1. PvP Legends <A> Recruitment

PvP Legends is an alliance guild on Frostwolf. We want to be the most successful PvP guild on our server without compromising life outside World of Warcraft. Therefore we define ourselves as a hardcore PvP guild, but we are not forcing players to be online more than 4 days per week. If players do join in our ranks, we expect them to be fully prepared for Battlegrounds and Arenas.

General Guild Rules:
    · Be respectful of your Guild members.
    · Don't beg for gold.
    · When offering items in guild chat, only offer for free/large discount.
    · When asking for items in guild chat, do not expect items to be free.
    · Try to put as much into the guild bank as you take out.
    · Try to return favors without being asked.
    · Don't spam Trade chat with stupid remarks, as it reflects badly on the guild.
    · Respect players outside Guild like your Guild members.

PvP Guild Rules:
    · Always have gear enchanted and gemmed appropriately.
    · Make sure you have Raidcall installed and working.
    · When you play Battlegrounds with Guild members, decide who is group leader, and follow commands accordingly.
    · Make sure you do not miss the minimum number of arena fights per week.
    · You must keep arena rating above 2200.
    · If you are healer, make sure you heal teammates as needed.
    · If you are DPS, always cover healer and follow commands from Battleground leader.

Alt - Alternate character.
    PvPer - Minimum skilled player with minimum item level recruitment.
    Honored PvPer - Decent skilled player with permission to join Rated Battleground.
    Exalted PvPer - High skilled player.
    PvP Officer - Rated Battleground leader and organizer.
    Tester - Officer
    Overseer - Co-Founder
    Guild Master - Guild Founder

Drops - Tester
    Luminnar - Tester
    Moreaxes - Tester
    Twitter - Tester
    Sheyla - Tester
    Insanelocks - Overseer
    Madcap - Guild Master

General Application requirement:
    Make sure your application is neat and clear. We will not be accepting anyone from a whisper in game. We need to have a look at your armory as well as talk with the officers about your application. Since we are Hardcore PvP Guild, we expect a decent application.
    Please complete the application in as much detail and clarity as possible. Having "I don't know" as an answer will most likely get you rejected. Remember that we are not here to teach anyone. We are looking for and accepting the best applicants who know what they are supposed to do. In addition, please refrain from showing any signs of arrogance when applying. Regardless of how good a player you may be, if you are a troublemaker or have a bad attitude or anything of the sort, you will be rejected.
    We would also like to remind you that background checks are usually done on applicants in some cases. This means that if you have a history of trouble or have done bad things, word can get to us and will probably end up in voting you down.

PvP Application requirement:
    1. Arena rating 2200+ (Screenshot proof).
    2. Make sure that you are binded (Screenshot proof).
    3. You need to compleat duel test.

Age and Country:
    In-Game Name:
    Race:
    Class:
    Item Level:
    PvP Experience:
    Arena Rating (Screenshot proof):
    Interface/Keybinds (Screenshot proof):
    Do you have Raidcall:
    Something about yourself:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wowpvplegends/
    Edited: May 29, 2015

2. Xmonk apply

Age and country: im 26 years old and im from Spain
    Character name: Xmonk
    class: monk
    Item Lvl/spec: 481 with 3 items donate, Windwalker
    Pvp experience: Im 2.3+ with all my 9 old chars at molten woltk. Im 2.3 at ... mop and 2.4 at ...with my ww monk

Please provide a ingame Screenshot of ur UI / Keybinds: http://imgur.com/d7rvII5

Able to use Raidcall? for sure

Let us know something about yourself :

Im almost 10 years old wow player. I have tryied another games but noone like me how wow, i play at molten since 2010, i love wow and i love pvp. I have had 2 char at molten around 6.5 without donate

Im a serious that need a serious guild. Im engaged with my char and with my future guild because wow its my live. I can play arenas 8 or 9 arenas without stop because it really like me. I love to the informatic at general. Im in my 3th year of engeeneric informatic. Im a good person that never has been banned at molten. Thanks guys

3. Application

Age and Country : 19, Portugal

Character name : Frostitute

Class : Mage

Item LVL / spec : 488 Fire

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) : had +2200rat in Deathwing

Please provide a ingame Screenshot of ur UI / Keybinds: http://imgur.com/KTmS0rO

Able to use Raidcall? yes

Let us know something about yourself : Nothing special, imma basic teenager that does teenager ****

4. Age and Country : 19, Portugal

Character name : Frostitute

Class : Mage

Item LVL / spec : 488 Fire

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) : had +2200rat in Deathwing

Please provide a ingame Screenshot of ur UI / Keybinds: http://imgur.com/KTmS0rO

Let us know something about yourself : Nothing special, imma basic teenager that does teenager ****

Whisper ingame, -Madcap for more info

5. Age and Country : 18 , Portugal

Character name : Meetyourmake

Class : Warrior

Item LVL / spec : 464, arms

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) : I start play at wowlk almost 3 years , after when i go to cata server i got 2k rate. And in pandaria am w8ting for arenas but i think am very good in pvp

Please provide a ingame Screenshot of ur UI / Keybinds:

Let us know something about yourself : I respect gms and friendly ppl. I think i am a good and fun player. Gms can call me when they decide for smth

6. Age and Country : 18 , Portugal

Character name : Meetyourmake

Class : Warrior

Item LVL / spec : 464, arms

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) : I start play at wowlk almost 3 years , after when i go to cata server i got 2k rate. And in pandaria am w8ting for arenas but i think am very good in pvp

Let us know something about yourself : I respect gms and friendly ppl. I think i am a good and fun player. Gms can call me when they decide for smth
    Rejected, Thanks for the apply.

