning only when they use premades - they are losing 8/10 bgs when they dont have premades.I have alts on both sides,but currently im playing ally only,bcuz all my friends play ally side.Both factions are good(ally is better for solo bg's and hordes for premade runs).And i dont understand why some players are telling us that 1 side is better when every bg is decided only by the amount of geared players.For me is funny too when i see players telling us how good are they when they are joining as premade(everyone is almost bis) vs 4-5 k gs average group.

5. Indeed. Horde is way better then before. I have a main char and 4 alts. Each and one of them has over 80% of wins.

Keep it going Horde.
    didnt join a single premade...very balanced...

much much better...

6. Dang your priest needs some gear Pick

7. Dang your priest needs some gear Pick
    indeed...got 3 toons so its a bit hard to gear them up, especially cuz rng gods(VOA, ICC) weren't really in my favour

8. indeed...got 3 toons so its a bit hard to gear them up, especially cuz rng gods(VOA, ICC) weren't really in my favour
    Ask MVP to give you some coins.

9. Ask MVP to give you some coins.
    hey MVP if u read this give some coins...

10. In my opinion, the average horde is more competent at PvP than the average Ally. Well since a bunch of PvP'ers swapped sides recently anyway.

When numbers are equal in BGS, hordes tend to dominate.

11. Lately all I see is blatant fly hacking alliance. It's so pathetic that 40v20 isn't enough for them that they have to fly hack around whenever they get in trouble. It would be so embarrassing to play along side these scrubs.

12. Lately all I see is blatant fly hacking alliance. It's so pathetic that 40v20 isn't enough for them that they have to fly hack around whenever they get in trouble. It would be so embarrassing to play along side these scrubs.
    I know of a lot of horde hackers. You probably do not notice them (it's normal), but they do exist. It has reached a point where one has to think "if I do not have a hack, I'm at a disadvantage".

If Molten banned hackers permanently I would bother reporting them, but that is not the case as we all know. And the automatic banning system is useless.

13. I report horde hackers whenever I see them. It is just as annoying as alliance hackers.

14. Speedhack is just a normal part of the game now. It's almost a requirement if you want to remain competitive at gathering professions.

First ... 3456 Last