1. Resurgence [H] 70 - 79

Newly-formed guild Resurgence [Ex-Lordaeron Soulshatter] is recruiting all people interested in twinking in the 70 - 79 bracket @Deathwing, Horde side.

We're a guild with friendly people, looking for more players interested in this bracket, to resseruct it after the big dissaster that happened recently.

Some ground rules:
    - No Insulting, Swearing, bad language, flaming, etc.
    - Be friendly to others, we dont need arrogant/self-centered people who're boosting their ego by insulting others.
    - No Hacking. Hackers will get permanently kicked from the guild.

Members of the guild are really nice, and will gladly help you with lvling / gearing / questions regarding gear, classes, and other stuff. :)

If you have any more questions regarding 70 - 79 twinking / anything related, you can contact me in the forums, or whisper me / one of the officers ingame [Valirya, Xatira, Pupy or Aeoga]

Aeoga; GM of Resurgence

2. Aeoga accept only people that speak either english or slovenian language,lol:D

3. - No Hacking. Hackers will get permanently kicked from the guild.
    You'll either have 5 people in your guild or you won't be following that rule.

4. id rather be in a guild of 5 people that dont hack instead of a guild of 500 hackers

edit: i dont really twink tho xD wouldnt mind lv19 or lv 29 twinking but above that seems kinda pointless to me and there is almost non existent lv19/29 bg pops

5. id rather be in a guild of 5 people that dont hack instead of a guild of 500 hackers

edit: i dont really twink tho xD wouldnt mind lv19 or lv 29 twinking but above that seems kinda pointless to me and there is almost non existent lv19/29 bg pops
    Agree with you about the hacker part :)
    Also, before the servers crashed 79 was very active almost the same as 19 bgs, had 44.8k kills on my twink and master of wsg/ab/eots, so that can tell you something about the activity/popularity of the 79 bracket in the past :)
    But at the moment the comunity is still small but growing daily, and hopefully soon it will be restored to it's old glory days :D

It is also really cool because you can do lost of diffrent stuff as a 79 besides pvp

We played all battlegrounds exept Isle of Conquest and Alterac Valley (we played AV a couple of times but not a lot since it requires a lot of people to queue at the same time :) )

6. BUMB

Spoiler: Show
    tooshortnwabfbawiyfawinwvacfwaevfewafbasfbdsfdsafs bdfsdfbsdfdsdfsfsfagaafgdsgsgsgsggsfsnfciuecfbwmgw ceygvwmregyvrewgwregndfgdfsiohsbisrltnhirtosnhvrts hr

7. ...

Whenever i'll decide to transfer deathwing i will wisp you, i am Devilsaur.
    I didn't leveled the twink yet and maybe i won't do it for a long while, but be sure that for at least 1 month i will join bg in ragnaros as a 79.
    Guess like people alrdy kno why. :)

Cya soon and start calling britnay plz

8. Cya soon and start calling britnay plz
    no he 2 lazy 2 level

9. Whenever i'll decide to transfer deathwing i will wisp you, i am Devilsaur.
    I didn't leveled the twink yet and maybe i won't do it for a long while, but be sure that for at least 1 month i will join bg in ragnaros as a 79.
    Guess like people alrdy kno why. :)

Cya soon and start calling britnay plz
    Yeah we know why you don't come on DW,because here to good 79s, on raggi to good 70s but how a 70 can beat a good 79?Yea i know it's impossible,So better stay there killing 9 levels lower than you,hah 90% of casters will miss,Who says that twinking is not unfair?I wish you to be a 70 right now,so you can see how they feel when they see a good/decent 79 ;)

10. Yeah we know why you don't come on DW,because here to good 79s, on raggi to good 70s but how a 70 can beat a good 79?Yea i know it's impossible,So better stay there killing 9 levels lower than you,hah 90% of casters will miss,Who says that twinking is not unfair?I wish you to be a 70 right now,so you can see how they feel when they see a good/decent 79 ;)
    70 is not only about bgs and how powerful you are,its about the gear and community and some of them they just miss TBC.You can never compare a full brutal warrior with a 79 savage ugly one,some people play 70 for those orange warglaives and they dont care if they get destroyed in bgs,they have a set of orange warglaives.,duhh!,and I defeneatly miss my 70 warrior.

11. 70 is not only about bgs and how powerful you are,its about the gear and community and some of them they just miss TBC.You can never compare a full brutal warrior with a 79 savage ugly one,some people play 70 for those orange warglaives and they dont care if they get destroyed in bgs,they have a set of orange warglaives.,duhh!,and I defeneatly miss my 70 warrior.
    Make prot warr 79;)to op fcking stuns. And log on your 79 and let's duel in that place ;) that place is writen in guild message of day(of the day) i am on right now gotta whisp u.

12. Make prot warr 79;)to op fcking stuns. And log on your 79 and let's duel in that place ;) that place is writen in guild message of day(of the day) i am on right now gotta whisp u.
    got school tomorrow,and im online only 2hours a day,+i dont know how to play my 79 since im new to concept of deathknight,and i got nothing to prove by dueling with you right now,maybe we shall duel some day casual,not today brah!

13. Soo Elipas, what happend with Carried? I thought u guys gonna twink on 79 but i saw u and two more players from Carried in 80 bgs...

14. Soo Elipas, what happend with Carried? I thought u guys gonna twink on 79 but i saw u and two more players from Carried in 80 bgs...
    No no no,wait!I am sure we were over 6x 80s (including myslelf) :D ,you talk about twinking?Dude after that six 80s logged on their 78-79s we were in group of 5 players we queued for wsg(as group)and without group and nothing popped so we went gurubashi arena and killed each other and rekt some 80s :cool:

Contact horde twinks where are they?Over 20 twinks in Resurgence but no wsg,how's that?Most of us stay on 80 because we farm honor, money, and materials, so we can gear our twinks.

15. Originally Posted by Orthodox92 View Post
    Soo Elipas, what happend with Carried? I thought u guys gonna twink on 79 but i saw u and two more players from Carried in 80 bgs...
    Hello, this is one of the former leaders from Carried.

Allright, let's get straight to the point, it was pretty hard for us to start twinking without making a 80 first (we had to spend a lot of points and coins before they were gone).

Starting again and try to get people motivated after 2 wipes in a row was a pain in the neck! But still, we're done with our 80's and we should start twinking ASAP, our core memebers, and leaders just finished lvling our twink toons and we're just about to finish the gear, professions and enchants.

All we need right now is to stay in touch to start running some bgs and get this thing on, so please, don't panic, we are here, and we are willing to twink again.

Best regards. Hyper.

123 Last