7. Age and Country :
    16/South Africa
    Character name :
    Twizz
    Class :
    Warlock
    Item LVL / spec :
    Destruction/490 ilvl
    PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) :
    no rating atm but i have experiance in 2s for fun
    i dont have any key bindings
    Able to use Raidcall?
    yes
    i play basic without keybinds

8. Age and Country :
    16/South Africa
    Character name :
    Twizz
    Class :
    Warlock
    Item LVL / spec :
    Destruction/490 ilvl
    PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) :
    no rating atm but i have experiance in 2s for fun
    i dont have any key bindings
    Able to use Raidcall?
    yes
    i play basic without keybinds

rejected, Thanks for the apply

9. Apply

Age and Country : 24 / Portugal

Character name : Prozis

Class : Warr

Item LVL / spec : 455 (9 tyran, rest green need to farm honor offsets) Arms

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) :2.5k xp on warr/rdruid http://i.imgur.com/rcRYeVt.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/yrkHlgH.jpg

Please provide a ingame Screenshot of ur UI / Keybinds: provided on experience screenshoot

Able to use Raidcall? Yes

Let us know something about yourself : Peaceful Guy that just wanna have fun and pwon noobs like everyone else ;)

10. Age and Country : 27 years old / France,Kenya,South Korea (Depends on work).

Character name : Inconnutta.

Class : Warlock.

Item LVL / spec : 474 Ilevel /Affliction.

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) : Never played serious on molten but i am known for boosting players to around (2.1-2.2k MMR) on Lardaeron ,unfortunately i don't keep any screenshots as a proof.

Able to use Raidcall? Yes.

Let us know something about yourself : I enjoy the game when i found myself in a mature and stable community.

11. Age and Country : 24 / Portugal

Character name : Prozis

Class : Warr

Item LVL / spec : 455 (9 tyran, rest green need to farm honor offsets) Arms

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) :2.5k xp on warr/rdruid http://i.imgur.com/rcRYeVt.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/yrkHlgH.jpg

Please provide a ingame Screenshot of ur UI / Keybinds: provided on experience screenshoot

Let us know something about yourself : Peaceful Guy that just wanna have fun and pwon noobs like everyone else ;)
    contant me in game (Drops)

12. Age and Country : 27 years old / France,Kenya,South Korea (Depends on work).

Character name : Inconnutta.

Class : Warlock.

Item LVL / spec : 474 Ilevel /Affliction.

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) : Never played serious on molten but i am known for boosting players to around (2.1-2.2k MMR) on Lardaeron ,unfortunately i don't keep any screenshots as a proof.

Able to use Raidcall? Yes.

Let us know something about yourself : I enjoy the game when i found myself in a mature and stable community.
    Contact me in game(Drops) . U will have to wait for Insanelocks to test u

13. Age and Country : 28, Italy
    Character name :nightlugh ,atmosfearz(Alt),virtus(Alt)

Class : feral druid

Item LVL / spec :488, feral

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) : i've played a lot on AT in woltk aroud 2k in 2s 1800 3s, on molten around 2400 (in 4.06 with rsham in 4.3.4 with dpriest) in 3s (4.06 2,2k with fmage and dpriest) i dont have any prove.. Molten disaster delete all

macro and keybind in progress, feral changed a lot in pandaria :)

Let us know something about yourself : Hi, my name is Andrea and i hope to find nice people and goods arena comps !! Sorry for my poor english.. with all of you i can go better :)

14. Age and Country : 28, Italy
    Character name :nightlugh ,atmosfearz(Alt),virtus(Alt)

Class : feral druid

Item LVL / spec :488, feral

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) : i've played a lot on AT in woltk aroud 2k in 2s 1800 3s, on molten around 2400 (in 4.06 with rsham in 4.3.4 with dpriest) in 3s (4.06 2,2k with fmage and dpriest) i dont have any prove.. Molten disaster delete all

macro and keybind in progress, feral changed a lot in pandaria :)

Let us know something about yourself : Hi, my name is Andrea and i hope to find nice people and goods arena comps !! Sorry for my poor english.. with all of you i can go better :)

Send a finished Bind pic plox.

15. Recruitment

Age and Country : 21 Slovakia

Character name : Krtko + Alts (Rshaman and maybe Hpriest)

Class : Rogue

Item LVL / spec : 487 Subtlety

PvP experience (mention your ratings , provide a Screenshot or Armory Link) : 2327 I have proof in armory at different server (can`t post it on the forum)

Please provide a ingame Screenshot of ur UI / Keybinds: http://imgur.com/wpt3tMh character info old, UI still same

Let us know something about yourself : I used to be with you, maybe some of you remember me, just give me a second chance, try to test me

123 ... Last