1. Horde vs Alliance in 40-man BGs summed up with one image.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

2. Seems like half the server rerolled and spent all their coins to be a full wrathful human ret. I cant imagine why...

3. Seems like half the server rerolled and spent all their coins to be a full wrathful human ret. I cant imagine why...
    i went full heroic t10 human ret :(

4. seems like half the server rerolled and spent all their coins to be a full wrathful human ret. I cant imagine why...
    cough cough cough

5. Unbalanced.

Though I've always been the "Alliance or Die" type of guy. (Rhyme not intended)
    The inherent problems are incredibly apparent with the faction imbalance on Ragnaros (Unsure about other servers)
    These problems include
    For horde players, never getting any BG wins.
    And for Alliance players, incredibly long BG queue times.
    No one is really winning here in the long run. We get maybe 1 pop every 15-20 mins if we're lucky.
    And horde is swamped with nothing but losses all the time.

A possible remedy to this might be offering a limited offer of free faction change from Alliance to Horde only perhaps?

Any other thoughts?

If such a remedy does come to fruition I think I'll probably jump ship for the experience.

6. A possible remedy to this might be offering a limited offer of free faction change from Alliance to Horde only perhaps?
    That would be a possible solution. I am for it and I believe a lot of people would be.

7. DW has the same issue, pop imbalance and gear imbalance too

8. Yep it's really bad. Not sure what happend to all the horde players but it's almost impossible for IoC or AV games to start with more then 20 horde players.

9. Every IoC or AV has started with there being 10-20 horde vs 40 alliance. It's utterly dreadful.

10. It shouldn't be an issue to start AV or Isle if the lag would be fixed - Autobots Roll Out will be on them asap

I can't multibox as when I encounter the other faction in a 40 man BG, I get dc on 19-20 chars and I remain with 5-6 that lag with 2k ms...

We are glad that this unbalance between alliance and horde is created as we have a higher chance of starting 40 man BG's which everyone loves.

11. Seems like half the server rerolled and spent all their coins to be a full wrathful human ret. I cant imagine why...
    yeah, it was obviously stupid to turn on coin shop instantly

from faq
    "- A chance to re-capture the 'magic' where gameplay had otherwise become quite stagnant"
    ^ tbh - go fk urself

12. Have you seen the retail ladder EU or US? There's not a single horde within the first few pages in anything. Isle and AV are also free wins there. The human racial was always OP.

Maybe next time horde as a whole would appreciate geared ppl and now constantly call them "fking donor scrubs' and expect the to just pay no attention and carry them.

13. Donor hate has never been an issue for me, in fact most players seem to be really happy when i enter a BG.

When i asked around it just seems like most geared Horde got sick of the constantly unbalanced BGs so they transfer to Alliance when players do this all it does is continue to unbalance the BGs.

It can't really be helped though people will always just play the race they enjoy and there is nothing wrong with that.

14. Yes i also transfered to Horde cause of the missing Players there ( was ALWAYS alli ).
    I give it a try joined many BGs try to find a PVP Guild aaaaaaand transfer back to Alli...

Horde players in PVP give even up before the BG starts ( also the 10m not only the 40vs 24 ), they want Gold to give out simpel Buffs, they rage about my Donor Gear ( YES THE DAMN DONOR WICH I USE TO HEAL THEM?! )
    They cry the whole Match stay afk we loose anyway. Also there are many afk.
    Rellay with the most of the current Horde Playerbase i just dont want to Play. I better wait 20 min for a BG then join these "Players"
    And on top i lost 85% of the BGs on Horde side...on alli atm played 39Bg and won 39....

It was so ****** to play Horde i give it a try and be really Happy to be back on Alli side with my beauty Draenei Holy Paladin.

123 ... Last