1. Are you stuck at the deathknight ebon hold? [fix]

If you are stuck at the Deathknight phase in the ebon hold where you can't use the elevator and you're stuck on the top floor you can use this exact solution below I found scouring this forum for hours and I PROMISE it will get you unglitched, I just did it. The reason I made this thread is to make it ultimately clear to everyone because of how frustrating it is, I understand.. trust me.

HOW TO GET OUT OF THE EBON HOLD

Go to the back in the main area of the ship and get attacked by the death knight initiates (they are in the back some of them can't be attacked so hover your mouse around for those who can and round 2-3 of them up) and die. Try to face away from them so you don't hurt them. Then do not accept the angels rez. If you do, die again. Then release. Once you release you'll be in the graveyard down in Death's Breach but you're dead and still glitched... so this is the final part... go to the pumpkin patch you did all those quests in like stealing the horse and such and go further and you'll see the graveyard.. this is exactly where you want to go the graveyard actually has a spirit healer/guide that can resurrect you right there thus unglitching you.

2. hey dude. i got stucked and there are 0 npcs. 0. 0npcs.

3. hey dude. i got stucked and there are 0 npcs. 0. 0npcs.
    Do you even see the lich king on the ebon hold? You may be stuck in a different phase that's also glitched. There should be some Deathknight Initiates in the back of the ebon hold once you get stuck up there.

4. I would just like to say thanks, was stuck there for agges an thought i was gonna have to start again :D

5. I did the DK questing zone without a problem in 1 hour there were some bugs like the dragon isn't flying and the miners doesn't bring you to the ship if you get in combat and etc.But those were just some little things that can be done in different ways.

6. July 2, 2015  
    Well done, emb3r. A well and nice guide that worked. Although I wish a GM responded before or someone like you. Great idea, great executed plan, and it saved my life. I had leveling gear and really didn't want to lose it. Thanks.

7. May 3, 2017  
    In my case, Ebon Hold is completely empty :( Is there any solution for that? :'( Thanks a lot in advance...

8. May 6, 2017  
    Same thing for me. No NPC's and unstuck feature didn't do anything. I guess just open a ticket in game and wait. I have heirlooms on the character and a name I like so I would rather not start a new one.