1. 15 minutes que, for a 5 minute fight -.- Come on why is everyone ally...

2. give it some time guys server will balance in a time ;)

hush
    Pretty sad actually.

Make any excuse that you want, but playing only Alliance on this server is a really pathetic thing to do.

I mean, I know horde is horse**** at the moment. But at least play a few games on the side that needs you, ya cowards.

4. Another solution would be cross faction bgs, staff ever mentioned their position on dat?

5. Horde gettin' #rekt
    But isn't it normal? Kappa

6. I have NEVER played horde and I'm not about to start now.

You are just mad cause you can't win.

7. I really hope to see free faction change from alliance to horde. i have been allways horde but before the server wipe i changed to alliance ... and guys ... Alliance really sux, its trully hard to join any icc if you are not the god of coins, its impossible to farm honor even winning , since you must wait 15 20 minutes to join bg....And its full of NINJAS!!

i geared faster and got more frost emblems playing with my horde char ( 2 days) than my alliance in 1 week. in horde everybody need you to join ICC, and i dont know why but i think its easy to find arena partner in horde than in alliance .

8. we Horde so scare Crawlers r bak..
    anyway, transferred to horde from ally. Good things I noticed are:

-No Global spam(on alliance, you will see "LF tank POS farm" like 20x in 1 second).
    -RDF queue's are much faster than queue's on ally
    -Basically more tank than in Alliance
    -Lesser bones in Duel area that makes my pc drops framerate( yes my PC is that bad, you don't need to tell me that)
    -There is an active Blacksmith who sells Arcanite Rod( He sells for 5k each, 8k each on ally auction house and Eternium Rod at low price)
    -There are more US based raiding guilds?

9. Well, the alliance waits a lot of time to get into a BG. It would be really frustrating to wait so long in the queue just to lose.
    I'm glad the imbalance between the factions is the reason we're winning most 40m BGs, because if we didn't have that...

10. You are just mad cause you can't win.
    I play both factions though my main character is on the alliance side.

BGs start with 40 alliance players vs about 12-25 Horde players. I've actually won a few BGs on Horde in spite of these crippling circumstances with a well rounded premade.

However, a premade should not be required to win an AV, but right now it is since the 40-man BGs start in the weird way that they do.

Long story short: Horde can win, but the circumstances are such that Horde has a BIG disadvantage. Something that I hope gets addressed at some stage.

11. Pretty sad actually.

Make any excuse that you want, but playing only Alliance on this server is a really pathetic thing to do.

I mean, I know horde is horse**** at the moment. But at least play a few games on the side that needs you, ya cowards.
    I play both factions though my main character is on the alliance side.

BGs start with 40 alliance players vs about 12-25 Horde players. I've actually won a few BGs on Horde in spite of these crippling circumstances with a well rounded premade.

However, a premade should not be required to win an AV, but right now it is since the 40-man BGs start in the weird way that they do.

Long story short: Horde can win, but the circumstances are such that Horde has a BIG disadvantage. Something that I hope gets addressed at some stage.
    My post was actually directed at that guy Hush who seemed a little upset that people whould play only alliance.
    I don't understand why all these people who used to play Horde exclusively suddenly decided to jump in the bandwagon and join the Alliance, but I do agree that they should be given a free transfer so they can return to their rightful place.

12. All hordes went ally coz gift coins molten gave to all. Usually ppl roll ally coz 2 dps trink. Too op gear at start made this happen... Also Premading is key. I play Horde. Our guild Iron Horde wining bgs easy... we even managed to win av 24 v 40 at start, its all about skill gear. But TBH horde have *****s... 1k ppl joining rbgs, have bunch of Screenshots of afkers... Horde need to be cleansed

13. Disable Av and Island of Conquest until the matter is resolved.

First 1234 ... Last