1. Weapon Upgrade

i cant upgrade this weapon. Simple it has no 0/2 on it. I tryed relog, deleted cache,log,errors etc. still cant upgrade it. Any idea?

2. That wep isn't even on this tier, I don't think molten would enable upgrading a weapon that is obtainable only on marketplace before they release the raid. Imo it's intended for now.

3. That wep isn't even on this tier, I don't think molten would enable upgrading a weapon that is obtainable only on marketplace before they release the raid. Imo it's intended for now.
    Don't spread bull**** if you haven't got a confirmation source - i got HoF 1h sword and i could upgrade it np.

4. Don't spread bull**** if you haven't got a confirmation source - i got HoF 1h sword and i could upgrade it np.
    Take your head out of your ***, I said IMO as it would create imbalance, jeez kids this days.

5. Take your head out of your ***, I said IMO as it would create imbalance, jeez kids this days.
    every weapon can be upgraded exept guns. i dont know why. but im sure its %100 bug. i bought mace too and i can upgrade, i saw 2/2 staffs too. even bows

6. I guess it is a bug. Happened the same to me. The cause may be when you enchant the item. I have 2 fist weapons and when I enchanted them, the upgrade item option dissapeared. Same happened to my Justice point's epic wrist, when I enchanted it the option dissapeared too.

7. I guess it is a bug. Happened the same to me. The cause may be when you enchant the item. I have 2 fist weapons and when I enchanted them, the upgrade item option dissapeared. Same happened to my Justice point's epic wrist, when I enchanted it the option dissapeared too.
    unfortunately i have no enchants, or sockets or anything else on wep. your problem my reslove by /reload 'ing.

8. Hello Gm´s, I asked for help via ticket twice requesting help but the only thing that say to me is go to bug tracker and put the bug , but when I see others have put the bug I find all this as " unaproved " , so not via ticket, not the bug tracker maybe here you can write something about it.

9. Yah i'm having the same problem i just bought Venomlord's Totemic Wand and i can't upgrade it.