1. Deathwing PvP...and Horde guilds

Hi there,

I have a serious question, I totally know about the horrendous balance of BGs on Deathwing, but why have Molten staff never addressed this, even TALKED about balancing out how ****ty it is for horde now. Seriously, 10 vs 40 matches constantly? How has no member of molten even commented on this or done anything at all to make it fair.

Also on the topic, how is there NO decent horde pvp guilds anymore? after reset all of Inferno are gone, there's no one left to join with for BGs at all. Seriously, I refuse to roll Alliance just to be so bored, like beating a 5 year old kid in a fight, but I'm so pissed how horde never has a chance in BGs and nothing can be done about it. Seriously, not one official comment on this molten?

2. What can they do? DW Horde have always had a harder time as the majority of PvP "stars" go Alli... and since they have far higher BiS players already compared to the far less on Horde, it makes it pretty hard.

Whats really killing for horde is the lack of a trinket, seen so many guys dying inside a single stun, and people refuse to waist what few VP or Coins they have on something that should be easy to grind with Honor

3. unfortunately nothing can be done, they may consider moving 1 or 2 alliance PvP guilds to horde but what am i really wondering about is even all these "PRO PVP" alliance guilds knew the exact situation on Deathwing, yet all of them went Ally again - i guess all of em have fun farming easy wins and having no challenge at all...

4. unfortunately nothing can be done, they may consider moving 1 or 2 alliance PvP guilds to horde but what am i really wondering about is even all these "PRO PVP" alliance guilds knew the exact situation on Deathwing, yet all of them went Ally again - i guess all of em have fun farming easy wins and having no challenge at all...
    Exactly this. By the way, your name seems familiar. Old female dwarf priest?

5. Exactly this. By the way, your name seems familiar. Old female dwarf priest?
    yea i WAS the old female dwarf ginger priest...

6. Hm ally not wining because lack of trink its because most of time they outnumber horde.Most of time situation is like 40 vs 10.So literally in big bg-s you cant do nothing atm sadly.

7. You guys aren't getting the issue. It doesn't matter if there are more geared alliance players than there are horde. That has ALWAYS been the case because bad players like playing easy mode with double dps trinkets. The REAL ISSUE is that battlegrounds are 40v10 EVERY SINGLE AV or IOC. Something broke in the code that balances games. Before, no matter how many people were online on one faction, games could not get unbalanced population-wise.

Something needs to be done about it NOW

8. i guess all of em have fun farming easy wins and having no challenge at all...
    I've always wondered about this. It is so boring playing on easy mode like that.

9. I see, I really am at a loss here, why allies just go for pure easy wins, and not even ONE decent ally clan would switch to be horde just to have way more enjoyable or balanced pvp.

Maybe molten could try the following:

1. fix the balance code on how many players per side (are molten only allies? how do they not care about this?)

2. give horde MORE (double?) the points (arena and BG) for losing/winning a game. That will help horde get "closer" to being equal geared and give people WAYYYY more incentive to roll horde than join the billion other alliance.

3. ultimate goal: create some algorithm balancing BG based on approximate gear score. Now i know that would be way tough for molten programmers but its a dream no less.

Really, I hate to not bother to play WoW and use my coins, I love the PvP aspect, but I don't get how there isn't a single good pvp horde guild anymore and how 80% of pvpers roll alliance and don't want ANY SINGLE challenge at all!!!

10. I see, I really am at a loss here, why allies just go for pure easy wins, and not even ONE decent ally clan would switch to be horde just to have way more enjoyable or balanced pvp.

Maybe molten could try the following:

1. fix the balance code on how many players per side (are molten only allies? how do they not care about this?)

2. give horde MORE (double?) the points (arena and BG) for losing/winning a game. That will help horde get "closer" to being equal geared and give people WAYYYY more incentive to roll horde than join the billion other alliance.

3. ultimate goal: create some algorithm balancing BG based on approximate gear score. Now i know that would be way tough for molten programmers but its a dream no less.

Really, I hate to not bother to play WoW and use my coins, I love the PvP aspect, but I don't get how there isn't a single good pvp horde guild anymore and how 80% of pvpers roll alliance and don't want ANY SINGLE challenge at all!!!
    1. then allies will complain queues are ret@rdedly long

2. not gonna happen since its just not fair

3. that would be nice idea but i doubt thats even possible for molten devs, since they cant manage to fix combat/shadowform/graveyard bugs and many other things (no disrespect, just facts)

11. Srsly guys whats up with hordes 20 bgs today 1 win ? we need to do something btw i'm horde

12. 1. then allies will complain queues are ret@rdedly long
    Isnt it the best way to deal with an overpopulated faction? n its the same with realms, u dont want to spend 10+ mins on a queue?, u go to another realm not so populated... just my point of view.

13. Just fix the balance issue so that the difference between the numbers of players can't be greater than 2-3. This will increase the q time for alliance players, and hopefully get some of them to transfer to horde.

As someone who enjoyed playing bgs in the past, right now I'm losing all motivation to play. First of all there's considerable lag (250+ms), which makes the PvP portion of game a lot less enjoyable to play, and then there's this issue with balance...

Hopefully we'll get some response from admins.

14. Isnt it the best way to deal with an overpopulated faction? n its the same with realms, u dont want to spend 10+ mins on a queue?, u go to another realm not so populated... just my point of view.
    maybe, maybe not...maybe it'll cause more drama - them allies could demand to return the old matchmaking code(like it is now)

15. If they wanted to fix this they could just replace Will of the Forsaken with Every Man for Himself. Would fix all faction imbalance right there, but it would be custom content.

123 ... Last