1. Ok, nice to see that u guys gonna twink. Its just, i saw u guys few times in 80 BGs and was wondering have u changed ur plans about twinking :)
    Although i actualy didint ask that cause of me, cause i am and will be inactive for some time, and even when i start playing again need to focus on my 80 to gear him fully (my future twink is just lvl 17 atm). I asked this cause i saw many of my friends twinks from Lord are already lvled and geared their chars a long time ago, but they r complaining there are no BGs. So i worried that 79s wont die or something like that :)
    Maybe u should contact them ingame, cause forum is pretty inactive. Pupy and Valirya r proly active almost every day, so arange some BGs with them.
    Hf and gl with ressing 79s, will meet u there one day :D

2. Ok, nice to see that u guys gonna twink. Its just, i saw u guys few times in 80 BGs and was wondering have u changed ur plans about twinking :)
    Although i actualy didint ask that cause of me, cause i am and will be inactive for some time, and even when i start playing again need to focus on my 80 to gear him fully (my future twink is just lvl 17 atm). I asked this cause i saw many of my friends twinks from Lord are already lvled and geared their chars a long time ago, but they r complaining there are no BGs. So i worried that 79s wont die or something like that :)
    Maybe u should contact them ingame, cause forum is pretty inactive. Pupy and Valirya r proly active almost every day, so arange some BGs with them.
    Hf and gl with ressing 79s, will meet u there one day :D
    This guy is trolling.

3. Hi?

Hi guys, i agree 100% with Hyper. losing all our coins due to Hijack bull**** kinda made us all excited to create new possible 80s when everything was fresh and new. enough said about 80. i agree that it's time to get some 79 rolling. I'm playing horde this time, it's time for changes. i'm in the guild Resurgence. Aeoga is currently OFF due to some personal stuff. but that doesnt mean we can't play without him!

PS. WHO TOOK MY NAME???????

Love from Lederen

4. With great memories from 79 Lordaeron, I'm considering to make a new twink too.
    Cheers :)
    Letty (aka Elwya), the former guild master of Prime

5. Hi guys, i agree 100% with Hyper. losing all our coins due to Hijack bull**** kinda made us all excited to create new possible 80s when everything was fresh and new. enough said about 80. i agree that it's time to get some 79 rolling. I'm playing horde this time, it's time for changes. i'm in the guild Resurgence. Aeoga is currently OFF due to some personal stuff. but that doesnt mean we can't play without him!

PS. WHO TOOK MY NAME???????

Love from Lederen
    Good Good

With great memories from 79 Lordaeron, I'm considering to make a new twink too.
    Cheers :)
    Letty (aka Elwya), the former guild master of Prime
    That's good,2 times we played wsg and horde quit the game..... meh lvl up fast they need you.

6. Awesome, this are good news for us in truth.

I encourage you guys to start leveling your twinks, Hordes are currently having hard times on their guild, either because they are online with their main toons, (even if this is the case, we don't know how to contact them) or just because they have a busy real life, we don't know.

Still, it is good to see that there are people who wants to twink in Deathwing, you can contact us any time you want, (just tyoe /who carried on alliance side) but again, the faction that needs help the most is Horde, so if you guys want to twink, please do it there.

We will be glad of hear your news, best regards. Hyper.

7. My pc is ****ed, will be online in 2 weeks after the fbi give it back :cool:

8. My pc is ****ed, will be online in 2 weeks after the fbi give it back :cool:
    This guy tells the truth,no jokes lol.

9. This guy tells the truth,no jokes lol.
    Stop spaming, kid.

10. Stop spaming, kid.
    This guy tells me to stop spamming,no jokes lol

11. Stop spaming, kid.
    "stop spamming" in the twinking section hahayhayhayhayhahayh

12. I would like to join so i can make a 70 twink, my gf a friend and myself are interested to do it for a while before advancing to 80 bcs we are disapointed lordaeron x1 server wont be brought back and we would like some more extensive game experience, pls if u want add my char "panoramil" or "bergoglio" if u see them online, thx!

13. Finaly deleted wow after 10 years so i am not coming back , have fun twinks.

14. 70 thinking is fun I certainly hope that in the near future I might create one.

15. I would like to join so i can make a 70 twink, my gf a friend and myself are interested to do it for a while before advancing to 80 bcs we are disapointed lordaeron x1 server wont be brought back and we would like some more extensive game experience, pls if u want add my char "panoramil" or "bergoglio" if u see them online, thx!
    70s might have a better time on Ragnaros, although the community is sort of dead after the reset...

First 123 Last